Holistic Nirvana 347-380-9209 and 516-243-9632

I believe it's a spa in Lynbrook on sunrise highway.

Bella Donna Spa
323 Merrick Rd, Lynbrook, NY 11563
(516) 881-7676
https://g.co/kgs/mEuPdw

I have personally never been so I can't review for you but I believe it's been mentioned here on and off. I should TOFTT and post a full review but I'm a cheap fuck and I believe this place is on the pricier side. Good luck and if you do hit it, let us know how it went please.
Bella Donna Spa
516 881-7676

I was there a couple of months ago. Stocked with a few Latinas. Very clean establishment that passes themselves along as a legitimate spa/salon. House fee 100 which included a complete hour with spa table shower, professional massage ( yes it was very good) and after appx 40 minutes she whispered in my ear a blow job would be 100.00. FS 180... The CBJ was average and the fine details will not be forthcoming being the session was not memorable. The 411 here.... Those wanting a legit massage in a very clean place should consider- extras available , but on the expensive side- I did not negotiate, although certainly possible.They do have a selection of 2 or 3 20-30 latinas who are friendly and speak English well. Although I was referred, walk ins may be had- located above a restaurant on merrick road. IDK if they are open now — I will repeat

What's funny is that if you Google that first phone number you get there legit ads on Social Media and it shows woman getting spa work.

Meanwhile in the back room guys are getting their dicks wacked.

Isn't this the place directly next door to Jens(Nirvana) place with the float tanks?
Nirvana is still around?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I also loved that place. I was a regular there, loved the GC location.
Especially since it was a real medical building so you we're afraid to walk right in.

Except Sundays maybe when they would have to come down and get you in the parking lot.
Who was your favorite?

Especially since it was a real medical building so you we're afraid to walk right in.

Except Sundays maybe when they would have to come down and get you in the parking lot.
Who was your favorite?
Im horrible with names, most were very good. Jenny herself was fantastic. But there was an WOC with an amazing body. She was a good time. It takes me awhile to cum and she wouldn't let me leave even if time was up.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Im horrible with names, most were very good. Jenny herself was fantastic. But there was an WOC with an amazing body. She was a good time. It takes me awhile to cum and she wouldn't let me leave even if time was up.
Probably Karla. She had an amazing ass and tits to match.

Someone told me she has an eyebrow knitting business now.