Holistic Nirvana 347-380-9209 and 516-243-9632

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Slinky, I think Dhiz22 may have been referring to LI631's post (#14) regarding the OP (#2, the review by Dhiz22 after the the first post question). This is a pretty tough crowd, I know, but like a cigar is sometimes just a cigar, a good review is sometimes just a good review.
Fair enough. I just wanted to be clear as to what I was talking about.

I am a little confused or naive here but is this place owned or connected to the place in Commack in some way? I guess basically asking do the same women work both spots? Second point I want to make is I am not trying to bash anyone's review here nor any fellow mongers but I feel there are a little way too many details in that particular initial review regarding location and set up maybe I am wrong here and the mods can weigh in please do share constructive criticism. I am on the fence if it is actually a shill because in one sense the reviews are glowing and the member did just sign up immediately writing a review but on the flip side I am curious why the review is written a certain way. 1) The review is written in a way that explains exactly how and where the set up is I get that in other posts/reviews the address is in them but this one gives details down to room number and specifics about layout of floor plan and building making it a little too easy for LE prying eyes imho. Please mods do not ban me for noting this maybe I am out of pocket here or out of line stating these observations if so feel free to delete or edit my post accordingly but please do not ban me for some of the concerns or observations I am stating after all they are just my opinion nothing more nothing less. I am looking out for the safety of other mongers as well as for the establishment stay safe guys.

MongerCode. Your right maybe I went a little over board on the details of the establishment. I guess I like to know what I'm walking into before hand so just wanted to give everyone an idea of the setting and layout etc. for me, it doesn't matter how great the service is or how hot the girls are, if the place is sketchy or unclean or skeeves me out in any way I stay clear of it. It was my first review so I'm learning. As far as it being connected to the place in commack, I don't think it is but you never know.

Perhaps this is a case of "a guilty conscience needs no accuser" because the shill post I was referring to was the one immediately preceding which was a first time poster with an email account with a woman's name and links to a massage ad. In addition the wording is clearly that of a woman writing a shill post - is there anyone who does not see that?
MongerCode. Your right maybe I went a little over board on the details of the establishment. I guess I like to know what I'm walking into before hand so just wanted to give everyone an idea of the setting and layout etc. for me, it doesn't matter how great the service is or how hot the girls are, if the place is sketchy or unclean or skeeves me out in any way I stay clear of it. It was my first review so I'm learning. As far as it being connected to the place in commack, I don't think it is but you never know.
Very nice review
But being so descriptive and putting names will not get to the right point anyways it's your first time reviewing and it's easy to be hard on others but the nice thing here is we are all adults let's behave like it review in a good way not so detail and descriptive and let's drop it ok thank you I'll appreciate if you remove names and eventually the post
And if I'm a women or not for you too know we also frequent massage abs holistic places and I really was treated good here in a professional way reason my I'll shill for them

Perhaps this is a case of "a guilty conscience needs no accuser" because the shill post I was referring to was the one immediately preceding which was a first time poster with an email account with a woman's name and links to a massage ad. In addition the wording is clearly that of a woman writing a shill post - is there anyone who does not see that?
Very nice review
But being so descriptive and putting names will not get to the right point anyways it's your first time reviewing and it's easy to be hard on others but the nice thing here is we are all adults let's behave like it review in a good way not so detail and descriptive and let's drop it ok thank you I'll appreciate if you remove names and eventually the post
And if I'm a women or not for you too know we also frequent massage abs holistic places and I really was treated good here in a professional way reason my I'll shill for them
I am a little confused or naive here but is this place owned or connected to the place in Commack in some way? I guess basically asking do the same women work both spots? Second point I want to make is I am not trying to bash anyone's review here nor any fellow mongers but I feel there are a little way too many details in that particular initial review regarding location and set up maybe I am wrong here and the mods can weigh in please do share constructive criticism. I am on the fence if it is actually a shill because in one sense the reviews are glowing and the member did just sign up immediately writing a review but on the flip side I am curious why the review is written a certain way. 1) The review is written in a way that explains exactly how and where the set up is I get that in other posts/reviews the address is in them but this one gives details down to room number and specifics about layout of floor plan and building making it a little too easy for LE prying eyes imho. Please mods do not ban me for noting this maybe I am out of pocket here or out of line stating these observations if so feel free to delete or edit my post accordingly but please do not ban me for some of the concerns or observations I am stating after all they are just my opinion nothing more nothing less. I am looking out for the safety of other mongers as well as for the establishment stay safe guys.
I agree it looks like this review really what is the person really try to do very descriptive looks like other I tension but anyways it's how people are they want discretion but they can be discreet anyways what ever was his intention it's not working the right way I agree

Very nice review
I agree it looks like this review really what is the person really try to do very descriptive looks like other I tension but anyways it's how people are they want discretion but they can be discreet anyways what ever was his intention it's not working the right way I agree
Didi is definitely a worker of the place trying to pretend no extras happen there. Dhiz I think actually had a good time. Just my opinion.
What ever you think if that's the case why don't you come over and tell me on my face lol
You are not going to put people down when you want its doesn't work like that I have no idea who you are and like you have no idea who I am ,you seem to forgot the place also have couples sessions there's a few ladies included me who frequent the spa for other treatments like laser waxing and facials so make sure about your statements and really what's the anger !!!

Mongercode, I think everyone here has their own writing style. Some guys are very enthusiastic and enjoy writing as much detail as possible. Me? I try to give the relevant facts and keep it concise as I'm usually in a bind for time to put my thoughts down. If LE want to do anything, all they need do is to call the phone number and proceed. I believe the two place, Elite and Nirvana are unrelated.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
LE can not bust any place based on what is written on a message board now matter how many details are listed, they must go in and have actual evidence. It is foolish to think that "coded messages" give any less information to them. The use of codes like "roses" or $ or 1.6 instead of $160 is a fools errand. Simply saying "I got extras" is as much as saying "Sarah gave me a blow job in the last cubicle on the left at 4:53PM last Tuesday" as far as giving them a lead. And anyone who thinks that LE doesn't already know about all of these places is being silly. Any cop knows when a new place opens up in his area and also knows what goes on in there. You notice who is saying don't give details? Someone who works in one of these places, admits she is shilling for this place and doesn't want the truth to be told on this board based on her original post which was a TOTAL LIE.

She wants you to go over there and tell her on her face. TheRicker, you have it in writing right here in post # 1098051. So just go right over there and drop a load on that face!

I think I need a few drinks after reading the grammar in her posts. :)
I would love to tell her all over face and ass!

I'm not sure she realizes more than one people posted on the topic. She said I was angry? I said nothing angry!

Hey guys. I've been to both of these places quite a bit Elite and Holistic. I think they are comparable in terms of svc, and for me its where I'm located that day that makes my decision. I will say that Elite has been a bit of a hit or miss lately as some of the girls have been large. I don't seek extras just a rub and release by a decent looking woman. Karen in Commack (who used to go by Christie) rounds out my Trio. Thanks for all of the tips and updates Gents. You now know all that I know..........