Holistic Nirvana 347-380-9209 and 516-243-9632

Yo.... i had the best session with soraya today ... monique my usual go to has been slackin lately with shorting me time and her attitude isnt what it once was. I literally was at a point where i was content with never seeing another girl there(silly me) took the dive to see soraya since she was there and never had her or seen much written about her .. shes a fucking champ. I wont get into the specifics .. but i had an hour massage with a soul sucking (in a good way)experience total was 200.. which considering i always leave a 20 tip anyway i thought was a bargain .. also gentlemen.. dont throw your condom wrappers away on the floor on the property like a fucking savage lol. Dont ruin this place.
How are Soraya’s looks? Is she Latina? Pretty face? Fat ass?

K

KingKoopa

THread has died. Anyone gone recently. Haven’t been since my bad experience with Karla.

Thinking about trying Victoria or Monique. Whose got a nice fat Latina ass?
Hey man,

I only saw Victoria and Jenny , she’s very curvy(nice firm ass and tits) and not fat. Jenny is petite, I didn’t get to what she looked like under the scrubs she wore that day but she looked like she was working with a decent set and a nice ass... but if your an ass man Victoria is your girl.

I tried this place a few months back. Had Anna. Older women but in a hot cougar type of way, she's very sweet and accommodating... The massage service was on point and almost put me to sleep. On the flip she asks if there is anywhere else I would like massaged. I said "Anywhere else you would like to" yup that's all I could come up with at that moment. She said just put my hand where you want. Well ok then then! I put her hand on my Cock. Then she asks would you like me to take my top off, I said sure as long as you are comfortable with it. She replies yes and follows with taking her paints off a well so now she is topless with some really hot lingerie underwear. Nice B's and a thick body, not fat just Curvy Latina fit "if that makes sense". She starts a r/t with oil as she lets me suck her nips. Then she climbs on top of me and puts cock between her tits and starts moving up and down. After a bit she moves up to my face, tit sucking continues as grinds me. I grabbed my cock and started jerking it against her ass, I wanted to blow at this point. She moved down at tit fucked me until I came all over her chest. She joked and said "that was goo team work lol". I liked this experience for the simple fact I could have a full on convo with no language barrier like the AMP's. I would see her again.

After writing my last experience I figure hey why not go back since its been a bit.

Today I saw Victoria. WOW! She is stunning. Curvy with nice B's " The Perfect Handful" and an amazing nice size booty. Very nice girl but a little stand offish , maybe because she's never seen me before. We made small talk during the massage which was excellent and much needed. On the flip she went Topless & straight for HJ. The HJ was ok, took her a bit to make me pop but man is she pretty. A few tats as well in all the right places. Although the HJ wasn't the best I will definitely repeat when I'm back in that area.

On a side note, I've seen some people post that more then standard service is offered here all though I've only experienced standard service. Honestly I'm good with that but if I'm missing something here i'd love to experience them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
On a side note, I've seen some people post that more then standard service is offered here all though I've only experienced standard service. Honestly I'm good with that but if I'm missing something here i'd love to experience them.
Unfortunately the management was directed to this site by a lurker who complained that this place was getting too much online attention.
The girls who did FS( in at least one case BBFS and BBJ) were let go.

Stopped by there today vicky is the way to go. She will fuck no questions asked. In fact, she will fuck even if you don't want to. She makes it clear that she is into sex for money. But all the girls here make that clear, so dont go to this spot if all you want is a massage because then there isnt enough money in it for them.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I saw the new girl Jazmin the other day. The lovely Jenny is touting her as Karla's replacement.
Jazmin is a very cute AA/PR mix. Looks a little like Nikki Minaj (sp?).
Big soft natural tits, big, firm booty. She is short, mostly because of a short torso.
Her massage technique is very good but her soft touch missed key areas.
Standard service was delivered very slowly and gently.
I took the half for $120.
She is very sweet and accommodating.
Although not the same level of service as I had with Karla.

I saw the new girl Jazmin the other day. The lovely Jenny is touting her as Karla's replacement.
Jazmin is a very cute AA/PR mix. Looks a little like Nikki Minaj (sp?).
Big soft natural tits, big, firm booty. She is short, mostly because of a short torso.
Her massage technique is very good but her soft touch missed key areas.
Standard service was delivered very slowly and gently.
I took the half for $120.
She is very sweet and accommodating.
Although not the same level of service as I had with Karla.
Is 120 the going rate there? Also 120 with or without tip?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Called today and was told to just stop in and pick a girl. Choices were not impressive.
Ana- old fat and totally unattractive. Would not give her a second look IRL
The other Victoria, fat tattooed bleach blond
Julieanna- thinner, cute eyes so I took her.
Massage was the best Ive had there but I was disappointed when the hot towels came out before any accidental touches.
Had me turn over before I was "ready"
Will not repeat with her.