Holistic Nirvana 347-380-9209 and 516-243-9632

I seen Monique in Nirvana and now in Centereach girls a 9 in my book slender with all the right assets , good bodyrub then sensual mutual touch , got on table for plenty of access and finished with smoothe hand release / Jasmine there too haven't met yet but looking forward to it

billyS

Reign of Terror
I seen Monique in Nirvana and now in Centereach girls a 9 in my book slender with all the right assets , good bodyrub then sensual mutual touch , got on table for plenty of access and finished with smoothe hand release / Jasmine there too haven't met yet but looking forward to it
I saw and reviewed the Jasmine in Centereach and it's not the same Jasmine that was at Nirvana. In fact when I texted her (Jasmine of Centereach) the first thing I asked her was if she was the same Jasmine from Nirvana. Go read my review, if you like a horny chubster she might be for you.

Is it affiliated with (your) commack spot?

What name is she using as I haven’t seen a Monique advertise out of Centerreach? Maybe a review?

Well fellas, Once again I was in the area so I decided to have a look and see what the deal is with this place. Unfortunately still violation notice on the door. I’m bummed this place is gone......

They’re shut down, have one of the providers numbers she told me one of the providers got into a fight with Jenny and called the cops on her for illegal stuff and got her shut down. I loved that place but it’s an end of an era

Kim was super horny. Real DFK the first session, offered everything uncovered.
Other girls warned me she was dirty.
Kim was my favorite and I wish I had gotten her number as well. We nearly did FS when I saw her. She was super hot with nice round tits and tasty down below. She always had those “fuck me” eyes. Anyone have her new number? Last I heard she was working at a place in Great Neck...

I have seen a couple as I have personal numbers and they have “invited” me to visit them utr I believe.
One out of a hotel and the other out of a day rental place she only rents when she can line 3 appointments up within 5 hours.
Both have asked to keep quiet and I’m certainly not going to blow it as they are both taking very good care of me for the same monies.

I found Jazmine. The cute little black/PR mix with the big titties.
She is back in Hicksville. Rt 106 a few blocks south of the LIRR. Same area where the infamous Ting worked.
I asked if she was back with the Cindy/Lilly crew but she said no but she said they literally work right next door.
She used a different name when I first texted her but now goes by Jasmine again. Saw her today, still a cutie
631-323-6861.
Same great massage.

I found Jazmine. The cute little black/PR mix with the big titties.
She is back in Hicksville. Rt 106 a few blocks south of the LIRR. Same area where the infamous Ting worked.
I asked if she was back with the Cindy/Lilly crew but she said no but she said they literally work right next door.
She used a different name when I first texted her but now goes by Jasmine again. Saw her today, still a cutie
631-323-6861.
Same great massage.
Thanks for info. How much was the charge and was it a real massage. I have some achey muscles that I need worked out and a release at the end would be a bonus Thanks

Thanks for info. How much was the charge and was it a real massage. I have some achey muscles that I need worked out and a release at the end would be a bonus Thanks
$100 HH, $125 nude hh I took the nude.
Her massage is pretty good especially on the legs .

I just checked her text, price might have been a weekend special, but her ad always seems to say $100 without specifying a time. Her name is not in the ad.