Holistic Nirvana 347-380-9209 and 516-243-9632

billyS

Reign of Terror
BTW, the fourth girl working there who was not available when I walked in was Stephanie.
Took her today. A complete dud.
Yes her tits are huge but bad man mades. Lots of scaring. Face isn't that good up close either. She basically has bad skin.
Does not like to be touched.
Massage was short and not sensual. Did not come close to any accidental touches, in fact didn't even touch my ass.
On the flip I was no where near ready.
Doesn't speak English so no communication.
Total waste of time. I didn't tip her.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The end?
Sticker on the door about illegal use from the Town of Hempstead.
Something about a power panal.
No answer on any of their numbers.
Mail and newspapers on the floor outside.
No answer on the Float number in Franklin Square either.

The end?
Sticker on the door about illegal use from the Town of Hempstead.
Something about a power panal.
No answer on any of their numbers.
Mail and newspapers on the floor outside.
No answer on the Float number in Franklin Square either.
Damn..... I was hoping to hit this place up today. Oh well another good one bites the dust!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Damn..... I was hoping to hit this place up today. Oh well another good one bites the dust!
You can try giving them a call. Maybe they had an electrician in.
They were definitely there on Monday because I booked with Jazmine for yesterday afternoon. No answer when I texted and then called to confirm.
Went over there anyway since it is on my way home. That's when I saw the dreaded sticker.

They were definitely there on Monday because I booked with Jazmine for yesterday afternoon. No answer when I texted and then called to confirm.
Went over there anyway since it is on my way home. That's when I saw the dreaded sticker.
I’ll give it a week. Will hit a random spot today.

Thanks!

Just happened to be in the area and decided to check the status of this place. Still sticker on the door and a hand written note saying “Under Construction, fixing violation”. So I guess we’ll see....

Right. It’s in FS and not RC.

Both the GC and FS numbers have been disconnected.

Anyone touch base with Jenny?

Any other LMPs? I know of Bella Donna in lynbrook and May visit

Have been to Bella Donna.. you need to call straight up and not lie about being there..once you are on their list you are good.. been to holistic nirvana and only got a Hj for the price of full service..I would try again..anyone know who would put out at holistic nirvana??

Tbh.. LMP in my opinion are overrated.its all about personal taste..if I want to get some guaranteed FS..doll house all the way

Have been to Bella Donna.. you need to call straight up and not lie about being there..once you are on their list you are good.. been to holistic nirvana and only got a Hj for the price of full service..I would try again..anyone know who would put out at holistic nirvana??

Tbh.. LMP in my opinion are overrated.its all about personal taste..if I want to get some guaranteed FS..doll house all the way
What is Bella Donna I don’t see a thread or can’t find anyway?
I like the LMP as fs isn’t necessary for me but in general need more of a connection than in out repeat as necessary clean up get out next

What is Bella Donna I don’t see a thread or can’t find anyway?
I like the LMP as fs isn’t necessary for me but in general need more of a connection than in out repeat as necessary clean up get out next
I believe it's a spa in Lynbrook on sunrise highway.

Bella Donna Spa
323 Merrick Rd, Lynbrook, NY 11563
(516) 881-7676
https://g.co/kgs/mEuPdw

I have personally never been so I can't review for you but I believe it's been mentioned here on and off. I should TOFTT and post a full review but I'm a cheap fuck and I believe this place is on the pricier side. Good luck and if you do hit it, let us know how it went please.

I believe it's a spa in Lynbrook on sunrise highway.

Bella Donna Spa
323 Merrick Rd, Lynbrook, NY 11563
(516) 881-7676
https://g.co/kgs/mEuPdw

I have personally never been so I can't review for you but I believe it's been mentioned here on and off. I should TOFTT and post a full review but I'm a cheap fuck and I believe this place is on the pricier side. Good luck and if you do hit it, let us know how it went please.
From we what I’ve read, it’s difficult to get in without a referral of some sort.