Holistic Nirvana 347-380-9209 and 516-243-9632

billyS

Reign of Terror
BTW, the fourth girl working there who was not available when I walked in was Stephanie. She would have been my choice. Mid 30's, cute face, Hispanic (guessing South American), huge tits but in clothes anyway appears to have a flat stomach, curvy hips and nice ass.
She was behind the desk when I came out and when she noticed me checking her out just smiled and purposely stepped out to give me a better look at her body. Jeans looked painted on. I might go back to find out if the body looks that good under the clothes.

Sorry i dont want to screw up this thread but i dont have pm previleges thanks anyways i guess i need to be a member for longer cause it wont show up on my page thank you guys

Sorry i dont want to screw up this thread but i dont have pm previleges thanks anyways i guess i need to be a member for longer cause it wont show up on my page thank you guys
That changes everything sorry.
For the newer members the PM is on the back end right near the middle. If you are on a phone anyhow you need to hit the button with a finger and slide it around a little but NOT TOO HARD

billyS

Reign of Terror
That changes everything sorry.
For the newer members the PM is on the back end right near the middle. If you are on a phone anyhow you need to hit the button with a finger and slide it around a little but NOT TOO HARD
Actually it depends if you have an iPhone or an Android. And if you are using incognito mode or not.

Who did you go with?

Pretty sure it was Vicky. She was the only one at the counter when I walked in and I asked who was working. I was hoping Jasmin was there but she said she was the only one available. I asked her name and she said it but I have horrible short term memory and immediately forgot.

Service was great. She was very busty and extremely curvy below the waist. Not in a bad way though. Massage was nearly as good as you’d get at a legit place. Ending was by hand with oil and didn’t last very long. My fault, not hers.

On the way out there were 2 other girls sitting at the counter. Both pretty cute and more petite than the girl I had. I’ll be back to try more.