Holiday Pussy

Holiday Party Pussy

Friday night went to a clients party at a place that has a couple or rooms and does multiple parties. Got there early and went to the bar to get a drink. Sat next to a MILF and her friend who also was not bad. The MILF 40ish Blonde streaks pretty 34c thin waist (small strech mark) nice hips GREAT legs. She had a red dress on, white panty hose and red shoes (yeah, I took in the full sight). They ordered a drink just as I did, so I told the bartender it was on me. The MILF thanked me, the other ignored me and I started a little conversation with her for about 10 minutes until I went in the room. I could see the bar from my seat (she was in another room) and later when she went to get a drink I jumped up and went to the bar. I bought myself and her a drink and asked if she wanted to meet for coffee after the parties. She told me she had to drive her gf home but took my cell # and said she would call me if it was early enough. I left the party and was on my way home and she called. I met her and asked where she wanted to go. She said she really wanted a drink but hated bars and asked if I wanted to stop at her place about 5 minutes away for a drink. She said she usually don't do this with strangers (yeah right), but I seemed nice. We got to her place and I sat and she made the drinks. When she brought them back she leened over the coffee table to to hand me my drink and caught me looking down her low cut top. TBC

Holiday Party Pussy Part 2

She smiled and I told her I loved the view. She sat next to me and sipped our drink. When she put her drink down I pulled her to me and we started making uot. From there, I rubbed her great legs which opened and then her tits. She started rubbing my cock and then stood up and we went to the bedroom. We got undressed and I commented that she wore no under pants. Her bush was trimmed nice and pussy was soaked. qaFTER SUCKING ON HER TITS,DATY, I slid up and she said do you have a condem. I told her yes, and she just laughed. I put it on on we started mish, and the CG where we both came. I cleaned up and we talked a while. She said she was never with an older guy before. We were suppose to meet today, but I had to cancell due to the weather. We rescheduled for Wed. night. This could be a good NP4P.
If this is in the wrong thread, admin please move.
Next weekend, my Holiday Pussy comes up from South Carolina.
Don't have time to spell check as SO is in the house.

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Nicely done, ciscook. I was a little thrown offf by her being 40, but then you are older than her, so it all works out! LOLOLOL! Just kidding. Nicely done, my man. Nicely done. Pizza Geina on me next time I see you!

Gavy

SC Holiday Pussy

Picked her up at the airport. On the drive to her hotel, She started rubbing my leg and grabbed the little guy. At the room she deceided to take a shower as she was meeting her brother and his family at some friends house. she comes out with a towel rapped around her and I hand her a glass of champagne and get a real sensual LFK with her licking my lips. She lays on the bed stomach down and asks me to put her body cream on her. I rub her all up and then place some cream on my hand and run it down the crack of her ass and then her pussy lips and start to finger her with 1 finger and then slip another in the back door. A few minutes of this and she cums. she rolls over and I do the same to her front and start kissing her nipples (which are long and hard). She tells me to get out of my clothes and join her. Serious session of DFK and hand play put a cover on and go mish slow and deep until we both cum. She lays there a few minutes and then gets a hot wash cloth and cleans me. I then get a hot coth and clean her. I have always done this, and she really likes it. We drink the Champagne and she says she has to get ready but don't move. A minute later we are rubbing each other and making out like 2 20year olds. She moves to 69 then I want more of that pussy. We go doggie, mish, spoon and i tell her I want a BBBJ. She complies nicely and after a few minutes I tell her i'm cuming and she takes it all down. She calls the people and says she will be late. We shower together get dressed and I drive her to the friends house .
Will see her again Wednesday.

Holiday Party Pussy (see post 82/83)

Got to see her again on Thursday night. Met at a Pub a few miles from her house, and ate dinner. She said not to order coffee or dessert as we would have it at her house. I smiled and and got the raised eyebrow look back. At the house we had coffee and she had made a cake with homemade cannolli filling that was real good. After the cake and coffe she asked if I would like more and I said yeah, more of you. She laughed (does that a lot, like a nervous laugh) and off we went to the bedroom. She started to get undressed and I complimented her on her matching Bra & Panty set. I helped her out of her bra and gently slip my hands in the sides of her panties and slid them down. Kissed her all over and started DATY. She smelled fresh and was real moist. I turned around for 69 and started to face fuck her as I was chowing down. I told her I was coming and she took most of it down but later told me the position was bad and she got a direct shot down her throat and could not swallow. I told her no problem. A short rest (i needed it) while she kept rubbing herself against my leg. I got hard, she slipped on a condom and we went at it in CG with her grinding away on me until she came. We rested a minute with me still in her and then I went to mish and started to pump away until I had #2. We laid there and I had my dick by her ass and was rubbing against it. She asked if I liked to put it back there and I said yes. I asked if she likes it back there and she said all depends. Maybe next time I try the back door I hope this becomes New year pussy and lasts a while.

Great stories Ciscook.

My thoery is that single women get lonely and horny during the holidays. For years I had a friend I would see around the holidays for for companionship and great sex and that was it. It would happen at other times also if we weren't seeing anyone but more so around the holidays.

is it that time of year again??

why do girls do this.??

i just got an email from a hot girl that I have not seen in over a year looking to start hooking up again.

is it that time of year already ??.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Yes Seeker November starts in 2 days that means less than 8 weeks till X-mas and I think 9 weeks till New Years. The mals will be overflowing and......wait no they won't everyone is broke....

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Hey seeker. I think we started our "holiday watch" right before Thanksgiving last year, but you are probably right. I was in Stop 'N Shop in NHP a few minutes ago and they were putting up the Christmas stuff!

Get ready. I hopefully will be hanging in the "Hooking up at the Mall" thread in a few weeks.

Gavy

Funny you should revive this thread. The Holidays are coming early this year for me (see post 64) I will be in South Carolina next week for another get together.

Hey seeker. I think we started our "holiday watch" right before Thanksgiving last year, but you are probably right. I was in Stop 'N Shop in NHP a few minutes ago and they were putting up the Christmas stuff!

Get ready. I hopefully will be hanging in the "Hooking up at the Mall" thread in a few weeks.

Gavy

i thought we previously agreed that holiday pussy actually starts after thxgiving??