Holiday Pussy

well I had it happen again.

another former fuck buddy *****ed me about perhaps "getting together" over the holidays.

what is it about the holidays that make women do this?

has anyone else had this experience of late?

I have my old neighbor that I was briefly involved saying this in the past week or two and I have been seeing an ex for the last couple of weeks.. go figure... one wants my money I think... the other.. I dont know... but yup... 2 so far are around...

I didn't buy into this thread, didn't think there was any merit to holidays and women seeking out old friends. Until this afternoon.

I got a call today from this French woman I had a one nite stand with about three years ago. She said she's available all next week and wants to get together. Wondering why she reached out to me now.

I didn't buy into this thread, didn't think there was any merit to holidays and women seeking out old friends. Until this afternoon.

I got a call today from this French woman I had a one nite stand with about three years ago. She said she's available all next week and wants to get together. Wondering why she reached out to me now.
I bet I can guess. I believe my theory might have some truth to it. These women are on a mission this year.

Last edited:
I bet I can guess. I believe my theory might have some truth to it. These women are on a mission this year.
In this case, I don't think you're theory applies. I've known her for a long time on a business basis. There has always been sexual energy between us but never realized until that one time. Our initial tryst was fast, furious and wanton and only about lust and sex. Since that time there have been a couple of communications but opportunities never presented themselves. Figured it was just a one-time thing,,,,until yesterday.

She is not looking for gifts of any kind. Financially, she is extremely well off. The only thing I can surmise, is that she's wanted to do it again but never had the time....now that holiday time is upon us, maybe she has found some time to play.

Em, I'm sure you're theory is on the money for many, sounds reasonable however not here. I only posted about it in this thread because of the timing and found it interesting she would reach out now.

Last edited:
yes, but you did mention the energy thing...that tends to be a great CATALYST!!
There has always been that sexual energy sparking between us. We only came into contact with each other 3 or 4 times a year. She's very French, very sexual, very European in attitude. She made it clear a long time ago what was on her mind. We consummated our attraction one night after work in my office. On my desk, on my chair. Fast and furious. That was a number of years ago. Her recent contact was literally out of the blue. No doubt that if and when we reconnect, it will be noisy.

There has always been that sexual energy sparking between us. We only came into contact with each other 3 or 4 times a year. She's very French, very sexual, very European in attitude. She made it clear a long time ago what was on her mind. We consummated our attraction one night after work in my office. On my desk, on my chair. Fast and furious. That was a number of years ago. Her recent contact was literally out of the blue. No doubt that if and when we reconnect, it will be noisy.
your killing me with this story...i have never fucked a French woman.

so now your a partial believer of this holiday pussy stuff, huh?

perhaps you can convert this pass into regular trysts???

it is New Years ! LOLOL

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Valentine's Day...

OK, lets make a quick list:

• July-December 2006 girlfriend calls last night and this morning
  • Miss Mexico 2003 *****s, calls, text messages me last night/this morning
  • Dark Dominicana from Summer 2004 calls me today
  • Cute Ecui friend of mine sends me a text and calls me today
  • and of course, as I am posting this, my filipina friend sends me a text...

Things have been tight for the last 2-3 weeks. and they all come out of the woodwork today.

For the record, Miss Mexico 2003 wins. I am seeing her tonight at her place in Astoria. I hope I find parking.

Gavy

Last edited:
it sure seems to be.. I have alot to celebrate this week.. alot of things happening.. almost everyday is a big event this week for me and they are coming around... whew hew.. its a good thing even if not everyone agrees that its good for me to have some of these ex's around...

FAH

it sure seems to be.. I have alot to celebrate this week.. alot of things happening.. almost everyday is a big event this week for me and they are coming around... whew hew.. its a good thing even if not everyone agrees that its good for me to have some of these ex's around...

FAH
care to elaborate FAH?>

why would it not be good??