Holiday Pussy

Maybe I am being paranoid but giving the attention this board gets, I do not wish to divulge to much info on here about me, but for one I am moving into my new house this week. Everyday this week straight through early next week is something pretty big happening. It's just a huge week with ALOT going on and two ex's (one of which is truly coming out of the dark. I had no idea she still had a thing for me but apparently she does) seem to be coming around and want in on it.. a third is lingering, a bit more in the back but seems to be a possibility as well. The one ex that is all over my ass in the biggest way is probably not good for me for many reasons and I am sure I will end up with her, against my better judgement and everyone seems to think that we are oil and water together. A ton of passion that can turn into ugly passion when it goes bad, it goes bad. The other really visible ex is, well in my eyes is nothing but a FB. I haven't been with her lately but she is just "weird". At 39 years old I just feel more sympathy for her more than anything else. I am not sure how this will all turn out but be sure starting tomorrow for the next week I will have a permanent smile on my face and a glass of champagne at most times. Sorry for the vagueness, but to answer your question.. yes, the Easter Holiday holds true ... combined with the other events happening this week I am sure are an added factor for myself.. I would say I will have some good war stories but its all ex's so its not any new territory or unexpected hook ups but it should all be good!

FAH

Good luck, FAH. We're all counting on you to regale us with some vague stories! LOL ;) !!

Happy Easter and Passover, everyone...

Gavy
Ha ha... thanks wiseguy! Now get out there and post some more of these fresh hookups... you inspire myself and I am sure others on here!! C'mon keep the streak going Gav!!! :)

FAH

Last edited:
you beat me to it...i was just getting ready to bump this thread right now....

and our new moderator who is on top of things did it for us.

nice work gavy!!

lol

s6591 aka rarl

Last edited:
It can start before Thanksgiving but most likely if it does start before only like that Tuesday or Wednesday before... More than likely though it dosent come until the second - third week of December...

FAH

The prize... how about the [moderator edit] girl who is causing a rukus in the other thread..

Last edited by a moderator:
Holiday pussy is always a great thing!!!!!.....I got some nice action last night during the Steelers game..I am posting it now in the bartender thread.......I hope she will let me stuff her for the holidays.....

Black Friday

It can start before Thanksgiving but most likely if it does start before only like that Tuesday or Wednesday before... More than likely though it dosent come until the second - third week of December...

FAH

The prize... how about the [moderator edit] girl who is causing a rukus in the other thread..
And I thought that was a dirty sanchez

Barnabas

my first 2007 holiday pussy story

I did not even know it started yet......Should start the week of the holiday no?

apparantly it has already started !!

out of the blue, this 30 year old gorgeous milf from Bayside imed me yesterday after having not spoken for more that 2 years.

now she wants to go out and hookup this weekend.

this chicka is hotter than "Shakira", my summer fuck buddy whose picture was seen by Bunyon and Gavycrav.

whats the next move here...gents ( and ladies ) ??

Last edited: