Holiday Pussy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Hot piece of ass...

That chick that seeker was tapping was a pretty hot piece of tail. Nicely done. They all come out of the woodwork this time of year. I got so many stories in the last couple of days, I can't keep up. I am never home so I don't have any time to write about the turns and twists in my life.

Tonight will make my third date of the week.

Monday ~ Boliva
Wednesday ~ Mexico
Thursday ~ Guatamala

ANd while I was out on my date last night, I got one of the hot waitresses digits at the club I was at. Nothing like having a hot chick on your side making you look hotter than you really are.

And then today, I was killing time in the Broadway Mall on LI and gave my digits to this Trini sales clerk. And at the diner this afternoon I get the digits of the twin sister of the hostess.

It is so on. Seeker, as you like to say, I am on FIRE!!!!!

Gavy

apparantly it has already started !!

out of the blue, this 30 year old gorgeous milf from Bayside imed me yesterday after having not spoken for more that 2 years.

now she wants to go out and hookup this weekend.

this chicka is hotter than "Shakira", my summer fuck buddy whose picture was seen by Bunyon and Gavycrav.

whats the next move here...gents ( and ladies ) ??
Can't believe you even have to ask......especially to this bunch

Got my Holiday Pussy call last night. I was having a FWB relationship for over 10 years with a MILF who is now in her late 40's until Feb. 07 when she retired and moved to South Carolina. She is coming up to see her family for the Holidays. I am picking her up at the airport and bringing her to her hotel. She is staying for 5 days, and told me I am penciled in for the 2 nights that she does not have to spend with the family. Hope I can walk when she gets through with me.

nice work ciscook?

are you gonna tap it??

YES I AM!!!!! Hopefully several times, along with a couple of BBBJNQNS, DATY'S, and anything else she wants to do. This chick is a fitness fanatic so she takes a licken and still keeps ticken.
Shit, come to think of it, I better get the Blue pills ready.

Try the yellow ones - they work better, longer, and without the headaches for me anyway.

They are also easy to break in half - for when you need that little pick'er upper.

Stagger
Stagger:
Tried the yellow ones, and they were not as effective. But thanks for the tip.

Last edited:

stagger

Known shill and theif
Oh well

Stagger:
Tried the yellow ones, and they were not as effective. But thanks for the tip.
sorry to hear that. The blue ones give me a banging headache - like I was drinking cheap gin all night.

Make sure you take pixs for all of us to see - a I work myself through my miserable existance.

Best Regards
Stagger

Pictures

sorry to hear that. The blue ones give me a banging headache - like I was drinking cheap gin all night.

Make sure you take pixs for all of us to see - a I work myself through my miserable existance.

Best Regards
Stagger
I have begged her on several occasions for a DT shot (which she loves to do). She just says NO, but keeps sucking.

Discrete Photos

Actually had a FWB who moved to Fla. ( yeah one to SC and one to Fla within a year) who loved having her pic taken in various acts and positions. Since she always wanted some of the pictures, I made sure only my fat stomach and Dick was in them along with her.