Holiday Pussy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Well, I got a few txts and calls yesterday from ex's, targets and actually one provider. It's that time again. Right, seeker?

I am sure we'll have some good stories in here til the end of the season.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
Ok well I mention in another thread one particular woman, I have been getting a steady stream of emails from a networking site I am on, these were all one hit wonders and I am wondering why they are emailing me now. I really do hate this time of year....

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Here's to GC!

As posted by Gavycrav in another thread:

"Since Thanksgiving, a ton of my ex's and former targets are getting into contact with me in some way, shape or form. "
Man, I really inspired seeker to start some pretty cool threads. And he didn't even call me garvy!

Wow, my life was a hell of a lot more interesting in 2006 than in 2008.

Garvy [sfsf]

Repeat of 2007

Am I the only one getting this?
Same one as 2007, she flew in at 3pm. (this year had a rent a car) met her for dinner, some grabbing at the table, a little make out session and hj in the car then back to her room.
Clothes off BBBJ, DATY mish, dog - round 1 done. About 20 minutes later I ask her if she wants a drink, and she says would rather fuck again, So...... DFK, mish, dog, mish she plays with herself as I pump her, she cums, I cum round 2 over. Have a drink, she starts to suck me I finally cum (she won't stop until I blow) TCNQNS.
This old fuck is tired.
Will see her again before she leaves.
Happy Holidays

does Holiday cock count;) Just a quick hello to everyone in my fave section, its been awhile wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays.....xox

Last edited: