• Arrested once and not publicized

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • Arrested more than once and publicized

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Arrested more than once and not publicized

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Been caught up in a bust and let go once

Votes: 59 12.3%
  • Been caught up in a bust and let go more than once.

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Never any of the above

Votes: 384 80.3%

• Total voters
Cloud Nine said:
It happens. Coyote Girl comes to mind.
It wasn't an apartment in a big city but a home in a neighborhood with most likely extremely nosey neighbors. Plus the fact that she seemed to do very little screening.

I've never heard of a case were an indie girl working from her home has been busted. Although obviously it happens. Probably extremely rare and absolutely involving a neighbor complaint. But I also would imagine that a complaint like that would involve a male undercover officer going in, setting her up and busting her. That would not involve me. Unless I happened simply to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Then proove she's not my g/f. I feel extremely safe from LE when going to an indie's house. I also would like to think that after as many years in this game as I've invested I'd be able to smell bacon as soon as I walked into her house if I was being set up. I've watched a few of those Fox undercover shows where they have motels set up to sting John's. They all look like morons. Not the sharpest bunch of guys.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I've hard of several instances of indie girls being busted in their own apartments, but it is much more rare than any of the other busts I've heard of.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Repeating the basic point in my previous point, LE prefers to make busts on turf of their own choosing and to which they have extensive access in advance to make their preparations (to protect the undercover officers and gather evidence). This implies that a provider is more likely to be arrested in an outcall sting, and a customer is more likely to be arrested in an incall sting.

-Ww

Last edited:
Frozen shit from an airplane can hit me in the head and kill me if you want to talk odds. Do your due diligence, visits indies at their homes and it's as close to bust-proof as you're gonna get in this business.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
johnpet said:
Frozen shit from an airplane can hit me in the head and kill me if you want to talk odds. Do your due diligence, visits indies at their homes and it's as close to bust-proof as you're gonna get in this business.
Although I still think seeing upscale indies in one's (upscale) hotel room is at least marginally less likely to get you busted, I agree with your basic point. Either way it is safe enough that you shouldn't worry about it. You are probably more likely to be killed in a traffic accident en route to your encounter than to get arrested...which is perhaps a different argument for outcall; she has to take the transportation associated risks. ;)

-Ww

The bottom line is to minimize the risk and maximize the pleasure. Which is why the AMP scene confuses me. I pay just as much (if not more) for a simply hj there then with an 8+ indie.

I had an experience at an AMP in New York several years ago. After everything had happend and just as I am getting ready to get dressed again, the girl, who had left the room, runs in, grabs all of my clothes, grabs me and puts me in the closet in the dark and hands me all of my clothes. I proceed to stand there naked peering through the crack in the door as the cops go through the entire place. Since no customers were found (fortunately for me), they asked a few questions and left. After they left, I go back in and sit on the bed while my pulse returns to nomal. The girls are acting likes it is no big deal and tell me that an ex worker was calling 911 on them because she was upset with how they had treated her. I then had to walk through the cops that were still standing around the main entrance (three floors down) and act like I was just another person leaving the building.

That is the closest I have ever come to being busted. Kept me away from AMP's for at least a week or so.

johnpet said:
The bottom line is to minimize the risk and maximize the pleasure. Which is why the AMP scene confuses me. I pay just as much (if not more) for a simply hj there then with an 8+ indie.
That's not my experience (with a little luck). I get a great experience with my current AMP favorite (cute) for $180. I couldn't do tht well with an indie, and I'd take just as much risk of a lousy session. I think the bust risk is low enough I don't worry about it.

That last indie I saw was an ex-stripper. Very hot blonde - definitely an 8+. $120 for a fantastic hj session. That's less then what I could get away of the local AMP's in my city and you have no idea who you're gonna get. And I have to worry more about getting busted. There's another indie I was before her who was $80 for a half hour hj session. She was only a 7 in looks but nice body and young. Maybe things are cheaper in Baltimore?

lmao one week

question for others
am i not allowed to start new topics now?
i started 2 today and i guess the moderator erased them
was wondering where there are some goon non AMP's in central jersey
other than Nirvana