• Arrested once and not publicized

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • Arrested more than once and publicized

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Arrested more than once and not publicized

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Been caught up in a bust and let go once

Votes: 59 12.3%
  • Been caught up in a bust and let go more than once.

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Never any of the above

Votes: 384 80.3%

• Total voters
I was involved in one bust and was let go. It was many years ago at the Harmony. All guys were let go except for maybe one or 2 that the cops may have caught in the act of doing something.

The cops frisked every guy on the way out. I was younger and thinner then, and I had come straight from work and was wearing by best suit, sharp shirt and tie, and as I was waiting on line to be frisked, it dawned on me that I was a lot better dressed than 99% of the guys there that night, and that might make me stand out. When it was my turn, the cop doing the frisking looked at me and said "What the fuck are you doing here? Is this the best you could do?" He hadn't said that to anyone else. He looked like he was waiting for an answer, but I feared that any answer I gave could get me in trouble. I just sort of shrugged, put my head down and walked out.

It shook me up. Kept me out of the hobby for at least a week.

Makes you think, doesn't it? The one or two they didn't let go might have had warrants or something, too.

You were wise not to answer. Most anything you said would have been wrong. They'd pretty much decided to let everybody go anyway.

PJ: Sure. And "publicized" means your name and/or picture got published, not something like "The Inn of the Jade Gate was raided yesterday. Four women were arrested and two men, customers, were detained for questioning."

I wasnt busted but after stopping to pick up a streetwalker like 10 years ago, I turned the corner with her in the car and got pulled over. cop gave me a breathalizer. he told me that lots of people go over there after leaving the bar or stripclub. When i passed he told me to be careful and have a good night. by the way, no mistaking her, she was in full hoe gear.

I've never been busted, but once, it had to be over 20 years ago, I was sitting in the waiting area of an AMP when Immigration raided the place. It was pretty scary for a couple of minutes. I just sat there silently until one of the Immigration officers told me to leave.

About 3 years ago I was seen by LE picking up an SW. They seperated us and questioned us. I said she was hitchhiking. Le said "Why did you pick up a known prostitute" I said - "With all due respect officer - she may be known by you as one - but not by me - she wasnt dressed like one and didnt have a sign on her saying she was one - I like to give people rides. "

I got a ticket for "hitch-hiking". They let the girl go - she was just hitch-hiking to get pampers for her baby (yeah - right). I looked up the law and it turns out it is only illegal to hitch-hike - and not to pick up one (NYS - dont know elsewhere). I recieved a letter from the DMV that I had to go to court to enter a plea and I couldnt do it by mail. I went to court (by myself) with a copy of the law that I looked up at the local library - case dismissed.

Last edited:
I've yet to be busted and have been considering getting away from the AMP scene. The places I frequent have been busted at least once in the past few years and I figure it's only a matter of time.

I guess I'll just see an indy with less frequency.. Worth the safety I suppose.

A couple of years ago I went to a FS AMP picked a smoking hot girl, paid my 50 up front. She washed me in the shower and I almost shot a load as she was cleaning me. I thought this is my lucky day. We go into the room and she tells me to lie down she’ll be right back. So I’m lying naked face down on a bed and she’s taking a long time to return. Then I hear the distinctive sound of a police radio and loud male voices. So I jump up and I’m putting on my boxers when a cop walks in. Tells me to get dressed. I told him my back was hurting and I saw an add for massage. He told me the place was unlicenced and to go. Didn’t ask for Id just said go. That was it.

I had 2 teeth busted out of my mouth, and my head almost busted by a 300 lb cuban boyfriend, but never le busted.

and now, fearing I just buried my luck, will cancel everything this week.

Last edited:
This is a good thread. I have had a number of scares. One time when in Chinatown I was in the middle of getting a massage, when the girl and I heard running footsteps outside the door. She immediately stopped to listen to the commotion outside, and left to take a look. It was quite some time before the manager walked into the room and informed me the board of health had attempted to get admittance to inspect the place. She asked me to leave without any charge for the services rendered, and said they’ll be closed for the rest of the day. Also, he requested if asked by anyone on the way out, do not say I get a massage when there. If asked to say that I use the sauna or steam room. I left and thanked my lucky stars.

Another time a private apartments that I used to weekly visit got busted. For some inexplicable reason I happened not to go at my regular time, and arrived to see the door busted and the place empty. There were neither stickers nor police tapes; it just looked like a break in with nothing obviously stolen. I went in to the place not realizing what had happened. I actually thought the places had been robbed, and called the Mama-san’s cell phone to let her know. Naturally there was no answer. Later I found out the police busted them, and that I shouldn’t have gone into the apartment because it was crime scene. An asshole cop could have easily taken me in for tampering with a crime scene. I could have been in big trouble.

Regards,

Pop

Last edited:
My first experience in the hobby about 10 years ago, I picked up a sw (first and only time). Just as she started her cbj, cop pulls behind us light flashing. He give me a speech about stds and other dangers. She has to leave. I'm out 50 bucks but was just told to go home. I didn't pay for play again till 5 years after that when I started going to massage incalls.

Old Jaggies have heard this one already....

I was at Whsipers (Hartford massage parlor) in session with a lovely young thing (at that time) named Crystal. She was a regular and for some odd reason we varied our routine and did the sex first, then the massage. Loud rap on the door and a demand that we open the door. I jumped into the shower. She hid the condom in a tissue and faked a cold for the next two hours.

I was interrogated and stuck to "Conversation and a shower." They tried to enlist my support in "ridding the neighborhood of this place..."

They checked my ID and called in to see if I had a record and then after a while, let me go.

Whispers was later closed, but Crystal was not arrested......

"Have you ever been busted?"

NO, but I was ALMOST nailed in an LE SW sting in Carteret about 3 years ago....got out of that one with the skin of my teeth!

I went for the decoy, but then realized what was happening, and split..

Straight ahead,
Capy