• Arrested once and not publicized

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • Arrested more than once and publicized

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Arrested more than once and not publicized

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • Been caught up in a bust and let go once

Votes: 59 12.3%
  • Been caught up in a bust and let go more than once.

Votes: 12 2.5%
  • Never any of the above

Votes: 384 80.3%

• Total voters
frog said:
More examples of over government of course, but this new post 9/11 police state might be the single most everlasting effect of terrorism.
Please don't introduce politics into this forum... I'll bitch slap you silly. Police state? geez .. sort of like calling gitmo a Gulag. Pulllease .........

frog said:
More examples of over government of course, but this new post 9/11 police state might be the single most everlasting effect of terrorism.
I agree politics shouldn't go here, but I just couldn't stop myself. Only someone who never lived in a police state could say that. Anybody that lived under the Stasi or the Komitet Gosudarstvennoi Bezopaznost would laugh in your face.

Last edited:
been in two police visits..

never arrested..

both were at ug events, one was where the host had an illegal use of a street barricade on the street to secure a parking space.. while they ran everyone else's id, they did not see me in the corner..

the other one was due to an angry customer calling in a fake assault charge, no one got arrested and they just closed the club down for the night and it was never used by a promoter again...

mousey sprung the trap but eeked away

Been busted but let go.

I can't believe I actually wrote about it too! http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18248

The thing that stood out the most:

While one cop was busy trying to save my soul by convincing me to come down and check out his church, another cop just waived the whole thing off by suggesting that I'm better off renting DVDs and using a hand gel because "It's awshum! You wouldn't know the difference!"

*Squeak!*

Last edited:

thecat

No Alternative
busted

yep, once back in the early 80's and ed koch was mayor. i was
going to work in brooklyn west side hyw was backed up, so
i detoured around by the lincoln tunnel. i hot looking chick flashed a
boob waved me over and she got in. she had my member out and just as she was going to go down on me a cop tapped his stick on my driver side
window. i scrambled to look presentable, but too late he had us outside the car
handcuffed through the passenger side windows it was a four door.
so here i'am handcuffed to this chick with her top still down as the tunnel
traffic builds and people are staring, mothers covering their kids eyes and
truckers honking. the cop comes back after 5 mins.with coffee, writes me out a ticket for patronizing uncuffs us and walks away with the babe, it almost felt like a setup. anyway she tells me that we will finish this after court.
i was the only one to show up at court with some other johns, a friend said he heard my name on the radio. she was hot.

People....first of all-I like to introduce myself, I am 'MegaSquirt' and I've been to all of these places over the years and never been busted. Knock on wood! This is why I just concentrate on one girl. If I like her I make sure I don't leave without getting her phone number. We became best friends that I've been to her family's house on the west coast and we go on vacations together. She worked at a Spa only to enlist a few friends, once she gets to know you she will invite you over to her apt. This is how she do her business. I never had to worry about somebody busting the place down. I mean how could you perform up to par if you had to worry about LE entering? We did everything that's in the book and off! She's a true rare find, beyond a GFE!

Nassau Police and Johns

slinkybender said:
It also varies tremendously by location.

In NYV, the Johns don't have much to worry about (unless you're in a car picking up a SW).

On LI or in NJ, it's a different matter entirely.

And now to go back to one of my rants:

If a place has been busted 25 times, and keeps the same listed phone number, it's obviously just something that they expect in the business. And for such a place, how could anyone think that its PMB discussion which is their main risk?
They rarely if ever take in a john. In over 20 years I have only seen one and he solicited a minor. They will seek a statement that she solicited the guy and if the dick signs it they let him go. If he doesn't, they fuck around and make cop sounds for about 2 hours and let them both go. Best thing to do is ask if you are arrested and if they say no tell them you want to leave and if they again say no tell them you want to call your lawyer and if you have a cell phone on you do that pronto.

Once in Bloomfield, I was banging a dancer in the back of my truck in a large shopping center parking lot not far from the bar where she "worked". She was not interested in a hotel this night, so...

Anyway, we're in the middle of our Consumer Reports testing of the shocks when a hear a knock-knock-knocking on my front window (all the windows are tinted, so I'm sure noone could see inside).

So, I jumped in the front seat w/ Mr. Johnson flopping in the wind and slid the window down a bit - there's Mr. Officer, looking at me with a very stern demeanor and asking what I was doing here.

I politely told him that we had been shopping and could not wait to get home.. one of those things, ya know how it is, right officer? He did not know.. of course. He just looked at the girl who was still in the back seat, and asked her if she wanted to be there/here. She was covering herself up with her hands as the cop oggled her and responded with a nod and a yes.

He then looked back at me and said roughly, "get out of here... now". Yes Sir! Right away sir.. and off we went still nude. Phew.. close one I thought!

So, we bolted, drove down the ave a bit, but she insisted on blowing me and was soaking my seat in saliva (who am I to say no to a sloppy knobber!) and ended up in another parking lot just a few miles way where we finished the shock testing.

I was waiting the entire time for the same cop to find us again (we were still in the same town). But, luck was on my side this day.

He never asked for IDs, or really even gave us a hard time - just made us leave.

Last edited:
Madvex, my hat's off to anybody who can still keep going after an encounter with The Man. I agree with the earlier poster that johns seldom get actually busted. I wish I knew how many of those actuallly busted (in the responses above) were providers and the circumstances.

rob load said:
I feel pretty "safe" using only services and MP's. I believe though if you patronize SW's your odds of getting busted increase greatly......
I agree with you that the odds of getting busted are higher in the SW scene. In fact, the 3 "near misses" I've had in the past 20 years involved SW's (2 decoys and one LE seen pickup). I think the odds greatly increase in the SW scene if your profile doesnt fit that of the area you are in, e.g. an older white face driving in or out of a predominately black area with a younger black face in the car.

A story from a fellow monger (ex-poster here - unfortunately, IMHO, banned) who I introduced to the N Amityville area shows the extreme that LE takes profiling. The situation is at a Exxon gas station at the intersection of route 110 and Great Neck road in Farmingdale. Although this particular place doesnt have SW's (at least in my observations anyway), driving South(rt110) or SouthEast (GNRd)about a mile brings you into SW country of N Amityville.

His story as told to me:

"... I also fill up there since I like using my Mobil/Exxon speedpass. ...I stop at the gas station to fill up and the car in front of me is the same make and model of mine. It was driven by a young black woman. When she gets back to her car from paying I engage her in a conversation about our cars being the same. We are chatting and a cop car pulls in and see's us talking. He gives a double take and slows down and looks her over. She notices this and gets visibly upset. I could see it in her face. Then she asks me "What was all that about?, What he doesn't think we should be talking?" I took it to mean she was talking about us being different races, but I knew the cop probably assumed she was a ho trying to negotiate with me. Or was that just the hobbyist in me coloring my thinking? But the cop did take notice of us and he did react."

Last edited:
Maybe the cop remembers miscegenation laws and wishes they'd come back. Jerk. Maybe he saw that it was a full service station and your dipstick would be checked.

They definitely profile. The SW scene has to be by far the most likely bust territory. If the poll eliminated SW's, I bet the percentage who had never been caught up would be over 90%, maybe 95%.

I used to frequent this massage parlor (MP) in Clifton, on Paulison Ave, about 3 years ago. So, I decided to go for a visit, rang the door bell, nobody answered. Didnt see any cars in the lot also. As I was walking back to my car, on the side of the building was a large orange ticket, it said something like "police inspected, building requires license", not sure exactly. So I got in my car and left.

As I was pulling out, on to Paulison Ave, near the path mark, 2 un-marked cop cars are right behind me with there lights flashing in the front windshield. They tell me to get out of the car and here are 2 undercover police officer's asking for my license and registration. So, I show them, they do a check on me and all came out fine. They start questioning me, asking what I was doing at that building?. I said that a friend of mine gave me that address to come visit him, but I guess he gave me the wrong one. I asked, what did I do? Why was I pulled over? Making like I had no idea that was once a massage parlor or any clue about it at all. They told me the property is police property and I shouldnt have been there. So, I just said sorry, I had no idea....and I was given the wrong address by a friend. They just told me to get back in my car and take off.

That was the closest I ever been to being busted.

But what could they have possibly done to me? I could have told them I was going to get a massage. Would that have gotten me busted? Its not like I was inside the place.........

"Yea fellas, sorry I didnt know Clifton's finest has shut the place down, I just wanted to get my usual rub & tug"

What could they have done if I said that? haha

ekual2003 said:
...rang the door bell, nobody answered. Didnt see any cars in the lot also. As I was walking back to my car, on the side of the building was a large orange ticket, it said something like "police inspected, building requires license", not sure exactly.... I was pulling out, on to Paulison Ave, near the path mark, 2 un-marked cop cars are right behind me with there lights flashing in the front windshield. They tell me to get out of the car and here are 2 undercover police officer's asking for my license and registration. So, I show them, they do a check on me and all came out fine. They start questioning me, asking what I was doing at that building?. I said that a friend of mine gave me that address to come visit him, but I guess he gave me the wrong one. ...But what could they have possibly done to me? I could have told them I was going to get a massage. Would that have gotten me busted? Its not like I was inside the place.......
I do not think it is wise to lie to police, especially if the lie can be verified (Does your friend "know" the story and is he willing to lie also for something he isnt involved in should it come to that? I wouldnt want to put a friend in that situation.). It is not illegal to get a massage. "I was going to check how much they get for a massage, check out the facilities, ya know see how clean and professional they look, see if they have a sauna and and if every seemed ok get a massage." You can then ask the officer if you wish whats going on - why is orange tag on the place if you wish.

Last edited:
In yesterday's paper there was a story about a class action court cast about illegal strip searches in NYC by pd. 30 million was awarded. this applies to individuals who were strip searched between 15 july 99 and 22 july 02. The payout is estimated to be 1000 per.

any reader of this board that this applies to should apply. the procedure for application was in yesterday's newspapers.

I think that it would be true justice that a guy gets arrested for hobbying activities, then, several years later can collect money based on that arrest, and then use that money for hobbying.