GFE Asia: 212-671-0480

I've been trying to see Alica for a few weeks now, but I've been out of town a lot and haven't had a chance. So yesterday evening I finally made an appointment last night to see her this afternoon - I sent a quick text from the train to confirm the appointment, only to be told that Alica had just started her monthly "vacation." I was a bit disappointed, but the next text came in with a photo of a new girl (Una), and I started feeling happy again!

I got to the apartment and Una opened the door, looking utterly captivating in a skimpy outfit that showed off her flat stomach and ample bosom (very pretty face as well!). She welcomed me with a big smile and practically leaped into my arms for an enthusiastic hug. We went into the room and she disrobed pretty quickly, then started working on getting me naked as well. We played around for a bit, then ducked into the shower for a quick wash, and then back into the room. She asked if I wanted a massage, but I had other things on my mind so I declined. So she started on a much more...intimate...massage that was much more gratifying. By and by the HJ turned into a BBBJ that had my toes curling within a matter of minutes. I was seriously concerned that I was going to pop too soon - I'm only good for once per session - so I laid Una on her back and started working on her. At first I think she was worried I was going to try for BBFS, but she relaxed once she realized that I was going in for DATY on her trimmed and tasty kitty. Her reactions seemed genuine and her whimpers and light moans seemed sincere as I licked away, and if she didn't come, she at least seemed to enjoy herself quite a bit.

I think we were both ready for the main event - she rolled on a cover and looked at me a little dubiously. I'm a bit larger than most and her kitty is tight - we started in mish and I entered slowly, pausing when she looked uncomfortable. Once I was fully inserted I paused for a bit to let her adjust, and then started off slowly. My intention was to take it easy in mish, then to switch to a few more positions...and it really didn't work out that way. Her kitty was so tight and felt so good (and, looking down, her face and body looked so hot) that my body just went into autopilot - I started going faster and faster until I was pounding as hard and fast as I could. And after just a few minutes it was all over - I popped in the cover while I was inside of her in mish. I was so worked up that I kept going at it for another minute or so, then slowed down and pulled out. Una got some wipes and cleaned us up, then lay down next to me and we snuggled and chatted for a bit until my time was up.

I have yet to meet the elusive Alica - maybe week after next when I get back from my next trip. But I'm hardly disappointed - Una did a great job, and I left a satisfied man.

Learned my lesson to not give in to desperation with my first experience at GFE Asia. I had been trying all afternoon to get an appointment at one of my usual spots after work, but none of the girls I wanted to see were available in the time I had (one was sick, one was on vacation, and one was booked solid until later that night). So I finally wound up at GFE Asia, who had someone available at the time I had open. My brain said to just wait until after the weekend, but my dick said it couldn't wait. First sign of trouble right there.

After a couple of communication glitches regarding location, I got inside the East Side apartment and was met with a peck from the pretty girl on the other side of the door. She had a nice body and seemed to enjoy my company from the start. In the shower room, I asked her for her name, and she said it's Alica. My heart leaped for joy as I remembered all the good reviews of her that I'd seen on here, and I primed myself for what I thought would be a great time.

In the shower, I received a very thorough cleaning, but not much else happened to excite things. No matter, I thought to myself as she dried me off, surely it will get better as things progress. But it didn't. She was checking her phone a lot during the session (I found out later it was for her next appointment), and that was a bit of a mood-killer. Only LFK back in the room, no DFK. The soft touch and body slide were just all right, nothing crazy to write home about. CBJ instead of BB, and although it was pretty good, it certainly did not leave me with a good feeling for the main event. I will give her credit for being a trooper and letting me go to town on her in CG and Mish, but she was constantly looking at the clock, and I could tell she wanted me out of there ASAP to get her next client in. Wound up finishing with a HJ and no CIM, and to top it all off, she cleaned me up with rubbing alcohol afterwards, which stung like a motherfucker. I actually had to physically stop her from spraying me again because of the pain. Needless to say, I was all too happy to be out of there.

I know others have said Alica is a gem, but I personally did not have a good time and probably won't be going back to GFE Asia until I see Yomi or Emi back in the lineup (those big tits are screaming for my attention). I'm not sure whether I received poor service because of poor scheduling or just because she didn't like how we clicked, but regardless, Alica left me with a bad impression.
I had same experience with Alica. Here are what went wrong:
1. During the first 5 min., she is running in and out, drinking beverages (coffee, water, and something else in the bottle), and on the phone without much interaction.
2. She is constantly checking her phone during the session. Especially during the intermission, she was on her phone for good 5 min.
3. She cleaned me up with rubbing alcohol. She spray like 5 times on the paper towel and 5 times on me directly. I felt my jr. is burning. It's causing so much pain, I have to stop her.
4. The clock in the room is actually 5 min. faster, and she is trying to end the session after 45 min.
5. She is asking for tip to start and additional tip for 2nd pop.

Similar to Phantom4662, I personally did not have a good time and probably won't go back.

I had same experience with Alica. Here are what went wrong:
1. During the first 5 min., she is running in and out, drinking beverages (coffee, water, and something else in the bottle), and on the phone without much interaction.
2. She is constantly checking her phone during the session. Especially during the intermission, she was on her phone for good 5 min.
3. She cleaned me up with rubbing alcohol. She spray like 5 times on the paper towel and 5 times on me directly. I felt my jr. is burning. It's causing so much pain, I have to stop her.
4. The clock in the room is actually 5 min. faster, and she is trying to end the session after 45 min.
5. She is asking for tip to start and additional tip for 2nd pop.

Similar to Phantom4662, I personally did not have a good time and probably won't go back.
Glad to know my experience was not an isolated one. I wonder what it is that causes her to act this way with some and not with others.

Does anyone else recognize that the speech/writing patterns of alot of these "bad reviews" of Alica are the similar?

...as far as the positive reviews, you can tell that they range from good to great. While it is inevitable that two people have varying physical chemistry and fun, the overall experiences have been roughly the same. The real question would be the legitimacy of these "negative interactions" and the varrying potential motivations behind them.

Reminder that Sophia back from traveling and thus Alica not booking anything anymore, so no need for to be "constantly checking" their phone. These are not independent girls keeping touch with their clients. I don't believe I have ever seen one of GFE Asia's girls answering or using their phones....

I would suggest that similar bad reviews suggest legitimacy of the reviews. Clearly, not everyone had a great experience with her, whether because of chemistry or an off day. If there is a pattern to the negative reviews that tells us what can go wrong.

I wish there was a way for the mods to better ensure accuracy of reviews and prevention of abuse. Chemistry and clicking is one thing, sandbagging competition or manipulating for good reviews and other such stuff seems to be rampant though.

I have had varying degrees of enjoyment with the various girls here as can be seen in my review of Monica, angel, or yiyi for example, but that was with the actual physicality not session etiquette. That's not a "good day/bad day" type thing.

Anyway, I will continue to give these guys my business as I am satisfied with all my experiences.

I've had two nice experiences here in the past few weeks - with Yuna (earlier today) and with Alica (last week).

Since Dani is back from her travels, Alica did not look at her phone once during our session and gave me her full attention. And great attention it was! She has a nice body that she used most effectively- without going into all of the details, I left quite satisfied and I tried to see her again today, but she was booked solid, so I used the opportunity to meet the new girl, Yuna. Hopefully I can see Alica again next week.

Yuna also made me feel quite good - her English is not quite as good as Alica's, but we were able to communicate well enough. And, by the end of the hour, we were both sweating, gasping for breath, and lying there holding each other.

Alica has larger breasts and a curvier body; Yuna has more of a classic Asian figure with smaller breasts and a more slender figure. Both ladies seemed to enjoy themselves, both loved DATY, and both were quite attentive - and I found both to be quite attractive. I left both sessions a happy (and satisfied) man.

I've been away from GFE Asia too long and needed some attention from my favorite MILF in Manhattan, Dani. (I have been here many times and Dani is my ATF provider followed by Yomi & Alica. Dani and Yomi are my go to MILFs.)

Anyway, Dani met me at the front door with a smile and a happy "hello" like usual. Today she wasn't wearing lingerie, but a tight little black dress/skirt, like a martini lounge hostess. Not only did she look sexy in it, it also fit her sophisticated style. (Like naughty teacher/principal...sexy with a little authority) she took my shoes off and gave me slippers. We went to the big bedroom because it has a stronger air-conditioning unit in my opinion and today is HOT! She had me undress and we went to the shower together. After a thorough cleaning we both went back to the bedroom to start the real fun...

After some LFK I made my way down to her kitty which was nicely trimmed. DATY is a favorite way for me to start off, but bringing her to the O takes a little patience. But, my patience pays off to hear her panting and begging me to put the cover on and fuck her. I am always happy to oblige her too. Lol

Started in missionary with some more LFK. Rolled over to have her in CG for a little bit and then finished strong in my favorite standing missionary position. We jumped into the shower quick clean up and received Dani's strong massage as I recovered for second round. She started me off on round 2 with a very enthusiastic BBBJ. I asked her to continue in 69 position. Then she covered me up and started in CG, followed by doggy. I had her finish me off with a BBBJ. I gave her a little massage as we cooled down, which she then told me, "I'm too great" before we jumped into the shower for final cleanup. I tipped her and was on my way.

Each time is better than the last with Dani.
(Side-note: But I got to view the new girl Abby who was wearing a French maid outfit. I saw Yomi there too who was also wearing a sexy french maid outfit. I was there to see Dani, but was soooo tempted to do a doubles with Abby and Yomi together. ;-) next time)

Review:
1) Name of Girl: Dani
2) Description of girl: C-cup boobs, silky long black hair down to lower back, conversationally fluent in English, skinny, MILF, soft skin, and smelled nice.
3) Apparel worn: white lingerie lacey one piece. Same one from her picture on the website, which is my favorite.
4) Description of experience/services provided: LFK in bedroom while chatting a bit before standing couple's shower. Back in bedroom, LFK into DATY into 69 and back to regular DATY because she was more responsive. She put the condom on and started in CG. Followed by doggy and popped in standing missionary. Her scrunched up face as I finished strong in standing missionary was great. Showered again and she gave me a really good massage and finished with a great BBBJ that I decided to finish with.
5) Fees and tips given: 260 + tip for 1Hour visit
6) Would I repeat with same girl: Yes!
7) Were my expectations met? Totally!

Another side note: I heard the new girl Abby on the phone as I was leaving and she was speaking like perfect English, which was surprising. Dani spoke Chinese with her and she is from Singapore. 3 languages is impressive...

Each time is better than the last with Dani.
(Side-note: But I got to view the new girl Abby who was wearing a French maid outfit. I saw Yomi there too who was also wearing a sexy french maid outfit. I was there to see Dani, but was soooo tempted to do a doubles with Abby and Yomi together. ;-) next time)

Review:
1) Name of Girl: Dani
2) Description of girl: C-cup boobs, silky long black hair down to lower back, conversationally fluent in English, skinny, MILF, soft skin, and smelled nice.
3) Apparel worn: white lingerie lacey one piece. Same one from her picture on the website, which is my favorite.
4) Description of experience/services provided: LFK in bedroom while chatting a bit before standing couple's shower. Back in bedroom, LFK into DATY into 69 and back to regular DATY because she was more responsive. She put the condom on and started in CG. Followed by doggy and popped in standing missionary. Her scrunched up face as I finished strong in standing missionary was great. Showered again and she gave me a really good massage and finished with a great BBBJ that I decided to finish with.
5) Fees and tips given: 260 + tip for 1Hour visit
6) Would I repeat with same girl: Yes!
7) Were my expectations met? Totally!

Another side note: I heard the new girl Abby on the phone as I was leaving and she was speaking like perfect English, which was surprising. Dani spoke Chinese with her and she is from Singapore. 3 languages is impressive...

I saw abby on Monday. Shes a very sweet girl. But, I dont have much to report. I spent half the session with shower, massage, bbbj and K9. Because of her girl next door vibe. We spent the rest cuddling and chatting. She speaks perfect English. Shes Singaporean and spent parts of her life in London and Australia. we spent so much time talking I was afraid we went over. I enjoyed my time with her and didnt regret it. But, after leaving, I had enough reserves for a second round and wished it was utilized.

I saw abby on Monday. Shes a very sweet girl. But, I dont have much to report. I spent half the session with shower, massage, bbbj and K9. Because of her girl next door vibe. We spent the rest cuddling and chatting. She speaks perfect English. Shes Singaporean and spent parts of her life in London and Australia. we spent so much time talking I was afraid we went over. I enjoyed my time with her and didnt regret it. But, after leaving, I had enough reserves for a second round and wished it was utilized.
My experience was similar; this girl is nice but really likes to talk a lot, and that eats into the time that could be spent doing other things. I prefer less talking and more fucking:)

Also note that she’s somewhat heavyset, so if you like spinners, she’s not your girl. Otherwise her service is adequate so that’s at least a positive

You gotta multitask man. I love it when a girl tries to talk while I am fucking and they can't really because they are getting caught up in the action. Gaps in words, forgetting to finish sentences....like dick temporary amnesia. Lol it's also fun to have them tell you a story or try talking to you when DATY. Add a few moans and words of pleasure into a conversation and it makes the conversation much more interesting. Lol

Dani was very friendly when I entered, nice hugs, cuddles and no rush to undress. I made it very obvious that I liked her face, which made her happy and made it easier for me to kiss her.

Shower together was OK. Afterwards, I lay on the bed and waited to be pleasured. After the usual nipples licking, she positioned herself between my legs and started licking my balls and then my dick. Got the usual oohs and aahs about my average size, and I was happy that no condom had been produced. The BBBJ was pretty good and she was positioned so I could see her face, which I really like. We then continued to 69.

Started in cowgirl and she was kinda tight. It was early afternoon and I’m sure I was her first customer of the day. Her skill wasn’t very good and instead of the usual up-and-down action she had a kind of sideways action that I had to correct. Then I rolled her onto her side. This was better as I could kiss her some more and I got a nice thrusting action going. Rolled her onto her back and continued in Mish with more kissing. I was gradually working my tongue more and more into her mouth. This was better and I fucked her like this for a while which is where she seemed to be most comfortable. I concentrated on her face while I fucked to completion.

We showered afterwards and there was no rush. Then I got dressed, paid and left. Total time was exactly 1-hour.

I saw Sweet Summer yesterday and had a great time.
Engaging smiling girl with nice Ds and responsive nips. Large. Girl, about 3 waifs and maybe 5'6". Her curvy body includes a pretty nice booty.
She greeted me with a soft kiss and took me to the room. Standard TS. In the room right to the action with me kissing my way to DATY her slightly trimmed pussy which she enjoyed a lot.
We switched to BBJ and then slipped on the cover and started in Mish which was great
Doggy equally good and we flipped so I could shoot my cum on her boobs and it was cool how she rubbed my cream into her boobs.
Nice clean up and massage until time was called. 260 plus 20.
Recommended

I saw Sweet Summer yesterday and had a great time.
Engaging smiling girl with nice Ds and responsive nips. Large. Girl, about 3 waifs and maybe 5'6". Her curvy body includes a pretty nice booty.
She greeted me with a soft kiss and took me to the room. Standard TS. In the room right to the action with me kissing my way to DATY her slightly trimmed pussy which she enjoyed a lot.
We switched to BBJ and then slipped on the cover and started in Mish which was great
Doggy equally good and we flipped so I could shoot my cum on her boobs and it was cool how she rubbed my cream into her boobs.
Nice clean up and massage until time was called. 260 plus 20.
Recommended
Man made or natural?

Summer

Got to spend some time with Summer. She’sa nice bubbly girl, looks were just ok but her natural chest were amazing. It was funny because during the session she’s asked if liked them and then she mentioned how in school guys started at them. Her English was fairly limited but her personality more than made up for it.

After the stand up shower, off to the room we go. She does the alcohol wipe of junior before beginning a very enthusiastic Bbbj. At some point I had to tell her to show it down. A few mins in she pops the cover on and mounts for some CG action. The whole session she is all smiles and giggles, I must say this girl is fun to be with. Onto K9 where her moans go up to pornstar levels. Finish off with mish and popped in the bag.

Most sessions that would be it but she seemed really into giving me a massage after cleaning me up. So she does and it’s pretty decent. Will definitely repeat with her.

Dani still my ATF MILF provider in Manhattan. Her energy is high and she is very inviting. She has great English for conversation and direction on what I like or want different. She is a great 2 pop provider. Her place is a nice apartment with king sized beds. She is very accommodating for appointments and does now make me ever feel rushed. She also must kegel exercise like everyday because she has a super Kung Fu grip with her kitty. Nice BBBJ and uses very thin condoms for FS. More of a LFK than DFK, but that's fine. When she is really into it, she DFK's alot.

Always recommend her.