GFE Asia: 212-671-0480

Agree with you to some extent about her body, but I found her face to be anything but beautiful. In fact, I had to turn down the lights to avoid looking. OTOH, I thought Candy was much cuter with a similar curvy body. Unfortunately she’s gone already..
I doubt you ever even went there once if you are claiming to "turn down the lights" being they do not have a dimmer....

My visit with Candy was earlier this week. The apartment is on the first floor of a residential building in the east 50’s. It’s at the end of a long hallway after you get buzzed in from the front door. When you enter, it’s a bit dark inside. Bathroom on the left, kitchen on the right. There are two large bedrooms, the larger of which is farther from the entrance. Candy greeted me and took me into the larger bedroom and immediately stared DFK before I could even start getting undressed. She looked like early 20s, slightly voluptuous with long black hair. As I said, she has a cute face and ready smile. Limited English. We went to the stand up shower, mutual soaping, and a nice wet BBBJ. Back in the room, it was a very GFE. Started off with DFK, then moved to sucking on her generous boobs, FIV, another BBBJ, cover, then finished in mish. I took a while to come, so I pounded her for a good 10 min before finishing. She was a bit quiet at first but then started getting really vocal after a few minutes. Started crying out some stuff in Chinese. Seemed like a pretty realistic O but you never really know, right? Anyway she cleaned me up and we spent some time on Google Translate afterwards. She indicated she lived in CA and would be here just this week, then return home. We then took another mutual shower, where I got aroused again; but by then it was kinda late, so I didn’t go for another round. She seemed willing though. All in all, nice experience with a very accommodating girl. Wish she could have stuck around longer

Emi

I was immediately drawn to the photos of Emi and made my first appt. at this establishment. Had a great time. She is a lovely girl, college age, round moon face with beautiful eyes, curvy body with large boobs, hips and smooth skin. The experience was pure GFE, unlike almost any AMP experience, but the kind of experience I like best. Nothing scripted, great sexual energy and a real connection. She was into kissing so we did a lot of making out all through the session. DATY: she was responsive and had a real O. Excellent bbbj with real DT - she was working to get it all the way down and keep it there. Tittyfucking with more bbbj. I was close to popping but wanted to get inside first. We strapped up for a round of mish and a round of doggy. The sex was very connected and intense. When I hit my limit, switched back to bbbjcim.

I haven't had a session like this in a long time. We lay around chatting afterwords. She is smart, interesting and fun. Would see her again repeatedly.

MIA is back. She is an ATF for me.

Size: Petite and a bit on the thin size. If you like spinners you will be happy.
Other body aspects: Very smooth skin - it’s erotic to touch. Attractive face with a sensual smile.
Boobs: Small but v responsive. One nipple area is a bit distorted, but pretend it’s not, and suck away.
DFK: loves it and very passionate.
GFE: If you connect, it’s all there and non-stop. Any position you can think of. Very very active. She is a horny one. I am an extended one shot guy, and she was begging me to go twice. (Greek is not my thing so I do not know)
N-Factor: She is one.

Recommended: Absolutely.
(Unless you insist on big C or D breasts.)

Mod note: Donation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mia

Stopped by the place for the first time Friday evening and decided to go with Mia for the half since it was my first time there. Petite, skinny girl from Hong Kong with a gorgeous smile. If you like them small, which I do, shes perfect. BBJ and attention to the boys went on for almost 20 minutes and i enjoyed every second of it. She really gets into it and tries to make you feel amazing. Put on the cover and we went from mis, to doggy, to cw and her moans and expressions were on point. BBJ to end the fun. Mamasan was very nice and sweet as a first timer and asked me about my session. I cant wait to see her again but Ive heard Emi and Angel are also highly rated on the list. 180 + 40 tip

Mia

Stopped by the place for the first time Friday evening and decided to go with Mia for the half since it was my first time there. Petite, skinny girl from Hong Kong with a gorgeous smile. If you like them small, which I do, shes perfect. BBJ and attention to the boys went on for almost 20 minutes and i enjoyed every second of it. She really gets into it and tries to make you feel amazing. Put on the cover and we went from mis, to doggy, to cw and her moans and expressions were on point. BBJ to end the fun. Mamasan was very nice and sweet as a first timer and asked me about my session. I cant wait to see her again but Ive heard Emi and Angel are also highly rated on the list. 180 + 40 tip
Yes! Mia is a sweetheart - pretty, petite, skilled, and enthusiastic. I've seen her a couple of times and plan to see her again.

Mia again!
So after a disappointing session earlier in the week, I was able to get an appointment to see Mia again.
She has lightened her hair a bit, and it looks really nice. And I love her soft skin and slender body. A real spinner.
She helped me get undressed, did a stand up shower with me with BBJ. This girl loves to BBJ, like some supernatural human vacuum cleaner.
And she loves DATY, and she O'd twice before I had her suck me back to hardness, put on the cover and sit on my dick and start riding me. She is so light, so easy to move, even switching positions is easy= just hold her tight to your body with your disk buried inside her, and get into position and start rocking away. We went through a few positions until I took it out, pulled off the cover and she knew what I wanted and dove right down to a BBJ that ended in CIM until I had to beg her to stop sucking. Nice clean up, massage (I had to tell her to take it easy- she is remarkably strong for such a small girl) and then she dressed me and I was on my way.
What a great time.
Emi is off for a bit, and Yomi is coming again soon, but the Dani/Mia duo are getting it done. Great service from either/both girls.

Amy - new girl, great service

Back in town between trips and stopped by GFE Asia. MMS told me they had a new girl - Amy. I booked a session, and boy and I glad that I did!

Amy is a gem - she has this adorable college student vibe going that I found utterly irresistible. She was smiling, giggling, or laughing the whole time, she was full of energy, and she was focused on making me feel good from start to finish. Add to that a very pretty face, a nice slender figure, and full and firm breasts (not sure if they're natural or augmented, but they look and feel and taste nice)...she is a treat. Lots of nice attention in the shower, lots of fun making out, great BBBJ with lots of eye contact, and a tasty little trimmed kitty during DATY - she didn't take her hands or mouth off of me the whole time except during the DATY, and even then she was grabbing my head and pushing it into her kitty as she moaned and urged me on.

When it was time for the main event I was pleasantly surprised. I'm a bit larger than average and the last several ladies I've seen have been reluctant or uncomfortable when we got started. But Amy, while a little apprehensive, seemed excited as well - we started slowly, but instead of looking worried she had a look of anticipation as we got started. As I worked my way inside she looked happy and as soon as I was fully inside she told me to start slow, but was urging me on pretty quickly. We actually started in ACG, but switched to mish fairly quickly because she thought that would be more comfortable - it didn't take long to get going, and oh my, her kitty felt great. Looking at her and feeling the pleasant friction...I didn't last long. In just a minute or two I was going as hard and fast as I could, then I popped in the cover and fell onto the mattress - I was out of breath and we were both covered with a sheen of sweat.

After we caught our breath Amy got a towel and did a quick cleanup, then we snuggled for awhile. Her English is almost non-existent, but we still managed to communicate through Google Translate - her cheerfulness and good nature came through even in translation and we had a decent "conversation." Then she gave me a nice massage, a final shower to clean up, and had to take off.

Amy is really a sweetheart - she's got an infectious smile and laugh, she's got a great attitude, and she spent the whole time doing her best to make me feel good.I wanted to take her home with me, but I suspect my SO might object. Her lack of English is a little bit of an impediment, but we were still able to not only communicate the session-related stuff, but could even use it to get some laughs as well. She's got this great college sweetie vibe going that I found irresistible. I'll be on travel again for a bit, but really want to see her again when I'm back in town.

I was just informed that there is a new girl to be checked out at gfe Asia. Amber is her name. Great service is her game. She speaks decent English and her body type is skinny like Mia. She has B-cup boobs and silky hair that is down to her boobs. From what I have seen, I am excited to check her out. If anyone gets the chance to have a session with her before I do, please let us know how she is. I will do the same when I go next week!

Emi
( 716-221-8168 )

Mod note: link removed. Phone number is sufficient.

Reading all this I decided to give it a shot. Emi is highly recommended here and I booked some time with her. Light screening and a reference - I was in quick.
Emi was available but the room wasn't ready. MMS took me to a small side room to be with EMI and I was happy to see her. She is 5’4 with meat in the right places. At least C size cups and a curvy ass. I was happy!
Started with DFK, hugs and preview bbbj. The room became available as I was in middle of an excellent bbbj. Went to the room. Took off the clothes etc. Now the fun began. Wanted to continue the bbbjcim and she obliged. I was in a hurry so decided to end it there. Went to shower and she was fun. I did not see any table for ts but then again I didn't ask.
All in all it was 180+20 tip for 30 minutes. Am told it's 260 for an hour.
Highly recommended!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is my 3rd review for this spot.

1) Name of Girl: Pony (Although with a name like that, she rode me versus me riding her. LoL)
2) Description of girl: C-cup boobs, clean, very skinny, great smile, long silky hair, very good english, and cute college student look to her (22-24yrs old).
3) Description of services provided: Couple's shower using her body to lather me up instead of a loofah. LFK & DFK in the bedroom followed by BBBJ and DATY. Switched into 69 before putting on the condom. Positions performed were CG, followed by RCG, then K9, and almost finishing in mish, but chose to CIM at last second.
4) Fees and tips given: 260 plus tip (1hr is best deal and most enjoyable time)
5) Would I repeat with same girl: Yes!
6) Were my expectations met? Yes. Only thing that would make her better would be if she could massage at the same level as Dani.

This is my 3rd review for this spot.

1) Name of Girl: Pony (Although with a name like that, she rode me versus me riding her. LoL)
2) Description of girl: C-cup boobs, clean, very skinny, great smile, long silky hair, very good english, and cute college student look to her (22-24yrs old).
3) Description of services provided: Couple's shower using her body to lather me up instead of a loofah. LFK & DFK in the bedroom followed by BBBJ and DATY. Switched into 69 before putting on the condom. Positions performed were CG, followed by RCG, then K9, and almost finishing in mish, but chose to CIM at last second.
4) Fees and tips given: 260 plus tip (1hr is best deal and most enjoyable time)
5) Would I repeat with same girl: Yes!
6) Were my expectations met? Yes. Only thing that would make her better would be if she could massage at the same level as Dani.

Sounds like I need to try a "ride" with her!

Had nothing to do today, so I figured why not go to my favorite "spa" for some relaxation?

I wonder if the weekends are like new girl tryouts or something, but the last few times I have come on the weekends, they always have new girls. I guess that could be a good thing or a bad thing for some people. It can be a bit of a gamble on the experience you have that way, but variety is nice too.

Based on an earlier review from today, I asked if Pony was available during the time I was planning on going for an hour session. Unfortunately she had two appointments back to back scheduled, but they also had another new girl, "Selena" who was available. I got a glimpse of Pony when I was leaving. I definitely hope she is a crowd pleaser and hangs around until at least my next visit....anyway into my review of Selena:

Definitely has that cute and innocent vibe to her. Met me with a hug and a somewhat nervous smile. I asked her if this was her first day, which she responded "yes" and I was happily surprised to the level of English she had. That always makes things smoother and feel more natural. She asked me if I'd like to shower, which I said "of course!"

Continued chatting a bit in the shower as we soaped each other up and let our hands get to know each other's body. After we were rinsed off, we quickly dried off and went quickly to the bedroom. (I know it's HOT outside, but they have the A/C blasting in the apartment!! Those are definitely new because I didn't see them on my last visit.)

Inside the bedroom, she asked if I wanted to start with a massage. I said, "yes, but I massage you first!" She giggled a bit surprised at that statement. After a little massage, I start kissing/licking her lower back, up to her neck, and then flip her over for LFK. Then back down the front, making sure to spend some time on her supple boobs and then down to her trimmed little kitty.

She was very physically and verbally responsive to everything I was doing in a very natural way, which is always an ego boost. (I would like to think I can tell when a girl is putting on "a show" versus actually enjoying herself...lol) I actually love to DATY, especially when a girl can multi-orgasm versus getting too sensitive after the first. (In hindsight, I may have spent too much time down there. First girl i have found at GFE-Asia that was a multi-orgasmer and I may have gotten carried away a little...) After the 3rd orgasm, I asked if she wanted to switch up into 69. She energetically answered "yes!" After an amazing BBBJ with me licking her, which lasted as long as I could without popping right there. (I knew I spent too much time DATY to go a second round after a recovery break, so I didn't want things to end right there.)

She got up to go grab the condom and then gave me a little nipple suck, catbath, then BBBJ again before putting the condom on. Started with her in CG position, which turned into missionary after I flipped her. Then I asked what her favorite position was, which she responded K9. So, we finished in the K9 position.

She gave me a light massage afterwards, which was more like soft touch than a massage. I like that sometimes too. After the short massage we chatted a bit as I ran my fingers along her body. Being I did not have enough time to go a second round at this point, we showered to clean up and I got dressed and reluctantly had to leave until my next visit.

Had a nice time with Dani today! Got the urge and figrued I'd drop in. I gave a call and was told that Tiffany was booked solid but I could see Dani in an hour. Heard a lot about the lady and wanted to see her so I made an appointment and went on over.

Dani was dressed in a sexy black nightie. She gave me a big smile and a hug and a kiss and her kiss got Junior rising right off the bat. She felt him and ground up against me a little and gave me a smile. "You're happy to see me!" We went into the room and got naked pretty quick, then went on into the shower. And let me tell you, Dani knows how to make a shower fun! There was all the soap and water and then she turned around and backed up into me, grinding her ass into my crotch. I reached around and grabbed her ample tits and she kept rubbing against me and by now I was at full attention. She turned around and lowered herself down, sliding Junior between her tits adn that felt nice! A little more and then she kneeled down and started giving me a BBBJ that felt real good too. I thought I was gonna pop right then and there and was trying to hold it back. She stopped just in time and we headed on back to the room.

When we were back there we kept making out, Dani knows how to kiss! She gave me some more BBBJ adn then gave me a cat bath all over my body as well as some soft touch and it was all just sexy as hell. After a bit I told her to lie down and started kissing her. We started with DFK and then I started kissing her tits and then worked my way down to her pussy and started licking. She seemed to really like that and she was grabbing my head and pushing it into her. Not sure if she came or not, but she sure seemed to be having fun and after awhile she told me it was time to fuck. She rolled the cover on and climbed on top in CG and started going to town. She's got a tight pussy nad has some good muscle control. I was reaching up to play with her nice titties and tehn reaching behind to grab her ass. We changed to mish after a bit and then to doggie and I finally blew in the bag that way.

After we were done she gave me a nice massage and then we took a quick shower to clean up. I think I probably worried some tourists when I was back out on the street cause I couldn't stop smiling and tehy just don't see much of that in New York.