GFE Asia: 212-671-0480

I spent a very pleasant hour with Tiffany today - I'd seen her a few months ago and it was nice to see she was back. She is still cute as a button - she has the GND/sexy student/babysitter you always wanted to fuck vibe down pat, and just seeing her I wanted to start getting frisky right away. We took a quick shower, then retired to the big room for some fun.

Tiffany has - for me - a great body. She's slender with a nice little tushie and small but shapely breasts that just beg to be fondled. Responsive nipples, too, that feel nice in the mouth. We fooled around a bit, then I told her to lie down on her back and I started by kissing and sucking her breasts, then worked my way down her body. She seemed to enjoy DATY - and her understated whimpers were (to me) a lot sexier than the more over-the-top reactions that so many ladies give. Her kitty is trimmed, but it didn't really bother me much, and it was clean and sweet. She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, and I was enjoying squeezing her breasts while I was licking away and feeling her pushing her wet kitty against my face. After a while she told me it was my turn and started in on some very welcome BBBJ and additional oral attentions - she had me at the brink a few times but, since I'm only good for one pop in a session, I held off. After a bit longer, she asked if I was ready for the main event - I nodded enthusiastically and she applied the cover, then climbed on in CG.

Although Tiffany is fairly tight and I'm fairly large, she slid me right in and, after pausing for a moment to adjust to the size, she lay down on my chest and started moving against me. I hugged her tight and began thrusting into her, holding her round buns while we moved. I'd been thinking about how nice she'd look in K9, but just didn't last long enough to find out - she was so tight and already had me so turned on that I popped pretty quickly. I kept going for a little bit until I was drained and then slowed down. Tiffany dismounted and cleaned me up, then we lay down and held each other for a few minutes. We took a quick shower to clean up, and then our time was up.

All in all it was a very nice session. Tiffany is a sweetie, and I found her look to be utterly adorable. This was the second or third time I've seen her, and I'd love to see her again.

I spent a very pleasant hour with Tiffany today - I'd seen her a few months ago and it was nice to see she was back. She is still cute as a button - she has the GND/sexy student/babysitter you always wanted to fuck vibe down pat, and just seeing her I wanted to start getting frisky right away. We took a quick shower, then retired to the big room for some fun.

Tiffany has - for me - a great body. She's slender with a nice little tushie and small but shapely breasts that just beg to be fondled. Responsive nipples, too, that feel nice in the mouth. We fooled around a bit, then I told her to lie down on her back and I started by kissing and sucking her breasts, then worked my way down her body. She seemed to enjoy DATY - and her understated whimpers were (to me) a lot sexier than the more over-the-top reactions that so many ladies give. Her kitty is trimmed, but it didn't really bother me much, and it was clean and sweet. She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself, and I was enjoying squeezing her breasts while I was licking away and feeling her pushing her wet kitty against my face. After a while she told me it was my turn and started in on some very welcome BBBJ and additional oral attentions - she had me at the brink a few times but, since I'm only good for one pop in a session, I held off. After a bit longer, she asked if I was ready for the main event - I nodded enthusiastically and she applied the cover, then climbed on in CG.

Although Tiffany is fairly tight and I'm fairly large, she slid me right in and, after pausing for a moment to adjust to the size, she lay down on my chest and started moving against me. I hugged her tight and began thrusting into her, holding her round buns while we moved. I'd been thinking about how nice she'd look in K9, but just didn't last long enough to find out - she was so tight and already had me so turned on that I popped pretty quickly. I kept going for a little bit until I was drained and then slowed down. Tiffany dismounted and cleaned me up, then we lay down and held each other for a few minutes. We took a quick shower to clean up, and then our time was up.

All in all it was a very nice session. Tiffany is a sweetie, and I found her look to be utterly adorable. This was the second or third time I've seen her, and I'd love to see her again.
She’s a nice girl and delivers decent service, although not exactly over the top..face would be cuter without the complexion problem

Had a nice time with Yomi today, she was super in the mood and excited to greet me. It is always a pleasant experience when I visit and this time was no exception as well.

We started with a simple shower, she attended to me in every way, and I was eager to get started in the bedroom for the real action. Before long, we were undressed and naked. She started with a brief massage, running her fingers down my back and teasing me gently with her lips. Soon, she was using her boobs To gently brush it against my cock, I didn’t need any more invitation, and motioned to her that junior was ready to start...

The main action was delivered as before, she puts her nice luscious lips over junior, and began a soft pull and suck. I couldn’t focus much more beyond that, as her boob was DD and it was simply too distracting. Before long I felt like it was ready to climax... we went to to the races on her pussy... she was in missionary, and I was struggling to hold on. She started to gyrate her hips, not sure how she does that in that position, but somehow she managed...

‘Cum inside me’ she yelled, I had no choice but to comply.... for a moment I thought the rubber was not on... but it was...

Another nice time at this establishment... will visit again with the new girls coming their way..

It's summer and I've been trying to stay out of town as much as I can. But my boss keeps wanting me to come back to this fucking heat. On the bright side, at least I got a place to visit when I'm here! So earlier this week I stopped in to see Mia and remembered why I love this girl so much. She is a pretty lady with a nice body and a beautiful face adn man does she work her ass off to make it a good session. We had a nice shower with a lot of playing around and then some more playing around in the bedroom - the girl gives a nice BBBJ and seems to really enjoy when I go down on her tasty little pussy.

When it's time for the main event she doesn't hesitate, she just rolls on the cover and jumps on in CG and starts going to town. And she feels so good too, her pussy fits me like a glove. She looks good on top of me and she looks good when I'm behind her in doggie too. She seems to really be having fun too - I mean, I know taht most of the girls fake a lot, but she sure seems to be getting into it, and the girls can't really fake getting wet. Anyhow, we went at it in a bunch of positions and I finally popped when I was inside her in mish. She was asking me to finish CIM but it felt so good in her pussy I just couldn't hold on any more.

After we were done she cuddled up next to me and put her head on my chest and we talked for a little bit, then she got some wipes and cleaned me up and I had to head out. Great sessoin!

I decide to visit this place again today and have very good time with new Alicia girl. Very pretty girl with long hair and great big boobs. Very nice too and she likes to kissing very much. We take good shower together and she rub her boobs all over my body make me very happy. Then we go back to room for more fun. Alicia gives nice licking all over body and very good BBBJ too. And in 69 her pussy taste nice to me. Then time for sex so she put on cover and we start with her on top of me. So nice to see big boobs bouncing on her and she seem really to have fun like me. In fact she feel so good I only last short time and cum in cover in CG. But ok - she make me feel very good and she say I make her feel good too.

We lay down short time and then she start to play with me again. Most times I can only do one pop but she get me up and play with me for long time and I cum again in mouth. Alicia has big smile and she very happy make me cum two times. Me too! Very pretty girl and very nice. I think I see her again soon.

Got a message about a new girl named Alica that is half Australian and half Chinese. Didn’t get a chance to try Emi so I definitely was interested in meeting her. She spoke great English, but even better Chinese. Her body was fantastic. D-cup natural breasts and juicy booty. She had a good attitude and was a pleasure chatting with. She undressed me in the room and we proceeded with the couple’s shower where I got to rub up against her while she soaped me up focusing on my dick. Once clean we went back to the room where I gave her a little rub down making sure to focus on her thighs and ass before LFK and sucking/playing with her amazing breasts. Made my way down to her tasty kitty and licked away. She then put me on my back and gave me a nice blowjob, making sure I could see her face as she licked and sucked my dick. First pop happened right there. She left real quick, probably to gargle some mouthwash before coming back and laying down playing with each other’s body. She gave me a little mosquito bite hickey on my shoulder and then my neck. (I would suggest telling her no hickeys if your married or have a girlfriend, but not an issue for me.) After a quick recovery, I proceeded to DATY again and then she put on the condom and we started in missionary. She enjoyed the hugging with deep strokes the most. Then moved into standing missionary and finished in doggy. After a little clean up, we laid there together before the shower cleanup and our time was over. The hour flew by fast and I was definitely happy I got the tip to check her out.

MMS must have been burning up the texting! I got a nice pic too and decided to stop by over lunch yesterday. Glad I did - Alicia is a lot of fun. Our session was a lot like you say, and oh my does she have some nice titties! Tasty kitty too, and the girl likes to kiss. During the BBBJ it was a big turn on to see her pretty face devouring my cock. Come to think of it, it looked pretty good disappearing into her in RCG and K9 too!

I'm not the biggest, but her kitty felt plenty snug and she seemed to be feeling good too. Especially in CG, when she was rubbing her clit against me and had a satisfied look. We went through a couple positions and she looked and felt nice in all of them. I think I liked standing doggie best. Had a great view and I liked pulling her hips so she had every inch inside and I could feel her ass pressing into me. She seemed to like this too and she was pushing back into me.

I'm only a one-pop guy so she gave me a massage after we were done and then had to bounce. But she could become addictive - gotta see her again when I get back in town.

1) Name of Girl: Alica (pronounced Al-icka)
2) Description of girl: D-cup boobs, clean, great smelling, great smile, long hair, English High Fluency, and great curves. Dressed sexy too.
3) Description of services provided: She undressed me completely and then took me to shower with LFK and a bit of a handjob. BBBJ and DATY in the bedroom and switched into 69 before putting on the condom. Positions performed were CG, then K9, and finished with CIM.
4) Fees and tips given: 260 plus tip for 1HR
5) Would I repeat with same girl: Yes!
6) Were my expectations met? Yes. Her English was on par with Dani's if not better. She is mixed Australian and Chinese. Highly recommended for a change of pace, let alone a great time. I forgot the ask how long she will be around though...

1) Name of Girl: Alica (pronounced Al-icka)
2) Description of girl: D-cup boobs, clean, great smelling, great smile, long hair, English High Fluency, and great curves. Dressed sexy too.
3) Description of services provided: She undressed me completely and then took me to shower with LFK and a bit of a handjob. BBBJ and DATY in the bedroom and switched into 69 before putting on the condom. Positions performed were CG, then K9, and finished with CIM.
4) Fees and tips given: 260 plus tip for 1HR
6) Were my expectations met? Yes. Her English was on par with Dani's if not better. She is mixed Australian and Chinese. Highly recommended for a change of pace, let alone a great time. I forgot the ask how long she will be around though...
I came back yesterday Monday evening for another visit with Alica. She said she will be around for one month before traveling. I guess this means get in your visits while you can. Haha! Anyway off to the review:
Alica was actually wearing like a sexy little outfit but with regular clothes and not lingerie or nighty type thing. I like that sometimes too if the girl looks sexy and not just frumpy street clothes. She was wearing a tight tube top that showed lots of her big D-cup cleavage. Followed by a tight mini skirt. (First visit was like a sexy teddy type thing. I liked this better, made her feel more GFE especially when I undressed her while making out)

I think our second visit was even better than the first. Whether it is because we were more comfortable with each other having already had a session or what, but definitely addictive. (I actually prefer finding a provider I like and sticking with them versus always "fresh meat," so it will be a bummer when she is gone)

After a little making out on the couch and tearing off each other's clothes, (literally, I lost a button but I like a little rough and it is a good reason to lose a button. Lol) we went to the bedroom real quick to drop off clothes and then went to the shower. I like her technique of washing/soaping my front up while standing behind me like an embrace type of way. Followed by a little LFK and shower BJ. She toweled me off slightly and I finished drying myself. (The little touches are what make a provider nice and she adds alot of little things that make the experience fun.)

In the bedroom we laid down making out a bit and rolling back and forth from me being on top to her being on top. Then I went down on her and after she told me she was "getting too crazy," which is what she calls it when she orgasms and you keep going I guess. Lol anyway, she put me on my back and began a delightful BBBJ. I wanted to CIM but did not want our session to end there because I took too long on the DATY and making out to go for a second round. I held out and she placed the condom on and began on top in CG. She likes the deep grind it seems, which is nice, but I like the pump action myself. I spun her on her back and proceeded with missionary. I definitely lost control when she started getting louder and orgasmed, lost my concentration and popped myself. She commented that we almost cum at the same time. Idk why girls think that is special or whatever, but I do get off knowing a girl orgasmed too. (It is like a trigger for me). She pulled the condom off and cleaned me up and we laid there for a few minutes before I needed to get going.

I will definitely be back later this week!

Saw Alica again and it was better than the first time around....guys, please let these girls know if you are going to be late. Idk if the person before me found them through this site or not, but you being late and not saying anything affects other customers. Giving notice of late arrival or need to reschedule is a courtesy to both other customers and the girls.

1) Name of Girl: Alica
2) Description of girl: D-cup boobs, clean, great smelling, great smile, long hair, English High Fluency, and great curves.
3) Apparel worn: She has nice selection of outfits. This time she had sexy tube top that she was bursting out of and very flattering shorts. Made her feel like a real GF when DFK before undressing, etc. (Let her know if you want a sexy nighty/lingerie, skirt outfit, or regular clothes. Give her an example to work off of too.)
3) Description of services provided: DFK and LFK make out session on the couch. She climbed on top while undressing me and continued to DFK/LFK. Couple's shower. In the bedroom, BBBJ and DATY in 69 position, but she is my height and makes for DATY in that position a bit difficult. Changed up to regular DATY. With condom used, the positions performed were missionary, then doggy, and finished with standing missionary.
4) Fees and tips given: 260 + tip for 1HR
6) Were my expectations met? Yes.

Highly recommended for someone who wants a bit of conversation, but she doesn't waste time getting to the good stuff.

Suggestion: She seems very popular, so either make your appointment the night/day before or just ask about 2x different time options to ensure availability.

Saw Alica again and it was better than the first time around....guys, please let these girls know if you are going to be late. Idk if the person before me found them through this site or not, but you being late and not saying anything affects other customers. Giving notice of late arrival or need to reschedule is a courtesy to both other customers and the girls.

1) Name of Girl: Alica
2) Description of girl: D-cup boobs, clean, great smelling, great smile, long hair, English High Fluency, and great curves.
3) Apparel worn: She has nice selection of outfits. This time she had sexy tube top that she was bursting out of and very flattering shorts. Made her feel like a real GF when DFK before undressing, etc. (Let her know if you want a sexy nighty/lingerie, skirt outfit, or regular clothes. Give her an example to work off of too.)
3) Description of services provided: DFK and LFK make out session on the couch. She climbed on top while undressing me and continued to DFK/LFK. Couple's shower. In the bedroom, BBBJ and DATY in 69 position, but she is my height and makes for DATY in that position a bit difficult. Changed up to regular DATY. With condom used, the positions performed were missionary, then doggy, and finished with standing missionary.
4) Fees and tips given: 260 + tip for 1HR
6) Were my expectations met? Yes.

Highly recommended for someone who wants a bit of conversation, but she doesn't waste time getting to the good stuff.

Suggestion: She seems very popular, so either make your appointment the night/day before or just ask about 2x different time options to ensure availability.
That sucks, but for me some customer showed up ringing the bell about 15min into my session without having an appointment. First off, screw that dude for interrupting the mood of my visit. Second off, don't just show up without an appointment... Third off, minus that interruption, this visit was awesome.

Last night i went over and she was wearing like a school girl skirt type outfit, which was a huge turn on. You could see her butt cheeks poking out the bottom as she walked in front of me. I almost broke my neck tilting my head sideways to get a better peak. (Didn't matter that I was gonna soon see her naked.)

When we undressed she was surprised to see me already hard. She giggled and took me by the dick to the shower. After couple's pre-event shower, we spent some time rolling around in the bed DFK and switching from 69 to me getting a BJ to me just DATY and repeating. Then she put the condom on with her mouth and we started in missionary. (If your a guy like me who really gets off on making a girl cum, I suggest deep inside and grinding up against her pelvic bone. Almost as if your trying to bend your dick. Lol she goes wild for that.)

Her cumming 2x made me bust earlier than I wanted, but not complaining too much. Grinded her until I was totally drained. A little cuddle play afterwards followed by the cleanup shower and it was time for me to go until my next visit.

While I prefer independents, unfortunately I have not figured out how to find the girls ad/contact info...the agencies make it super easy with advertising at the top of the page. I just needed to search their name and found tons of reviews. (If someone can message me some suggestions with independents, it would be appreciated) From the mixed reviews about this place....I was a bit nervous. Glad I took a chance though! (If anyone knows of another agency in midtown that also has a similar apartment setup, please let me know....I'd like to compare. Lol)

Damage: $260 for the hour + $50 tip = $310 total.

Alica was the name of who I was told was available at the time I wanted. From their site, they have pics of Alica and Dani, but there was a Daisy I was told was also there, but I didn't see any reviews or pics online. (Anyone try her yet or have any info?) I got a little excited to hear she is mixed Asian...I find they are the most fun although hit or miss for looking Asian.

She is good kisser and wore a black short skirt with major cleavage showing. DD cup boobs I believe and natural. Curvy without a gut, my favorite. Shower to clean each other up. Lots of play in the shower.

Bedroom was too quiet for me, so I asked if I could put on some music. Spotify with the assist. Bare Blowey was great and definitely could have blown my load there, but being my first time here I wanted to experience everything. Fucked in Cow girl, missionary, and blew my load in doggy. Massage was nice at the end. Worked up a sweat so we showered once more and I went back to work.

Learned my lesson to not give in to desperation with my first experience at GFE Asia. I had been trying all afternoon to get an appointment at one of my usual spots after work, but none of the girls I wanted to see were available in the time I had (one was sick, one was on vacation, and one was booked solid until later that night). So I finally wound up at GFE Asia, who had someone available at the time I had open. My brain said to just wait until after the weekend, but my dick said it couldn't wait. First sign of trouble right there.

After a couple of communication glitches regarding location, I got inside the East Side apartment and was met with a peck from the pretty girl on the other side of the door. She had a nice body and seemed to enjoy my company from the start. In the shower room, I asked her for her name, and she said it's Alica. My heart leaped for joy as I remembered all the good reviews of her that I'd seen on here, and I primed myself for what I thought would be a great time.

In the shower, I received a very thorough cleaning, but not much else happened to excite things. No matter, I thought to myself as she dried me off, surely it will get better as things progress. But it didn't. She was checking her phone a lot during the session (I found out later it was for her next appointment), and that was a bit of a mood-killer. Only LFK back in the room, no DFK. The soft touch and body slide were just all right, nothing crazy to write home about. CBJ instead of BB, and although it was pretty good, it certainly did not leave me with a good feeling for the main event. I will give her credit for being a trooper and letting me go to town on her in CG and Mish, but she was constantly looking at the clock, and I could tell she wanted me out of there ASAP to get her next client in. Wound up finishing with a HJ and no CIM, and to top it all off, she cleaned me up with rubbing alcohol afterwards, which stung like a motherfucker. I actually had to physically stop her from spraying me again because of the pain. Needless to say, I was all too happy to be out of there.

I know others have said Alica is a gem, but I personally did not have a good time and probably won't be going back to GFE Asia until I see Yomi or Emi back in the lineup (those big tits are screaming for my attention). I'm not sure whether I received poor service because of poor scheduling or just because she didn't like how we clicked, but regardless, Alica left me with a bad impression.

That's a shame - I enjoyed my time with the lass. But, as you say, there are a lot of variables. I had one session with Gaga at AS that was wonderful, and a second that was only so-so. And going back even further, my first time with Tiffany at Asian Golden Flowers was great, but the next time was rushed and she just phoned it in.

Learned my lesson to not give in to desperation with my first experience at GFE Asia. I had been trying all afternoon to get an appointment at one of my usual spots after work, but none of the girls I wanted to see were available in the time I had (one was sick, one was on vacation, and one was booked solid until later that night). So I finally wound up at GFE Asia, who had someone available at the time I had open. My brain said to just wait until after the weekend, but my dick said it couldn't wait. First sign of trouble right there.

After a couple of communication glitches regarding location, I got inside the East Side apartment and was met with a peck from the pretty girl on the other side of the door. She had a nice body and seemed to enjoy my company from the start. In the shower room, I asked her for her name, and she said it's Alica. My heart leaped for joy as I remembered all the good reviews of her that I'd seen on here, and I primed myself for what I thought would be a great time.

In the shower, I received a very thorough cleaning, but not much else happened to excite things. No matter, I thought to myself as she dried me off, surely it will get better as things progress. But it didn't. She was checking her phone a lot during the session (I found out later it was for her next appointment), and that was a bit of a mood-killer. Only LFK back in the room, no DFK. The soft touch and body slide were just all right, nothing crazy to write home about. CBJ instead of BB, and although it was pretty good, it certainly did not leave me with a good feeling for the main event. I will give her credit for being a trooper and letting me go to town on her in CG and Mish, but she was constantly looking at the clock, and I could tell she wanted me out of there ASAP to get her next client in. Wound up finishing with a HJ and no CIM, and to top it all off, she cleaned me up with rubbing alcohol afterwards, which stung like a motherfucker. I actually had to physically stop her from spraying me again because of the pain. Needless to say, I was all too happy to be out of there.

I know others have said Alica is a gem, but I personally did not have a good time and probably won't be going back to GFE Asia until I see Yomi or Emi back in the lineup (those big tits are screaming for my attention). I'm not sure whether I received poor service because of poor scheduling or just because she didn't like how we clicked, but regardless, Alica left me with a bad impression.
Hi, Mr Phantom. We are so sorry that you did not have as good a time with Alicia as you had hoped. As gfelvr said, every person and every session is different and sometimes even the best girl can have a bad day or a bad sessoin. Can you tell us when you saw her? That will help us to remember exactly what was happening that day and we can talk with her about your session. Normally Alicia does not watch the clock, but we have been busy and we have been trying to make sure that we don't run late so nobody has to wait.

As far as the telephone goes, we always ask our girls to turn their phones off or to turn the ringers off during sessions for the reasons you mentioned. We will remind all of them of this and it should not be a problem again. And we will also ask them not to do things that hurt too!

We are sorry that things were not as good as you had hoped in your first visit to our place - we hope that you will come back again to give us another chance.

Hi, Mr Phantom. We are so sorry that you did not have as good a time with Alicia as you had hoped. As gfelvr said, every person and every session is different and sometimes even the best girl can have a bad day or a bad sessoin. Can you tell us when you saw her? That will help us to remember exactly what was happening that day and we can talk with her about your session. Normally Alicia does not watch the clock, but we have been busy and we have been trying to make sure that we don't run late so nobody has to wait.

As far as the telephone goes, we always ask our girls to turn their phones off or to turn the ringers off during sessions for the reasons you mentioned. We will remind all of them of this and it should not be a problem again. And we will also ask them not to do things that hurt too!

We are sorry that things were not as good as you had hoped in your first visit to our place - we hope that you will come back again to give us another chance.
My appointment with Alica was at 5:30 PM this past Friday, the 23rd. Like I said in my review, I will consider making a return trip when Emi or Yomi are in the lineup

Saw Alica again on Friday. Same donation/damage, so see my previous post.

She really knows how to position those titties to almost bursting out of whatever she seems to wear. (Different outfit than last time)

Good kisser, met me at the door with some making out and pressing her huge tits against my chest. I got a stiffy that she felt and grabbed and said, "hard already?" Lol

In the bedroom, she undressed me and a boob popped out of her top. I sucked on it and then allowed her to finish undressing me. She stripped down and led me by the cock to the bathroom. Lol

In bathroom, cleaned me up, made out and got BBBJ. She asked me if "I wanted to play a little there?" Lol put on a condom and threw up a leg. We fucked a little and then in standing doggy with her tits pressed against the tile wall.

In bedroom, more kissing and DATY. I dunno if she was that into my DATY, but she seemed really into the BBBJ. Again I was sooooo tempted to CIM. Fucked in cowgirl, doggy while pulling her hair, and finished in missionary. She said, "she cum 3x." Got a massage and showered up before heading out.

My second time reviewing Dani, so see a combination of my last review and this one. Experience was just as good as the first time.

1) Name of Girl: Dani
2) Description of girl: C-cup boobs, super long black/silky hair, English is conversational, skinny, MILF, and smelled nice.
3) Apparel worn: Black lingerie, classic look. One piece outfit. (I liked the white lingerie outfit on her better. Same one from her picture on the website. You can see her nipples through it. She said that one was in the laundry. Offered another outfit, but not a big deal)
4) Description of experience/services provided: LFK in bedroom while undressing. Couple's standing shower with lots of touching and stroking. Back in bedroom LFK with DATY until she cummed, then very quickly put the condom on and pulled me into her. She likes it hard and fast from the start. Lol pussy is tight, but she also must kegel exercise alot cause her muscles are strong. Banged in mish, cg, and finished in standing mish. Showered again and she gave me a really good massage. I then gave her a massage. Eventually that turned into me DATY from the back and flipping her over for regular DATY. She gave me a BBBJ and we proceeded with the same 3 positions except I finished in cowgirl for the second pop. (Order of second pop positions were mish, standing mish, then cg) Showered for final clean up and left.
5) Fees and tips given: 260 + tip for 1Hour visit
6) Would I repeat with same girl: Yes!
7) Were my expectations met? Yes.

Highly recommend her for her service and attitude. Definitely high energy and gives a great massage. Easy conversation makes things more enjoyable too.

Alica

Been interested in this girl from the pics and good reviews, but also one not good review. Finally went to see her for myself. My experience was mixed. Lovely girl, fantastic body with great natural tits and she did get into using them. After shower with mutual touching she did a pretty extended titty rub back and front with some oil. BBBJ was the not good part of the session. She was very fussy with alcohol rubbing (twice) and paper towels constantly wiping off any moisture. The day was hot and she also kept toweling off any perspiration that showed up on her face. My providing oral to her was much better. Spent some time nibbling those fantastic boobs and she seemed into it. DATY she was also very responsive in a way that seemed genuine. Strapped up for mish and that was also quite good, especially when she squeezed her legs tight in between mine. Very snug and exciting for both of us. Doggy seemed to work less well. Finished on her chest. Great looks, fun girl, but the fussiness around the bj put a damper on things. Don't think I would repeat with her but glad I saw her once.

My second time reviewing Dani, so see a combination of my last review and this one. Experience was just as good as the first time.

1) Name of Girl: Dani
2) Description of girl: C-cup boobs, super long black/silky hair, English is conversational, skinny, MILF, and smelled nice.
3) Apparel worn: Black lingerie, classic look. One piece outfit. (I liked the white lingerie outfit on her better. Same one from her picture on the website. You can see her nipples through it. She said that one was in the laundry. Offered another outfit, but not a big deal)
4) Description of experience/services provided: LFK in bedroom while undressing. Couple's standing shower with lots of touching and stroking. Back in bedroom LFK with DATY until she cummed, then very quickly put the condom on and pulled me into her. She likes it hard and fast from the start. Lol pussy is tight, but she also must kegel exercise alot cause her muscles are strong. Banged in mish, cg, and finished in standing mish. Showered again and she gave me a really good massage. I then gave her a massage. Eventually that turned into me DATY from the back and flipping her over for regular DATY. She gave me a BBBJ and we proceeded with the same 3 positions except I finished in cowgirl for the second pop. (Order of second pop positions were mish, standing mish, then cg) Showered for final clean up and left.
5) Fees and tips given: 260 + tip for 1Hour visit
6) Would I repeat with same girl: Yes!
7) Were my expectations met? Yes.

Highly recommend her for her service and attitude. Definitely high energy and gives a great massage. Easy conversation makes things more enjoyable too.
SirM: thanks for more about Dani. I had a random contact with GFEAsia on WeChat recently. 'It' found the GFEAsia phone number in my 'to-do' contact list. I invited - and got a reply. Dani appeals to me. I prefer to see a woman with 'the gift' more than once, rather than see someone who then moves away. Yikes! I may not be able to match her energy per your and other reviews. But Dani's a pro and likely would accommodate this 'older gentlemen'... she obviously appreciates Ben Franklin. Cheers!