GFE Asia: 212-671-0480

They moved some stuff around and the place looks great inside. Loses some of it's coziness, but the spacious living room is nice. (It is still the same apartment)

Review:

1) Name of Girl: Yomi

2) Description of girl: DD-cup boobs, silky black hair down to mid-back, thin, MILF.

3) Apparel worn: Black & White french maid outfit. (She has a great body for it.)

4) Description of experience/services provided: LFK in bedroom while undressing. BBBJ in shower and scalp massage. LFK and DATY in bedroom before CFS in cowgirl, doggy, and popped in standing missionary. Showered again and she gave me a really good massage and then round two where I went in reverse order and popped with her tits in my face while riding me.

5) Fees and tips given: 260(1hr) + tip

6) Would I repeat with same girl: Yes

7) Were my expectations met? Always when I cum here.

I went yesterday and had a session with Summer, who seems to be back. I didn't get a chance before, so I said let's do it! She is young, but not a spinner. Round faced, juicy thighs, thick but not fat, and huge boobs.

Shower time was fun with some LFK and DFK. She giggles and makes some cute noises too. Soaping up those huge tits got me hard instantly. We quickly retreated to the bedroom. She starts me off with some licking and kissing down to BBBJ. Which while good, I was anxious to have those tits in my face as I fucked her. Spun her around to 69 to get her started as well. Then onto the good stuff. Condom goes on and starts off in reverse cowgirl, then turned to cowgirl. Motorboating those tits as she moaned crept up on me and I soon popped number 1. Cleanup shower and massage, which was satisfactory led back into BBBJ and then round 2. Second time I had her in missionary, doggy, and finished in standing missionary. Cuddled a little at the end. (Very soft skin and plays the girlfriend well).

I spent an hour with Dani at the new location for GFE Asia. Not far from the old apartment, just a couple of blocks. While they are still setting up and organizing the apartment, my only disappointment is needing to walk up a flight of stairs for their new place which is on the second floor.

Dani gave me a good massage to start with being I mentioned having slept funny and now having pain in my neck. Then we showered quickly where she gave me some HJ action as she cleaned me up to wake up Junior. She dried me off and then led me by my hard-on back to the room where we DFK a bit before I went downtown and DATY. With a little patience I brought her to O and continued licking even though she wanted me to come up and put the bag on to fuck her. She popped a second time shortly after (which she said was the first time that happened for her....dunno about that though. Lol).

Put on the bag and started in missionary, followed by doggy, then Cowgirl, and finished strong in standing missionary.

Quick shower to clean up and then back to the room. Got a bit more of a massage and then she brought me back to life with a BBBJ, threw on another condom and started in cowgirl, but didn't make it past the next position which was standing missionary. That BBBJ was really good today.

Final cleanup shower, put my clothes on and headed out.

pokler

Power Bottom
I spent an hour with Dani at the new location for GFE Asia. Not far from the old apartment, just a couple of blocks. While they are still setting up and organizing the apartment, my only disappointment is needing to walk up a flight of stairs for their new place which is on the second floor.

Dani gave me a good massage to start with being I mentioned having slept funny and now having pain in my neck. Then we showered quickly where she gave me some HJ action as she cleaned me up to wake up Junior. She dried me off and then led me by my hard-on back to the room where we DFK a bit before I went downtown and DATY. With a little patience I brought her to O and continued licking even though she wanted me to come up and put the bag on to fuck her. She popped a second time shortly after (which she said was the first time that happened for her....dunno about that though. Lol).

Put on the bag and started in missionary, followed by doggy, then Cowgirl, and finished strong in standing missionary.

Quick shower to clean up and then back to the room. Got a bit more of a massage and then she brought me back to life with a BBBJ, threw on another condom and started in cowgirl, but didn't make it past the next position which was standing missionary. That BBBJ was really good today.

Final cleanup shower, put my clothes on and headed out.
Did your dick in her mouth mitigate your disappointment? My dick has been there and she’s the best .

Been awhile since I came into the city. Texted Dani to see if she was around and was surprised to see she had moved to a location near Times Square.

I had almost forgotten Dani’s BBJ skills, how her forehead goes right up against your body as she goes all in. This sweet sweet lady is always eager to please. Her new place is nice and spacious, with entrance as soon as you enter the lobby. Gotta go into the city more often to see her.