GFE Asia: 212-671-0480

30) No one wants to hear your masturbatory fantasies about who you MIGHT want to have sex with along with a lie about you promising to write a review afterwards. So dont post about ANYTHING which you plan on doing in the future. ANYTHING. A N Y T H I N G.
Fake pics but good service?
Thanks
Good to know.
Maybe I'll take her for a spin

glelvr & didi88 thx for review & glad you both enjoyed.
gfelvr - re didi88's "not the girl in the pic" - is the pic #337 above NOT the Cherry you saw?
I'd be displeased to reserve the pic Cherry if I got another Cherry upon arrival. Thx.

glelvr & didi88 thx for review & glad you both enjoyed.
gfelvr - re didi88's "not the girl in the pic" - is the pic #337 above NOT the Cherry you saw?
I'd be displeased to reserve the pic Cherry if I got another Cherry upon arrival. Thx.
Sorry I didn't reply earlier - I was out for a few days. Anyhow.... I'm not sure if this is a photo of Cherry or not - I have to admit I don't remember her face precisely. The bosom certainly looks like hers. And even if the face of the woman in the photo is not exactly the same as Cherry, Cherry is certainly that pretty (IMHO). I do have to say that I did not see her looking that thoughtful - she was smiling or laughing pretty much the whole session, and she has a luminous smile.

Gfelvr thx. Women can look so different pic to pic & pic to person.
I've been 'introduced' to spa girls - having forgotten the face I frenched a month before. Duh!

'GFE' AMPs: does anyone think real pics on an AMP web site raise odds you'll get a 'GFE' there?
By 'GFE' I mean whatever YOU think a GFE consists of.

DANI REVIEW

I got a text that simply said "Dani horny. When do you come?"
A very interesting invitation to say the least. I hadn't been in a long time, but I couldn't pass up that direct of an invitation, so I gave her my requested time, and she responded with a leering emoji to confirm.
She buzzed me into her place and led me to the back bedroom with a large bed and chatted a bit as I got undressed, and asked if I wanted a shower, and I accepted. Dani got into the shower with me and soaped me all up, and then she turned around and slid her ass all over my cock, turning around to continue her rubbing, which had it's intended effect. The next thing I knew she had my balls in her mouth, and then my cock, which grew even harder with her strong sucking power. She stopped after a while and said "Time to go to bedroom".
Once in the room she had me lay on my stomach and did a very nice cat bath, followed by BLS and more BBJ (I didn't feel like rimming). She swung around for 69, and I enjoyed it when she came on my mouth. Next, on with the Crown, and she sat on me slowly, and then started riding me just how I like and I sucked on her nice Cs. We flipped for doggy, followed by an extended Mish session, and when I couldn't hold back any more I pulled out, snapped off the cover and shot a huge load on her boobs. Dani looked very pleased with her work, and left to clean herself and came back with a hot towel and cleaned me up.
She then gave me a great massage, even going over time. She helped me get dressed and I gave her her fee plus an extra tip for her extra service and extra time.
It's good to see Horny Dani.

DANI REVIEW

A very interesting invitation to say the least. I hadn't been in a long time, but I couldn't pass up that direct of an invitation, so I gave her my requested time, and she responded with a leering emoji to confirm.
She buzzed me into her place and led me to the back bedroom with a large bed and chatted a bit as I got undressed, and asked if I wanted a shower, and I accepted. Dani got into the shower with me and soaped me all up, and then she turned around and slid her ass all over my cock, turning around to continue her rubbing, which had it's intended effect. The next thing I knew she had my balls in her mouth, and then my cock, which grew even harder with her strong sucking power. She stopped after a while and said "Time to go to bedroom".
Once in the room she had me lay on my stomach and did a very nice cat bath, followed by BLS and more BBJ (I didn't feel like rimming). She swung around for 69, and I enjoyed it when she came on my mouth. Next, on with the Crown, and she sat on me slowly, and then started riding me just how I like and I sucked on her nice Cs. We flipped for doggy, followed by an extended Mish session, and when I couldn't hold back any more I pulled out, snapped off the cover and shot a huge load on her boobs. Dani looked very pleased with her work, and left to clean herself and came back with a hot towel and cleaned me up.
She then gave me a great massage, even going over time. She helped me get dressed and I gave her her fee plus an extra tip for her extra service and extra time.
How much did you leave in fee and tip?
Thanks.

Unfortunately after being verified with another provider, & a lot of text msg exchanges through out the day and while heading to manhattan, no response.

Sat for 20 minutes reading about dani (only one available as they are independent, & looking at other providers ) finally gave up waiting for an address and response. Was interested in an aptmnt type experience with a big bed as that is all i accept with my atf.

May try when cherry comes back but bad first impression. To each their own.

Its 130pm and still no response back from yesterday.

DANI REVIEW

Yes - Horny Dani is good!

Unfortunately after being verified with another provider, & a lot of text msg exchanges through out the day and while heading to manhattan, no response.

Sat for 20 minutes reading about dani (only one available as they are independent, & looking at other providers ) finally gave up waiting for an address and response. Was interested in an aptmnt type experience with a big bed as that is all i accept with my atf.

May try when cherry comes back but bad first impression. To each their own.

Its 130pm and still no response back from yesterday.
Unfortunately your experience is not unusual for this place. There has been a string of girls who have come and gone, mainly due to lack of business. And that lack of business is due to poor management, resulting in many dissatisfied and disappointed customers, despite what the promoters here have tried to cover up. This latest glitch you encountered is yet another example. Caveat emptor..

I was quite excited to see Kiki again. While it was still interesting, the experience had nothing to do with my last visit with her. Inconsistent service with constantly changing cast is not a good sign. They would like to join the ranks of the established top level GFE AMPs commanding similar prices, but this is not the way.

When a girl grabs my ears and pulls my face into her kitty...that's when I start thinking that the moans are legitimate. But I'll get back to that in a moment!

After a couple of weeks on travel and then a week of travel-induced flu, I was getting quite horny. I was wondering where to go and caught sight of Monica's photos - the one in the black underwear made up my mind, so I called up and made an appointment. Unfortunately, the schedule was pretty booked - I was starting to call around...and my phone chimed with an incoming text. To whoever it was who cancelled - thank you! And your loss.

Cute as a button is the phrase that comes to mind - Monica is petite, vivacious, and young (I'm guessing no more than 21 or 22) - she also speaks English fairly well. She opened the door and practically leaped into my arms, gave me a dazzling smile and a big kiss, then led me back to the big room (with the big bed!). I told her I'd showered recently; she got a mischievous look and said "Good - so we have fun now!" The clothes came off pretty quickly - Monica has a nice little body with firm breasts (I'm thinking a B cup) with nice eraser-tip nipples that came to attention as soon as I started paying attention to them (they felt good on the tongue as well). We spent some time making out, then she started working her way down my body and settled into a nice BBBJ. The girl has a nice technique and I was happy to let her continue as long as she wanted. The only problem is that I'm only good for one pop and I didn't want to use it this way. So I stopped her and we made out a little more, then I suggested I might return the favor. Which led to the ear-pulling...and some moans and some thrusting of the hips and a very wet chin and a demand to "Fuck me now, OK?"

I hate to disappoint a lady, so I removed my face from her nether regions and she slid on the cover. She was a little worried about size issues - I noticed during my oral explorations that she has a very small little kitty. We started in mish and, with a little patience and a lot of lube, I worked my way in. I paused for a moment to let her adjust, and then started off slowly. After a minute Monica was urging me on and and I started speeding up until I was really going to town. It felt fantastic, and the look on her face was inspiring me on. I started to get tired and slowed down, then asked if she wanted to be on top for a little bit. "Oh, no - if I get on top I'm gonna cum." That got me intrigued - but we changed to standing doggy at the side of the bed. The view this way was great, and I kept moving my hands from her perky breasts to grabbing her hips to pull her tight against me, and she was shoving herself back onto me as well. This went on for a bit and I was working hard enough that I was dripping sweat onto her back. We stopped after a bit (I was getting tired again - I really need to start working out...) and then I persuaded her to climb on top in CG. This was really my favorite view, and again I kept moving my hands from her breasts to her ass. Monica started off slowly, then started thrusting herself against me more and more urgently with a look of concentration on her face. That got me turned on and I started thrusting faster and faster as well - as near as I can tell, we came at the same time, which is only the second time that's happened to me with a provider (the other reaches back a little bit - to Sammy at DONY...but I digress). We wound down and lay there for a few minutes, then Monica did a little bit of cleanup and it was time to be on my way.

Monica is a sweetie! She is adorable, energetic, enthusiastic, and knows how to please a man. She's also got an infectious smile and was just so eager and cheerful that I couldn't help but share her good mood. She told me she's only in town for a week or so - I hope I have a chance to stop back to see her again.