GFE Asia: 212-671-0480

Made a appointment today to see Eve she’s a new girl at this spot!! I was pleasantly surprised she was about 24 huge up top, Asian girls are not that big, great body slim! Took a 1 hr. So if you know the place has big rooms with big beds. She took me to the room in the back. Well I really got a good look at this one she is very hot. Medium height About 5,3 her tits were perky And nipple turned up. As I would say young tits. Really nice she took of my pants and shirt and took me to the shower, shower in this place is as big as my home shower, no table shower stand up. Who cares? she took me in and rubed me down head to toe bbbj was nice no condom even better. Love this chic now she licked my sack. That drives me nuts. All done playing and she tidies me up and we are off to the room.
I lay out for a massage and she obliges Med that all these chics ever really do. 10 min in and she starts the soft touch. Not just with her hands in all in the right spots! We’ll before I forget she has really long hair and she was kind of whipping my back with it. Nice job Eve! She turned me over and started on the front sitting across my stomach rubbing me! I can really see the jugs on her now just bouncing. Nice! well the rest I leave to your own imagination! 60/20 split.

Made a appointment today to see Eve she’s a new girl at this spot!! I was pleasantly surprised she was about 24 huge up top, Asian girls are not that big, great body slim! Took a 1 hr. So if you know the place has big rooms with big beds. She took me to the room in the back. Well I really got a good look at this one she is very hot. Medium height About 5,3 her tits were perky And nipple turned up. As I would say young tits. Really nice she took of my pants and shirt and took me to the shower, shower in this place is as big as my home shower, no table shower stand up. Who cares? she took me in and rubed me down head to toe bbbj was nice no condom even better. Love this chic now she licked my sack. That drives me nuts. All done playing and she tidies me up and we are off to the room.
I lay out for a massage and she obliges Med that all these chics ever really do. 10 min in and she starts the soft touch. Not just with her hands in all in the right spots! We’ll before I forget she has really long hair and she was kind of whipping my back with it. Nice job Eve! She turned me over and started on the front sitting across my stomach rubbing me! I can really see the jugs on her now just bouncing. Nice! well the rest I leave to your own imagination! 60/20 split.
What is a 60/20 split?

Good news I hope. Kiki, who I saw like 4 times in about 2 weeks is probably coming back soon. So it looks like some quality girls are here. And with crappy weather today is probably a good day to go

I can confirm that these pics are both accurate as I've seen both ladies. Both were well worth the time spent, although if you're a GOUS (Gentleman of Unusual Size) Eva will be better able to accommodate you.

MMS sent me a text telling me about a new lady and included a photo that really piqued my curiosity. I've been traveling so much that I haven't had much chance to play the last month or so, so I figured I'd head on over. Very good decision!

Cherry has got what is, for me, a nearly perfect figure, a lovely face, and a wonderful command of English. She's visiting from Las Vegas for a few weeks - although why in the world she would trade LV for NYC in February...I decided not to do a field sanity check and just appreciated my good fortune. It turns out that I was her first NYC customer - she said she arrived about a half hour before I did (which made me glad that the trains were running a little slow). She was wearing a nice black dress with a mesh back, displaying an impressive cleavage - I couldn't help but wonder if this was real or the result of fabric engineering - turns out to be real. I have to admit I'm not much of a fan of after-market add-ons - but these looked and felt quite good; they certainly didn't detract from the experience (or the view).

A more detailed description (for those who are interested).... She looks to be about 5'5" and can't weigh more than 100 pounds - some might call her skinny, but I'm inclined to go with deliciously slender. Smooth skin and not an ounce of fat on her. She has a very pretty face with shoulder-length hair and an enchanting smile. And I guess this is a good time to mention her impressive breasts - I'm guessing a solid D cup that seems almost certain to be enhanced, but they look and feel wonderful. Pokler (and others) will be happy to hear that she is shaved- and that she gets quite juicy when excited.

I was impressed with her English - turns out she's been in the US for several years and she speaks it better than even Sophia. I'd say that only Tara and Tiffany have a better command of the language. And I know that you're not really interested in her language skills, so let me move on to her other skills.

They are really good! She kept asking me what I wanted her to do and she seemed open to suggestions. I have to admit that I'm not that demanding, so I didn't test her limits, but she was eager to please and she went out of her way to accommodate the few requests I did make. I'd showered recently so we passed on that and went right to the fun stuff. Got naked and I was quite pleased to see that she looked better the more clothes she removed (unlike me, but that's life). She did a great job of rubbing her breasts against me, then knelt to start a nice BBBJ with a lot of arousing BLS. I lay on my back and she was straddling my thigh, rubbing her clit against me as she sucked and licked. I reached down to play with her breasts - that, plus the feel of her mouth and the sight...I don't think I could get much harder. I stopped her before she could get too far - I'm only good for one pop in a session and I wanted to save it for later.

I told her to lay on her back and started off licking and sucking her nipples, then worked my way down her body, settling in on her kitty. She was visibly excited and started whimpering almost as soon as I started licking her clit. I suspect it was acting at first, but she seemed to get more sincere fairly quickly - she was reaching down to intertwine her fingers with mine and pulled my hand up to her breast. After several minutes she started quivering, she shuddered a few times, and then went quiet; I looked up and she had a pleased look on her face and gave me a smile. Then she told me it was my turn and reached for a cover. She did the whole put the cover on with the mouth thing and then asked me how I wanted to start.

When I said mish she smiled and lay on her back and reached down to guide me inside her tight kitty. We had to start slowly, but once she adjusted to the size she urged me to go faster and harder. I was happy to oblige the lady and it felt quite good; looking down at her face and her body was quite a turn-on as well - I was pounding away for several minutes before I started to wear out. We changed to CG and started up again - this time I slid inside without any problems at all, and looking at her slim body and amazing rack on top of me really got the juices flowing again. We started going at it again, sometimes with her taking the lead and sometimes me; I was grabbing her ass to pull her onto me, letting go only to play with her breasts. She switched to ACG a few times, and at one point she lay down on my chest as I kept thrusting into her.

By now, Cherry was starting to tire and was glistening with sweat so I suggested changing to K9. She eagerly got down on all fours and I stood by the side of the bed and entered from behind. The view this way was possibly the best, seeing her round ass, slender waist, and with her breasts peeking out to the sides when she lowered herself into LD. This spurred me onto even greater efforts - by now I was slamming into her as hard as I could and she was taking every inch, urging me on. It only took a few minutes before I exploded in the cover while I was deep inside, holding tight to her hips and pulling her tight against me. I shuddered a few times - I'm not sure if she came or not, but she had a look of satisfaction on her face when I lay down on the bed and she snuggled up next to me.

I know I can wax rhapsodic - and I know that my expectations are not as hard to meet as many of you. But I've got to say that this was the best experience I have had at this place and one of the best first times I've had in the last several years.Unfortunately i won't be able to visit later this week, but I certainly plan on stopping back next week (twice if I can save up enough lunch money) to see her again. This girl is the real deal - attractive, fit, talented, eager to please, and easy to talk with. The closest I can come to a complaint is that she wasn't much into DFK - but I can live with that.

To anticipate the inevitable questions....

Pokler - I don't know if she rims, and her bush is shaved
Everyone else - I don't know if she does CIM - I finished in the cover in K9

its seem like some flushing girls are coming over to midtown for work, 120 vs 260.
good for us.
Sorry ,sir ,she is not from Flushing , this is her first time come to New York , please come to see her and make sure she is from Flushing, if her service like Flushing girl , then you can talk about,

MMS sent me a text telling me about a new lady and included a photo that really piqued my curiosity. I've been traveling so much that I haven't had much chance to play the last month or so, so I figured I'd head on over. Very good decision!

Cherry has got what is, for me, a nearly perfect figure, a lovely face, and a wonderful command of English. She's visiting from Las Vegas for a few weeks - although why in the world she would trade LV for NYC in February...I decided not to do a field sanity check and just appreciated my good fortune. It turns out that I was her first NYC customer - she said she arrived about a half hour before I did (which made me glad that the trains were running a little slow). She was wearing a nice black dress with a mesh back, displaying an impressive cleavage - I couldn't help but wonder if this was real or the result of fabric engineering - turns out to be real. I have to admit I'm not much of a fan of after-market add-ons - but these looked and felt quite good; they certainly didn't detract from the experience (or the view).

A more detailed description (for those who are interested).... She looks to be about 5'5" and can't weigh more than 100 pounds - some might call her skinny, but I'm inclined to go with deliciously slender. Smooth skin and not an ounce of fat on her. She has a very pretty face with shoulder-length hair and an enchanting smile. And I guess this is a good time to mention her impressive breasts - I'm guessing a solid D cup that seems almost certain to be enhanced, but they look and feel wonderful. Pokler (and others) will be happy to hear that she is shaved- and that she gets quite juicy when excited.

I was impressed with her English - turns out she's been in the US for several years and she speaks it better than even Sophia. I'd say that only Tara and Tiffany have a better command of the language. And I know that you're not really interested in her language skills, so let me move on to her other skills.

They are really good! She kept asking me what I wanted her to do and she seemed open to suggestions. I have to admit that I'm not that demanding, so I didn't test her limits, but she was eager to please and she went out of her way to accommodate the few requests I did make. I'd showered recently so we passed on that and went right to the fun stuff. Got naked and I was quite pleased to see that she looked better the more clothes she removed (unlike me, but that's life). She did a great job of rubbing her breasts against me, then knelt to start a nice BBBJ with a lot of arousing BLS. I lay on my back and she was straddling my thigh, rubbing her clit against me as she sucked and licked. I reached down to play with her breasts - that, plus the feel of her mouth and the sight...I don't think I could get much harder. I stopped her before she could get too far - I'm only good for one pop in a session and I wanted to save it for later.

I told her to lay on her back and started off licking and sucking her nipples, then worked my way down her body, settling in on her kitty. She was visibly excited and started whimpering almost as soon as I started licking her clit. I suspect it was acting at first, but she seemed to get more sincere fairly quickly - she was reaching down to intertwine her fingers with mine and pulled my hand up to her breast. After several minutes she started quivering, she shuddered a few times, and then went quiet; I looked up and she had a pleased look on her face and gave me a smile. Then she told me it was my turn and reached for a cover. She did the whole put the cover on with the mouth thing and then asked me how I wanted to start.

When I said mish she smiled and lay on her back and reached down to guide me inside her tight kitty. We had to start slowly, but once she adjusted to the size she urged me to go faster and harder. I was happy to oblige the lady and it felt quite good; looking down at her face and her body was quite a turn-on as well - I was pounding away for several minutes before I started to wear out. We changed to CG and started up again - this time I slid inside without any problems at all, and looking at her slim body and amazing rack on top of me really got the juices flowing again. We started going at it again, sometimes with her taking the lead and sometimes me; I was grabbing her ass to pull her onto me, letting go only to play with her breasts. She switched to ACG a few times, and at one point she lay down on my chest as I kept thrusting into her.

By now, Cherry was starting to tire and was glistening with sweat so I suggested changing to K9. She eagerly got down on all fours and I stood by the side of the bed and entered from behind. The view this way was possibly the best, seeing her round ass, slender waist, and with her breasts peeking out to the sides when she lowered herself into LD. This spurred me onto even greater efforts - by now I was slamming into her as hard as I could and she was taking every inch, urging me on. It only took a few minutes before I exploded in the cover while I was deep inside, holding tight to her hips and pulling her tight against me. I shuddered a few times - I'm not sure if she came or not, but she had a look of satisfaction on her face when I lay down on the bed and she snuggled up next to me.

I know I can wax rhapsodic - and I know that my expectations are not as hard to meet as many of you. But I've got to say that this was the best experience I have had at this place and one of the best first times I've had in the last several years.Unfortunately i won't be able to visit later this week, but I certainly plan on stopping back next week (twice if I can save up enough lunch money) to see her again. This girl is the real deal - attractive, fit, talented, eager to please, and easy to talk with. The closest I can come to a complaint is that she wasn't much into DFK - but I can live with that.

To anticipate the inevitable questions....

Pokler - I don't know if she rims, and her bush is shaved
Everyone else - I don't know if she does CIM - I finished in the cover in K9
I saw her as well. Nice young Chinese girl in late 20’s with friendly attitude and willing to please. She DFK’d with me without hesitation. Didn’t ask about rimming and didn’t DATY although lots of FIV action. CFS in mish was very satisfying in her tight pussy

She has a very slim toned body with prominent bolt-ons that are too big in proportion to the rest of her. Face is about 6, not the girl in the pic. Those were the only negatives, IMO, but her service made up for it