GFE Asia: 212-671-0480

I can't speak for others, but I've given the full donation every time. Not just here, but every place I go - I don't think that it's appropriate for the ladies to be given short shrift because the MMS is hoping I'll write a good review.

I can't speak for the others on reviews either - but I tend to enjoy myself. At my age, I'm appreciative of any lovely young lady who agrees to share herself with me - I tend to appreciate the good rather than looking for things to complain about. But maybe that's just me.
That’s fine as long as you’re happy with the service you’re receiving there. I suspect you’re a fairly easy grader

I don’t seek to purposely complain about this place, just offering some perspective. Some of the reviews here are frankly a bit misleading IMO, and I just want to provide my own views, FWIW. I’m not alone in my opinions as other reviewers have made similar observations. They should not be labeled as fake just because they express alternative opinions.

TBH, I think Sophia is a nice person and I wish her no ill will. I had hoped she would be able to get things organized here and provide a place with consistent service and staff. Up to this point, it hasn’t been the case. But there’s always hope..

pokler

Power Bottom
yes, pokler. some flushing spots do provide 40-60 mins, shower and hug clean king size bed in a big quiet room. the places I been was a condo and house on a quiet street. the prices is about 150 to 220 compared to midtown. yes pokler they do exist.
Flushing FAST houses do 60 minutes and with all those comfortable amenities?
And Flushing FAST houses are as much as 220?

Hello ,Guys ,we have two new girls arrive,one name is Eva ,she is very pretty and young ,one name is Lala ,she can do real “dong guan service ” ,they both have good service ,good personality ,good patience,would you like come to see them .

do you have pictures? thanks
No photos, but....

Eva is young, slender, about 5'4" (give or take a little), with long silky hair. She has natural Ds, a lovely face, and a great smile. She was quite attentive, and loves receiving DATY - she had her legs draped over my shoulders for part of it and did her best to wrap her legs around my head - I have to admit I was having trouble breathing a few times. The sacrifices we make.... Her kitty is trimmed a bit, but is not clean-shaven. She gave a massage - not bad, but not as good as Lala's. I have to say that my favorite part was the hard nipple rub on my back. Also BBBJ and a fair amount of time in mish and CG/ACG - we both came at about the same time with her on top of me and me playing with those marvelous breasts.

Lala is a little older than Eva, a little taller, with shorter hair (about shoulder-length). She is average build and also has natural breasts - I'm guessing a C or D - and she also has a quite pretty face. Lala was quite attentive as well - she has a very easy-going personality and we hit it off quite well. I believe she's trimmed a little bit - I honestly can't remember for sure - but I didn't have to pick any hairs out of my teeth after DATY, so there's that. BTW - she enjoyed the DATY! She was holding onto my ears and cramming my face into her kitty the last several minutes. She also gives a nice massage. The fun parts were BBBJ, mish, and finished in spoon - I had one arm around her waist and the other over her shoulder and between her breasts in front, holding her tight.

I enjoyed my sessions with both of them - I saw Lala Friday and Eva Saturday to take advantage of a rare few days not traveling. I'd be happy to see either of them again when I get back from this trip. And I can recommend either of them.

Sorry this is a bit clinical - I don't have time to do my normal more literary review - on the road again and have to meet my boss.

No photos, but....

Eva is young, slender, about 5'4" (give or take a little), with long silky hair. She has natural Ds, a lovely face, and a great smile. She was quite attentive, and loves receiving DATY - she had her legs draped over my shoulders for part of it and did her best to wrap her legs around my head - I have to admit I was having trouble breathing a few times. The sacrifices we make.... Her kitty is trimmed a bit, but is not clean-shaven. She gave a massage - not bad, but not as good as Lala's. I have to say that my favorite part was the hard nipple rub on my back. Also BBBJ and a fair amount of time in mish and CG/ACG - we both came at about the same time with her on top of me and me playing with those marvelous breasts.

Lala is a little older than Eva, a little taller, with shorter hair (about shoulder-length). She is average build and also has natural breasts - I'm guessing a C or D - and she also has a quite pretty face. Lala was quite attentive as well - she has a very easy-going personality and we hit it off quite well. I believe she's trimmed a little bit - I honestly can't remember for sure - but I didn't have to pick any hairs out of my teeth after DATY, so there's that. BTW - she enjoyed the DATY! She was holding onto my ears and cramming my face into her kitty the last several minutes. She also gives a nice massage. The fun parts were BBBJ, mish, and finished in spoon - I had one arm around her waist and the other over her shoulder and between her breasts in front, holding her tight.

I enjoyed my sessions with both of them - I saw Lala Friday and Eva Saturday to take advantage of a rare few days not traveling. I'd be happy to see either of them again when I get back from this trip. And I can recommend either of them.

Sorry this is a bit clinical - I don't have time to do my normal more literary review - on the road again and have to meet my boss.
lol...you just descripted my junior high school's girls...thanks anyway...

No photos, but....

No rim? Cim?