GFE Asia: 212-671-0480

New to the site but not new to the hobby. No disrespect to anyone here but from reading this thread I can see why the reviews for this place are so inconsistent. I was debating if this is even worth it to mention but what the hell. It may save some of you guys some money. Had a session with Eve before she left. And to be honest, its a good thing that she left. I dont know if she was having a bad day or if she was bipolar but during my session she was FAR from gfe. Looks.. okay. Service...weak. Didn't dfk, complained about me not finishing fast enough. Mind you I scheduled the whole hour. And she kept stepping out the room for God knows what. Just to finish, I jerked myself off to at least relieve the pressure. I walked with like 15 mins on the clock.

On the way out I saw Dani. I may not be the best at guessing ages but I can tell that she is no spring chicken. She's old. The website gives her age as 25???!! Just by looking at her she has to be at least 45. With so many better options out here, I don't know if I'll be coming back. This place is way too inconsistent for the money they expect. Whoever's getting paid to write these over-the-top glamour reviews is doing this place more harm than good.

New to the site but not new to the hobby. No disrespect to anyone here but from reading this thread I can see why the reviews for this place are so inconsistent. I was debating if this is even worth it to mention but what the hell. It may save some of you guys some money. Had a session with Eve before she left. And to be honest, its a good thing that she left. I dont know if she was having a bad day or if she was bipolar but during my session she was FAR from gfe. Looks.. okay. Service...weak. Didn't dfk, complained about me not finishing fast enough. Mind you I scheduled the whole hour. And she kept stepping out the room for God knows what. Just to finish, I jerked myself off to at least relieve the pressure. I walked with like 15 mins on the clock.

On the way out I saw Dani. I may not be the best at guessing ages but I can tell that she is no spring chicken. She's old. The website gives her age as 25???!! Just by looking at her she has to be at least 45. With so many better options out here, I don't know if I'll be coming back. This place is way too inconsistent for the money they expect. Whoever's getting paid to write these over-the-top glamour reviews is doing this place more harm than good.
Dani is definitely a Milf, but I don't believe she is in her 40's. In any case, she is very attractive too. To each their own, but I have been there multiple times now and have enjoyed myself every time. Granted I would have enjoyed Monica better if her kitty wasn't as small as it was, but I am in the minority to people who aren't raving about her....so like I said, to each their own. Some guys want just new girls because they think "fresh meat" or whatever. I prefer a girl who knows what she knows what they are doing and enjoys it too. Dani actually was the most consistent out of all the girls I saw and was actually my ATF at their spot. Although I do miss Jessica...bring her back! Lol

I have no doubt that some of the over the top reviews are fake, but I had two sessions with the SAME girl about a month apart and they were completely inconsistent. 1st was quite nice GFE session that made me want to run back, the 2nd absolutely not so... The cast changes to frequently that makes me wonder what is going on. I'm confused.

pokler

Power Bottom

Members reading this should know this is your first ever post and you joined UG for the purpose of making this negative review. Then they can read with a huge grain of salt , lol .

Members reading this should know this is your first ever post and you joined UG for the purpose of making this negative review. Then they can read with a huge grain of salt , lol .
Not going to go back n forth with you since it's quite obvious the Mods deleted your other nonsense and accusations. At least the other guy just chalked it up to a matter of opinion or preference...you choose to harass. But it would be wise for you to know what you're talking about BEFORE you point fingers and raise your white knight sword to vanquish the big bad dragon. This was my second post, to be exact. Not that I need to explain myself to you, but I commented on myasaingfe prior to this. They have inconsistency issues as well but at least their up front about it. But since you mainly shill for this location, I guess you didn't see that.
Not going to entertain you any further.

We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad time. But we also would like to point out that Eve is longer with us - she left a few weeks ago, which makes this post old news that is no longer relevant to GFE Asia. Eve had some very good reviews, but she also had some bad ones - this is why we asked her to leave, to help keep a higher and more consistent level of service for everyone who visits.

We are also puzzled by your comments about Dani since she was not at the location you visited at the time you were there. You probably saw a woman who was working with us for a few weeks, helping us out with the phones, screening, and scheduling. You're correct that she's not as young as our girls - but you really need to learn how to estimate ages a bit better because your guess is way off.

It's too bad you chose to simply leave instead of telling us you had a problem with your session. Had you made your concerns known at the time we would have worked with you to try to find a way to make things right. But since your session was at least a few weeks ago, that's no longer possible.

I've got to say that what you write is totally at odds with my own experience with Eve. I had two sessions with her, both of which were quite good. She stayed in the room the entire time both times, she provided excellent service, and we were both having enough fun that I ended up over-staying the second time.

As far as Dani goes - I sincerely doubt that you saw Dani; I'm guessing that you saw their manager.

Then there's also what Pokler mentioned - that you seem to have joined just to cast aspersions. I have to agree with him that this makes your comments...questionable.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Not going to go back n forth with you since it's quite obvious the Mods deleted your other nonsense and accusations. At least the other guy just chalked it up to a matter of opinion or preference...you choose to harass. But it would be wise for you to know what you're talking about BEFORE you point fingers and raise your white knight sword to vanquish the big bad dragon. This was my second post, to be exact. Not that I need to explain myself to you, but I commented on myasaingfe prior to this. They have inconsistency issues as well but at least their up front about it. But since you mainly shill for this location, I guess you didn't see that.
Not going to entertain you any further.
Fleece is right. We deleted those posts for a reason. Do not repost something that was deleted by a moderator.

No one who wasn't in the room should be disputing a review. If you have had a different experience then post your own review, but otherwise, no one should be criticizing someone for posting a review. I don't care if it's their first post. I don't care if you think they are a shill, or an anti-shill. Others can make up their own minds about how much they want to trust any individual review.

Such criticisms discourage people from posting reviews which is the sites primary purpose.

MIA- Fresh Pretty and Young

Long time readers know that I've had a few issues with this place. But I have no issues with this new girl MIA. Extremely pretty girl. She has to be in her early 20s, A/B boobs (her only weak point), 5'2", thin, nice hips, soft brown hair below her shoulders, smooth skin and kitty and a very pretty face and great smile. OK English too.
Mia is fairly new to apartment set ups IMHO. She let me take a quick solo shower and then to the room. The first thing she did was to dim the lights but she turned them back up when I asked her- I just love the way this girl looks and wanted to be able to see her.
She asked me to get on the bed and I did so face up. She laughed but then joined me and kissed my nipples followed by LFK and then BLS and an excellent BBJ which included.DT where she stayed all the way down on me for almost 30 seconds on multiple occasions.. Great DATY then more BBJ followed my a Crown and mish. This girl is naturally tight. Not some keggle move. Natural.
Switched to doggy then back to mish where her tight pussy made me give my load in the cover sooner than I wanted.
Nice clean up and an above average massage ( which was very nice considering this girl cannot a 100 pounds). I had given her 260 to start and gave another 40, hoping she will remember me when I see her again, probably later next week.
Probably the prettiest girl I have seen at this place.
Recommended.

MIA- Fresh Pretty and Young

Long time readers know that I've had a few issues with this place. But I have no issues with this new girl MIA. Extremely pretty girl. She has to be in her early 20s, A/B boobs (her only weak point), 5'2", thin, nice hips, soft brown hair below her shoulders, smooth skin and kitty and a very pretty face and great smile. OK English too.
Mia is fairly new to apartment set ups IMHO. She let me take a quick solo shower and then to the room. The first thing she did was to dim the lights but she turned them back up when I asked her- I just love the way this girl looks and wanted to be able to see her.
She asked me to get on the bed and I did so face up. She laughed but then joined me and kissed my nipples followed by LFK and then BLS and an excellent BBJ which included.DT where she stayed all the way down on me for almost 30 seconds on multiple occasions.. Great DATY then more BBJ followed my a Crown and mish. This girl is naturally tight. Not some keggle move. Natural.
Switched to doggy then back to mish where her tight pussy made me give my load in the cover sooner than I wanted.
Nice clean up and an above average massage ( which was very nice considering this girl cannot a 100 pounds). I had given her 260 to start and gave another 40, hoping she will remember me when I see her again, probably later next week.
Probably the prettiest girl I have seen at this place.
Recommended.
Can you let us know more about her boobs? Natural or man made? Soft or hard? Kitty shaved?

Kitty is shaved.
I think she has had boob work and not her best feature as I said. So if you need big boobs don't see her. If you like her other attributes as I described then I recommend you make an appointment to see her and then post your honest review.

Kitty is shaved.
I think she has had boob work and not her best feature as I said. So if you need big boobs don't see her. If you like her other attributes as I described then I recommend you make an appointment to see her and then post your honest review.
Thanks for the info - I've been out of town a bit lately and lost touch with the place. Sounds like I need to catch up.

Kitty is shaved.
She must be a different Mia that I saw there recently. Some of the bj features match but there was definitely a major problem with the implants that one could not miss.

I think it's same girl.
I think she has had boob work and not her best feature as I said. So if you need big boobs don't see her. If you like her other attributes as I described then I recommend you make an appointment to see her. Young girl. Tight. Nice slender body. Very pretty face.

I've got to say that what you write is totally at odds with my own experience with Eve. I had two sessions with her, both of which were quite good. She stayed in the room the entire time both times, she provided excellent service, and we were both having enough fun that I ended up over-staying the second time.

As far as Dani goes - I sincerely doubt that you saw Dani; I'm guessing that you saw their manager.

Then there's also what Pokler mentioned - that you seem to have joined just to cast aspersions. I have to agree with him that this makes your comments...questionable.
Looked at the recent reviews and for a second I thought about revisiting this place. But as mentioned before, the covering up for it's faults does more harm than good. Hate to rehash old stuff but two things: You say my comments seem questionable?? Funny. I guess you missed the clear post made by Gfe about Eve before you jumped in? They themselves admitted as to why they let her go - Inconsistent service. That, in itself, validated my observations about what's been going on here from the beginning. Which is in addition to the bait n switching, fake pics, and poor scheduling. That's not good business. But then you're quick to claim your two sessions were 5 star performance?!! I can't speak on what goes on in your sessions. Maybe you have low expectations or are easily pleased. But the only "questionable" comments and intent is yours and others trying to cover up the dirt every time the truth is put out there. If reviews were more honest and and not full of rainbows and unicorns, then expectations would be reasonable. Fair?

Point #2.. You say it's doubtful I saw Dani and it could have been the manager. Once again, you weren't there. The weekend I saw Eve, Monica had already left. So that eliminates her. And if it was the manager, then wouldn't that be Dani? It's no secret that its already been established in the thread that Sophia and Dani are the same person. I'm not great with ages, but I'm not blind either. It wasn't some skinny phone girl or anything like that. The woman I saw looked mature - over 40 mature - and had LONG hair, one of Dani's/Sophia's main attributes. Face was ok, but you could see the age despite the makeup. And she had grays in her head. Maybe her hair dye was starting to come out or something..idk. As mentioned to your fellow knight, not going to go back n forth on the matter. Just don't like to be lied to or falsely accused when it's no secret that this place has issues.