Flushing Street Walkers

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Murphys Law:

Went to Prospect Park with the wife and kids today. Went to Riverdale to pick up my mother in law after. Crossed the Whitestone Bridge and went to the 24 hour car wash on Farrington. Car was filthy. 8:30 pm, an hour ago.

Thick, pretty Latina or white SW across from car wash. Yeah, she was working. Closer to Northern on Farrington a pretty bsw. Ugh. And I was with the family.

Not only that, they didn't armor-all my tires!

Murphys Law:

Went to Prospect Park with the wife and kids today. Went to Riverdale to pick up my mother in law after. Crossed the Whitestone Bridge and went to the 24 hour car wash on Farrington. Car was filthy. 8:30 pm, an hour ago.

Thick, pretty Latina or white SW across from car wash. Yeah, she was working. Closer to Northern on Farrington a pretty bsw. Ugh. And I was with the family.

Not only that, they didn't armor-all my tires!
Thanks for the intel, wish I could of been there , luckily I am off today so if you see anything again , please post, I am on Long Island so it takes 40 mins to get there so the early the better

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
And of course...not sure why I do this to myself...picked up mother in law from Riverdale around 9:45. On way home, I "missed the exit" and had to get off at Linden to make a u-turn ;)

Nothing on Linden, but coming back up on Farrington , I stopped at the light by the shopping center and not 10 feet from my car in front of the car wash is a bundled up white or Latina sw wearing glasses. She was thick (could have been the bubble coat). Mom in law was in the back , so sw thought I was alone and signaled to me...damn...I had 50 to spend too

And of course...not sure why I do this to myself...picked up mother in law from Riverdale around 9:45. On way home, I "missed the exit" and had to get off at Linden to make a u-turn ;)
As far as "not sure why I do this to myself" are you referring to picked up mother in law or the I "missed the exit" U-turn trick? (joking -of course - I assume both)

Nothing on Linden, but coming back up on Farrington , I stopped at the light by the shopping center and not 10 feet from my car in front of the car wash is a bundled up white or Latina sw wearing glasses. She was thick (could have been the bubble coat). Mom in law was in the back , so sw thought I was alone and signaled to me...damn...I had 50 to spend too
I've had similar with SO or my kid in the car or if I simply didn't have enough time to take advantage of a potential situation. I think human condition is that the what could have been experince is always better than the actual.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
The school safety league was bowling tonight, but I think one of our friends was ordering a soda from the lady behind the counter. Kind of strung out. Could have been with the school safety league, not sure.

As for the Whitestone Lanes - the adorable Jackie is no longer there. A solid 6 with huge F-cups is working now. Wish I could rap with her.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
9:15 pm - bsw standing in parking spot carved out of the ice. Pretty enough, loosely curled weave

Not sure why she wasn't moving or walking , made eye contact, she was working. With a client, however...

Was on Farrington behind a mini van who spotted a woc and stop at the light by the k tv place. The girl was walking over and then she got close and he took off she was yelling no wait stop. I think because she then rush over and a lot of cars was out. She was ok looking

I rarely stopped but for quite some time not even cruising around as I go back and forth to work and such, and I'm more well rested and can pay for lunch the next day, to boot.