Flushing Street Walkers

You guys are crazy to be discussing a provider's straight job on here. It's a good way for a problem to develop. I'm not saying that any of the participants will cause the problem. But you all are well aware that there are lurkers on UG that utilize any piece of information they garner off of here to their advantage. And they don't give a damn about any damage they leave in their wake.

A moderator should IMMEDIATELY whitewash all trace of this info before more eyes see it. Remember the shitstorm that developed because Sophia outed Kelly Keegan here? Do you really want more of that?

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
You guys are crazy to be discussing a provider's straight job on here. It's a good way for a problem to develop. I'm not saying that any of the participants will cause the problem. But you all are well aware that there are lurkers on UG that utilize any piece of information they garner off of here to their advantage. And they don't give a damn about any damage they leave in their wake.

A moderator should IMMEDIATELY whitewash all trace of this info before more eyes see it. Remember the shitstorm that developed because Sophia outed Kelly Keegan here? Do you really want more of that?
Done. And I'm recommending bannings to Slinky. DO NOT OUT ANY DETAILS OF SOMEONES REAL LIFE. EVER!!!

There were 2 bsw yesterday around 9:30pm. One bsw in her 40’s wear a white dress. The other was a twenty to early 30 thick chick. Both was on Farrington around the soho club. I think the stroll starting to come back now that BP is downand no place on the net to advertise.