Flushing Street Walkers

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Ok, two heavier Latinas out around 7:45 pm. One had dark hair, blended in w civvies but gave me the look as I drove by. The other one was heavy, brown, blonde short hair and wearing a Met shirt.

Yeah, heavy girls but definitely worth a gamble over here. Not the worst I've ever seen

Scored pretty big , so I decided to go for a drive and see where thing lead me too, Hempstead looked boring with so much crack head and I drove to the Jamacan Ave but looked dead on SW but then again it was 1:50 so it could of been too early so I took the highway and got off on northern Blvd , and I enter farrigton and boy was I blessed , so I turn into farrigton drive 3/4 of the first block and notice a sexy girl wearing some black outfit but the light was green and I couldn't stop on the middle of the road, I pulled up ahead and she crosses the street slowly and walked near my car when some random guy came in on the other lane and also stopped and had his window down , I open my window and I ask prices , she told 60 for cbj , 200 Fs hour , I told her to jump in and said I was handsome and told me her name way Myia , 23, native America and Pr , pretty tall but boy she was pretty thick, told me she was studying to be a nurse , amd has a son but she not with her baby daddy and is into girls now and I ask for more detail such as if she does incall , she said yes but all the hotels were booked and how she only works in the weekend began at 12 midnight , but she said broke her phone but took mines down, I must say for $60 , she gave good top, she open minded very friendly , I ask if I could touch her and she said yes , but not finger insertion , just on the surface and her boob like great maybe C-cup about 5'8 in height , light skinned and and best part was it was no rush, 60 cbj with no time is pretty great it more of a 60 cbj til you cum lol, she was worth it , she told me that people told her how the area became a ghost town but there some SW who still come around lot of crack head but yea this girl was amazing , she took good care of me ,

Walter,

Congrats!! You found a gem in a haystack. I drive thru that area and come up empty.

Btw did she mention any hot spots on where the girls work?
Right I for the pass 2-3 weeks I come there and left empty , but I guess last night was the night , she didn't mention any hot spots , she told me most girl start at 12am there , maybe next time I bump into her or any other SW I'll ask, she said she work independent .

Walter,
If you willing to spend $80 for 20 min their a few places in flushing and elmhurst with Asian girls. Look in BP

BH
I'll deff take a look, I must also add, I am assuming these Asian girls pics ain't accurate and that it a house where you have to pick the girl of choice ? Because I did see one in elmhurst that says 20mins for $80 called new street Asian on BP

I need a Asian girl this weekend , young maybe ages 20-30, if you guys have any number or ad please post to me,, I check BP but idk which one are legit most are amp , I have a craving for a Asian girl, thank in advance

Wouldn't you be better off just visiting an AMP, rather than asking for a phone number in a street walker thread? There are loads of AMPs reviewed on here. Better yet, try one of the UG advertisers. Or, if an AMP is not your thing, there is always Michelle.

Wouldn't you be better off just visiting an AMP, rather than asking for a phone number in a street walker thread? There are loads of AMPs reviewed on here. Better yet, try one of the UG advertisers. Or, if an AMP is not your thing, there is always Michelle.
Works fine by me, I look in it ,
Anybody have any good taco stands while we are at it?
Lol
Lmao Roosevelt ave have some but most of the SW there are tranny lol

I need a Asian girl this weekend , young maybe ages 20-30, if you guys have any number or ad please post to me,, I check BP but idk which one are legit most are amp , I have a craving for a Asian girl, thank in advance
You can try Tiffany on BP outcall young Korean girl at $200 an hour. I been text with her but haven't yet find the right time to meet.

Last edited by a moderator: