emily graces us with a Christmas visit and gets a great big present

And you just called this thread the "gayest thing", then called people "homophobic"? Wow.
No I called Simpletons post crying for Banneck return the gayest thing and it's known fact many active posters here are far right extremists and far right extremist are notorious homophobic. Save the fake selective outrage, this whole thread was created to flame me so sue me if I have a little fun because this Banneck love fest is starting to appear really super gay.

Please stop bringing politics into every post. It's frowned upon on this board.
So it's only acceptable to troll me using politics, okay thanks for the clarification.

This whole clusterfuck started because the troll brigade broke the no politics rule with their jabs following the first mention of me on here in over two years, a mention I was strongly against because this board is completely been taken over by right wing extremists. Please save the righteous indignation after what I've been unwarrently called by these so called upstanding members simply because I'm not a lobotomized right wing woman who just nods and smiles. Having a vagina along with a brain is also frowned upon on this board now which is why I tried to completely disassociate myself from here.

You have my word.

Almost all my favorite members stopped posting and I never wanted to come back which I've made crystal clear. This used to be a fun friendly community until nasty zealots like you took over. You seem fit in perfectly with the new UG, the PMB for fascist, racists and misogynists. Why do conservatives think anyone who resists nazism must be bi-polar?

I hate to break my vow, but I need to ask the members not to speak up in my defense. On top of all the ill will I feel about my demise here, I would feel even worse if one of you got banned over speaking out on my behalf. Since it is clear that no one is going to put a stop to her posts, you are just wasting your time and efforts while putting yourself at risk.
The mods have made it clear to me that this is an argument that I couldn't win and I was 'retarded' for continuing it.

I heeded their advice. I stopped posting. I figured that would end it.
Furthermore, I complied with her wishes and moved the offending posts out of her review thread. I figured that would end it.
I even resigned as a moderator and said I would not even be posting anymore. And I told her she won, because she got me back. I figured that would end it.
Guess I ain't figuring too good.

She said that my post injured her two years. When I made the same claim about the vile names she called me, she calls me a crybaby.
She said that I was baiting her. I haven't addressed her in days. Yet she still continues to address me. Isn't that baiting?

It is clear that I cannot win here. Several members have clearly come out in her corner. Several of you that I have enjoyed a good relationship on here have come out to back me. I would've figured that would at least make things end in a draw and this shit would stop. Guess I ain't figuring too good.

I cannot come back anymore. I am damaged goods now as far as I am concerned. She has basically labeled me a pussy-whipped scumbag. Putting me in the same cateogory with the multitude of her supporters who have agreed not to review her. How else to account that we haven't seen a review of her in years. One review thread was inactive for three years. The other for five years.

She holds an unwielding hypnotic power over her clients. To the point that it scares me. I am concerned that if one of her fans ever learned my identity that my safety would be in danger. Why would I want to open myself up to that?

I am not coming back to moderate nor to post. I will remain a lurker, like a great majority of the people that view this site. I may even log in from time-to-time, as I did earlier, and like a few posts when I see something that catches my eye. But I see no benefit to my commenting anymore. And given the situation, I definitely have no interest in moderating at all.

Banneck, nobody wants to know who you are and nobody would want to hurt you. I despise when anyone's privacy is invaded and I especially despise violence of any kind, I'm a pacifist. I don't have an army of followers, I have no power over anyone. You have far more friends here then I do. I'm actually sorry to you. I didn't want any of this, I just wanted to be left alone. I'll stop posting, I will not lurk, don't have to maryter yourself over me, that's just silly.

Banneck I re-read your post and I just wanted to clarify I didn't win anything. I'm upset about all of this more then you could ever know, this isn't who I am. My presence is not wanted here, I came to terms with that 2 years ago and this fiasco confirmed it. I wish I wasn't mentioned here to begin with, I knew it would turn ugly and you might loathe me but I think agree it's for the best nobody discusses me or my association with the buisness here from this day on. You belong here amongst your friends, this isn't a place for me, hasn't been in a very long time.

I'm not baiting you, I'm showing you humility, this is the last time anyone will see a post from me. I am truly sorry, I honestly wish none of this transpired. If you knew me you'd know my word is my word. I'm nobody you ever have to worry about, even Slinky who does know me and even though he's probably really pissed at me would tell you the same. I lost my temper but I'm not some hardcore woman, I would never and could never hurt a soul.

I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about your followers.
I have no idea to what lengths your fans might go. But having come across this:
https://mm7vslisk.wordpress.com/tag/fairemily/
nothing would surprise me about the ramifications of being considered as one of your detractors.
Can you imagine anything as damaging as being labeled your stalker and mentioned in a blog like this? And you have to admit, you did call me a stalker. So, is it unimaginable to think that this blogger might be writing about me next? And how much of a stretch would it be for that to escalate into violence should this person come across me?

P.S. Lest you think that my coming across this article was actually evidence of my stalking you, please make note that this article was forwarded to me as a response to my posts about the TV documentaries that I posted about in an entertainment thread recently. In fact, Slinky himself sent it to me to point out that UG had been mentioned. I knew you had been tagged in the post, so I brought the post up under that banner to add it here.

Last edited:
I hate to break my vow, but I need to ask the members not to speak up in my defense. On top of all the ill will I feel about my demise here, I would feel even worse if one of you got banned over speaking out on my behalf. Since it is clear that no one is going to put a stop to her posts, you are just wasting your time and efforts while putting yourself at risk.
The mods have made it clear to me that this is an argument that I couldn't win and I was 'retarded' for continuing it.

Furthermore, I complied with her wishes and moved the offending posts out of her review thread. I figured that would end it.
I even resigned as a moderator and said I would not even be posting anymore. And I told her she won, because she got me back. I figured that would end it.

She said that my post injured her two years. When I made the same claim about the vile names she called me, she calls me a crybaby.
She said that I was baiting her. I haven't addressed her in days. Yet she still continues to address me. Isn't that baiting?

It is clear that I cannot win here. Several members have clearly come out in her corner. Several of you that I have enjoyed a good relationship on here have come out to back me. I would've figured that would at least make things end in a draw and this shit would stop. Guess I ain't figuring too good.

I cannot come back anymore. I am damaged goods now as far as I am concerned. She has basically labeled me a pussy-whipped scumbag. Putting me in the same cateogory with the multitude of her supporters who have agreed not to review her. How else to account that we haven't seen a review of her in years. One review thread was inactive for three years. The other for five years.

She holds an unwielding hypnotic power over her clients. To the point that it scares me. I am concerned that if one of her fans ever learned my identity that my safety would be in danger. Why would I want to open myself up to that?

I am not coming back to moderate nor to post. I will remain a lurker, like a great majority of the people that view this site. I may even log in from time-to-time, as I did earlier, and like a few posts when I see something that catches my eye. But I see no benefit to my commenting anymore. And given the situation, I definitely have no interest in moderating at all.

Mr B... there's an old adage that says those who talk the most know the least
She has proven and tried to sell us on her thinking and has nothing but gone on her bitter diatribe blaming everything and everyone but herself. Typical thinking in a simple mind.
Do not allow her to "win" and shut you down.... ignore her and her ignorant banter.
One thing this past election has shown (from both sides) is how small and boxed in the far left and right extremes are and I have removed friends from both sides because of it.
If this gets me banned so be it... I still have to look myself in the mirror in the morning and the sun will still rise the next day. I understand the no political or religious talk on here and a great idea. Maybe the next great idea would be to delete the entire thread... and after a week or so it will be like a forgotten memory. Much like she will be except for her established customers. Let them use the PM feature when they finally find it and give a Mr Wiggs Pope like review to each other.
It's just not worth it from either side

What part of stay the fuck away from me do you not understand? Don't mention me, don't discuss me, don't partipate in any discussions of me. I don't want anything to do with you. You destroyed this board just like exile, your hostile take over chasing away all decent posters. You're a troublemaker desperate for more red meat to amuse yourself . Nobody reviews here because I ask them not to because it feeds trolls like you and out of respect for me they stay away except for this one instance and it verified my concerns because you couldn't resist staying away. You followed the reveiw knowing I find you repulsive to prove you are a bigger asshole then previously thought.

I don't want anything to do with this board while and exile are posting. I want people on here to forget me, nobody needs the aggravation you cause. who really keeps it running. You're an outsider and will always be. You managed to troll away the good people and wormed your way into a converted moderator spot just to be a big shot.
Here in lies the problem...there are psycho bitches allowed to run free and think this board or their threads are theirs. Emily...You should have been blocked a long time ago just for being a miserable cunt. Go away and rub one out and leave the board. People like Banacek and the other mods who tirelessly work here for nothing are what make this board great. A few providers are here who also know how to have a good time (mind you after some prodding). A seasoned veteran like you really should be ashamed of herself and maybe it is time for you to head out to pasture. Merry Christmas!