emily graces us with a Christmas visit and gets a great big present

Well, that makes two moderators that quit because of this unfortunate woman who suffers from being a pompous paranoid schizophrenic. Duckman and now Banacek, two very decent men who tried and gave us their best.
Banacek, I beseech you to reconsider, your work here has been exemplary. Aside from what Cdoggy originally posted I don't see any critical comments about you and he has only been a member for 2 years and hasn't witnessed the toxicity that Emily brings wherever she goes. I warned you last night that she is a real doozy and that reasoning with her is futile but as we have learned over the years she cannot help herself, so forgive her and pity her as I do.

Okay, here you go, emily. I was hoping another mod would do this, but I guess I have to. So as my parting jesture, I have complied with your wishes and moved the mess out of 'YOUR' thread. Just note that I myself suggested that earlier today. But if you need to take it as another victory over me, so be it.

Abbott!!!!!

Nooo! There is no Costello without A (or B!)

No way, B. Seriously.

I'm sure I'm not alone here in thinking that you do phenomenal work in what is often a thankless and frustrating position.

With humor, fairness, patience and not a little tech savvy.

Don't know the history between the poster and you. Walking into the thread, reading the posts, I'm more than flabbergasted.

The 'solution' seems obvious. And that is NOT you leaving.

Please reconsider.

V

We should just let her thread die and everyone will forget about her and she can go back to obscurity.

As for Mr b, as a member that doesn't get to partake as much as I did in the past , I really enjoy your banter with the members new and old. You don't talk down to anyone no matter how dumb or lazy some of us are with our posts. And you bring humor to this board. Some Mods Don't have the Patience that You do.
So I hope you just let it go and continue to guide us through this.

Have you ever been upset, but you don't know exactly what was causing it at the time and then it kicks in a day later? Well, that just happened to me, so I had to come back on here one last time. Some might term it closure. For me, it's the final opportunity to state my case before the sentence is passed. Actually, I feel it's already been handed down and I have been convicted.

And while I do acknowledge the nice comments made by some members yesterday about my leaving and I sincerely appreciate them, that is not what I was looking for. I was seeking vindication for being called out a second time by this provider. And it wasn't until today that I realized why. Because it occurred to me today that the thread I listed in one of my posts yesterday that emily cited as being the catalyst for her leaving the website is not visible to the members, because it has been moved off-board.

In that thread, she called me a joker, sleazy coward, asshole, troll, and a scumbag. And then had the nerve to suggest that Slinky should ban me for starting a political discussion, because I created a poll that asked members if a provider's political leanings might affect their decision to see the provider. And not a single member commented on it. Nor did a moderator scold her. Why?

Now, unfortunately, the thread was moved to the Coliseum so no one can see the truth except the mods. And I have to go out looking like a scumbag to the members, because Emily said I was. And everyone believes her. Not a single member backed me up in that thread. I backed up The Exiled, but no one had my back.

As much as emily claims that pained her and caused her to quit the board, look what it did to me. I was labeled a scumbag by her, a label which continues to this day. So, when she started in on me again the other day, it brought back just as many bad memories for me as she claims it did for her. The difference is that no one will believe me. Because the members can't see the truth. It is hidden away. So, everyone believes the fairemily. After all, she is fair. She is the sweet, loveable emily and I am just a scumbag.

Had just one member or a moderator stepped in yesterday and said, "No, emily, once again you are wrong here. Banacek did not say or do any of the things that you are accusing him of." But no one was there for me. Well, she and the rest of the board won't have this scumbag to kick around anymore.

pokler

Power Bottom
It's unbelievable after all these years you bunch can't stop trolling a provider who has been consistently generous with her time and energy, a provider who is never too busy to give a reference or help anyone in need of advice without judgement. All those who followed this misguided mention of me with more of the same self serving despicable garbage that drove good members away should be fucking ashamed. I might be a lot of things that any self righteous douchebags can point a finger at but I would never relish in ruining another person's life or their livelihood like you lot.

Thanks to the bullshit that followed the mention that I wish to god was never written I cannot take any new clients. I really didn't need to anymore but I know it's difficult for normal regular guys with reasonable expectations to find a competent and generous provider with a private space to host but you bunch ruined that for them like you ruin everything else. I was happy being selective and low key but happiness must always be snuffed out when it comes to the UG troll brigade.

This board was designed with sincere intentions to assist and guide but a few jerks made it a tool to destroy anything that others might find to be a good thing. I honestly don't know how you bunch maintain being so horrible. I don't have the capacity for malice, I don't understand any of this.

I take this all very personally, I'm not hiding behind some anonymous handle and after all I've done for the community I'm still treated like I'm not even fucking human. Don't any of you dare try to gaslight me that I'm taking this the wrong way, I know ill intent when I see it. Shame on all that partipated in this spectacle.

Lol

Banacek I wasn't around during this skirmish and quite HONESTLY most of the members here including myself can give a rats ass what Emily thinks. SO WHAT she thinks you are a scumbag. I CERTAINLY DON'T AND MANY OF US HERE DON'T THINK THAT WAY ABOUT YOU!!! MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU KNOW YOU AREN'T A SCUMBAG, BUT RATHER A GOOD GUY THAT WORKS FEVERISHLY AND IS DEDICATED TO "US" MEMBERS THAT MAKES THIS BOARD THE BEST ANYWHERE IN MY HONEST OPINION!!!

Stepping away makes her win and provides "ONLY" her with satisfaction. I understand what you have stated but penalizing everyone including this newbie friend is not the answer. Look favorably upon us and know that sometimes when the shit hits the fan sometimes we are not available to have your back.

You are a great Moderator, heck you were instrumental in getting me my avatar. You always have the BOARDS BEST INTEREST IN MIND AND IN MY EXPERIENCE YOU HAVE HANDLED THINGS IN AN EXEMPLARY FASHION.

YOUR LEAVING THE BOARD WOULD BE A TERRIBLE LOSE TO ALL OF US!!!

You obviously need more time, please don't let these words to be your last.

pokler

Power Bottom
Big B .. We couldn't care less about her. She can crawl back into her messy rat hole and finger herself while drooling over a pic of loser Hillary in her stupid pantsuit.
You on the other hand have in someways become the face of this board keeping things together. And we need you .,

I second Pokler's statement and I never knew this Emily character but she's obviously nuts and I don't buy a word of this stalking bullshit.
I would have jumped in earlier to back you (for as little as my standing in this forum counts since I am new) but that whole thing took place late at night. I hope other members back up Banacek NOW before he is gone for good.
Honestly I don't think I wold have much interest in this board without you here. You were the one who convinced a previous lurker like me to join this forum.
So if you go I don't think I'll be on here too much. The fun will be gone...for me anyway.

Banacek--we have had a few direct exchanges they have always been fair and pleasant. You add favor, fun and insight to the board. I think your work as a moderator has been exapalary. I don't know Emily, but I do know your contributions to this board are not just fair, interesting and fun. But the shear volume of your written contributions are enormous! To the best of my knowledge Emily has made much or any kind of meaningful contribution over the past year.
If your leaving the board is in any way related to Emily; I would say Emily was able to have the most negative impact imaginable. No way we can allow this sort of negative result.

Good afternoon Banacek, further to AM19'S post - I too am a newbie who recently found Utopia Guide so I don't bring a long-lived history to this board and its members.

I will state for the record that I agree with AM19 when he states in detail the value you add to the activities discussed on this site.

I, for one, have not convicted you of anything in any way shape or form related to your posts on this topic written over the past few days. In fact, were it up to me, based on the information contained in them you would be found "innocent of all charges". (I do not possess an extensive legal background - ha ha.) It seems clear that your integrity and character have been wrongly defamed. Rather than "read a post and move on" it is all of us who should commiserate with you that you had to suffer such indignities and vitriol.

Banacek, we all know who we are and why we are members. We know the high quality work you perform on our behalf. You are a patient, supportive moderator. A gentleman who spends a great deal of time and effort going the "extra mile" in order to maintain the board by performing research, correcting inaccurate information, editing sloppy work, etc. etc. It is also clear to me that you have "lost sleep" due to stress related to this matter.

If I may make a suggestion to you - put it behind you. It is done. It is past. Compartmentalize it. Put it in a box in the bottom of the closet. Put your feet up and relax.

Took me lnger than I thought it would to write my prior post. I'm glad to see a few more comments in support of Banacek were posted while I was writing.

Have you ever been upset, but you don't know exactly what was causing it at the time and then it kicks in a day later? Well, that just happened to me, so I had to come back on here one last time. Some might term it closure. For me, it's the final opportunity to state my case before the sentence is passed. Actually, I feel it's already been handed down and I have been convicted.

And while I do acknowledge the nice comments made by some members yesterday about my leaving and I sincerely appreciate them, that is not what I was looking for. I was seeking vindication for being called out a second time by this provider. And it wasn't until today that I realized why. Because it occurred to me today that the thread I listed in one of my posts yesterday that emily cited as being the catalyst for her leaving the website is not visible to the members, because it has been moved off-board.

In that thread, she called me a joker, sleazy coward, asshole, troll, and a scumbag. And then had the nerve to suggest that Slinky should ban me for starting a political discussion, because I created a poll that asked members if a provider's political leanings might affect their decision to see the provider. And not a single member commented on it. Nor did a moderator scold her. Why?

Now, unfortunately, the thread was moved to the Coliseum so no one can see the truth except the mods. And I have to go out looking like a scumbag to the members, because Emily said I was. And everyone believes her. Not a single member backed me up in that thread. I backed up The Exiled, but no one had my back.

As much as emily claims that pained her and caused her to quit the board, look what it did to me. I was labeled a scumbag by her, a label which continues to this day. So, when she started in on me again the other day, it brought back just as many bad memories for me as she claims it did for her. The difference is that no one will believe me. Because the members can't see the truth. It is hidden away. So, everyone believes the fairemily. After all, she is fair. She is the sweet, loveable emily and I am just a scumbag.

Had just one member or a moderator stepped in yesterday and said, "No, emily, once again you are wrong here. Banacek did not say or do any of the things that you are accusing him of." But no one was there for me. Well, she and the rest of the board won't have this scumbag to kick around anymore.
This thread is under "the health and well being of UG".

Speaks for itself.

For the "health and well being of UG" then, Banacek, hear the folks here. Please. Quite a few new members are here, some lurkers have decided to join in the discussion: I believe, because of you, your fairness and uncompromising integrity.

It's "just a PMB" on the internet and all, but. FWIW, you have almost 6000 posts, with over 1700 "likes". Not many "like" regulation, rules or moderation. And yet, folks here "like" what you say.

Speaks for itself.

Your anger that a provider can cloud the integrity of this board by asking NOT to be reviewed, and that members actually paid heed, that zeal for integrity here ...

... speaks for itself.

I clicked through the "Coliseum" section to see what the "issue" was, didn't see your posts there, then realized: you were not even here then!

I'm a newbie here, relatively speaking. I can only add my voice to the many who want you to stay. I don't carry the "weight" or the reputation of the big time contributors, to actually count. I can only hope that you hear the folks here, listen where it matters.

I hope Slinky has your back. Sincerely.

And I hope he twists your arm till it hurts - and makes you stay.

V

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Brother B I'm sure you're frustrated but look at the support you've received and people like KK, Sophia, Li631, Lovelight, and AHF haven't even BEGUN to chime in.

Take everyone's support to heart, please!!!!!

Banacek, frankly I am surprised at the position you are taking. I distinctly told you that night not to let her get to you because of the obvious reasons. She is a 100% certified nut. Her own doctors have told her so. If there was a checklist of 100 mental illnesses you could check everyone of them off diagnosing her. There was no need to defend you because anyone with a rational mind can easily see that this woman is sick and should not be taken seriously.
I have fought with her on here for almost 10 years, she has accused me of everything and called me every name in the book from stalker to pedophile, all because of my political views. (You can see it with the left today if you voted for Trump you're a racist or worse. These assholes even attacked his daughter on a plane. They're insane.) For me, it is pure entertainment, I have pushing her buttons down to a science and I couldn't care less what she says, I relish it and laugh my ass off because I know she is burning up. So what, she labeled you a scumbag, anyone who can read knows you took the high road.
I see that Politics and Religion is no longer listed so that most of the proof that she is bat shit crazy is gone, but it doesn't matter. The way she handled herself the other night speaks volumes of her state of mind. And DON'T FORGET you have a very large body of work here, everybody knows who you are and what you are, and it's all good, SO TRUST ME, NO ONE BELIEVES FAIREMILY !!! And if a few shitheads do, so what, f--k'em. Now, toughen up and saddle up, you're going nowhere!!!