emily graces us with a Christmas visit and gets a great big present

I'm not worried about you. I'm worried about your followers.
I have no idea to what lengths your fans might go. But having come across this:
https://mm7vslisk.wordpress.com/tag/fairemily/ nothing would surprise me about the ramifications of being considered as one of your detractors.
Can you imagine anything as damaging as being labeled your stalker and mentioned in a blog like this? And you have to admit, you did call me a stalker. So, is it unimaginable to think that this blogger might be writing about me next? And how much of a stretch would it be for that to escalate into violence should this person come across me?

P.S. Lest you think that my coming across this article was actually evidence of my stalking you, please make note that this article was forwarded to me as a response to my posts about the TV documentaries that I posted about in an entertainment thread recently. In fact, Slinky himself sent it to me to point out that UG had been mentioned. I knew you had been tagged in the post, so I brought the post up under that banner to add it here.
Banneck I just breaking my promise once.

This LISK bothers me too. I got an email from this strange woman years ago claiming to be some investigative reporter thinking UG members (many I know including Slinky) had something with the murders and I told her not a chance and move on. She's behind that Wordpress blog. It creeped me out that she mentioned me without my permission. I don't even know how to drive and never go to Long Island. She's claims to live in Florida, a single mom, I told her to leave me alone and leave the members here alone. I didn't mention this because I didn't want to give her more conspiracy theories to write about. I have no association with her and am furious she wrote about me.

I don't know who the stalker is but he is definetely an active member and was on the party list would write the party address and password on CL telling people ask for Emily. He would post on CL offering money to hurt me and other providers who posted on here. It went on for nearly a decade. He claims to be Exile then you showed up right out of nowhere right after he wrote that to me very friendly with Exile. It was a logical conclusion you might be connected in a situation nothing made sense and everyone has alias. He claims to be a lot of members, he has a lot of handles (I have a list of his former handle names). I just don't know anything for certain except only that I can be found. Could you imagine how scary that is? Why I needed to go away. I was getting in my inbox and on the board.

I don't have any followers and I don't associate with violent or vindictive people. I'm a private person and part of the review that bothered me is that I specifically told the guy I wanted to stay low key and off the board and felt so betrayed because other members who visited me respected being mentioned on this board might put me in danger. I have bad history beyond the political arguements due to the one stalker with many handles, could you blame me for wanting to stay under the radar? I saved the stalker emails, slinky has a copies, I don't lie.

You know stalkers do this, they put seeds of doubt and confusion the next thing you know you think it might even be your dad. Can you see it from my standpoint? You guys are anonymous, I'm not so I have to be extra diligent in my protection.

I'm sorry again for accusing you, it obviously isn't you but I really didn't know until I read your defense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banneck, very last thing. I know what's it's like to wonder what harm is waiting on the other side. Your post affected me deeply and I understand more then you could know. I wouldn't cause you any harm, I swear on my life have no followers and few friends unless I change my name to bitch or cunt. I don't tell people to stay away or not post here only to keep me out of it. I will admit again I was wrong about you and I'm sorry. All I get on this board besides a few guys who know me is hate but they love you so don't leave because of me.

I have no posse of followers, I don't even go on any form of social media. Some posters defended me but if you notice the defense is only their perception of me. Your friends here defend you while ripping me to shreds but I accept that's the way anonymity goes.

I'm coming to you hat in hand that I really am sorry and was wrong about you. Can you please go back to your people here, they obviously need you and you will not see me post, just come back.

There you have it, Banacek.

Mistaken identity, apology offered.

Thanks for coming back, however briefly. You explained where you're coming from.

Personal safety is paramount. Health and wellbeing of Banacek supersedes "the health and wellbeing of UG".

To ask you to come back would be totally selfish.

I am.

Please come back.

V

Banacek, If I may add to Vad's comments / request - in particular that part about personal safety - he is 1000% correct. You come first. I hope that, in time, you will be able to put this ugly experience behind you. Exhale a few times - "good air in - bad air out".

I can only believe that the majority, if not practically all, of the members (probably the lurkers too) appreciate the high quality support and all the wprk you do for us. A number of us expressed our support for you during your painful experience. Hopefully more will come forward.

I, for one, would support whatever decision you make. It is your decision and our responsibility to respect it. I wish you well.

As a new member I can only say that from my perspective you managed your role I'm this affair in a professional, courteous manner and, at times, demonstrated marvelous restraint... Kudos to you Banacek. :)

WOW, I have never seen her like this. Banacek, for what it's worth, one thing I can tell you is that she is always sincere and means what she writes. Her apology is genuine, whether you want to accept it or not is up to you.

Banacek - maybe it would be a good idea to move all this into a separate thread as it is her review thread. I think that would be fair.
LOL...I am reading through this thread and saw this...

This is a separate thread and not a review thread about Emily. Banacek already took care of this. FYI...why does everyone assume that these are the "Provider's" threads when they are just threads about the Provider. It is a big misconception and this is why we have all these nutjob providers show up from time to time thinking they can determine what can or cannot be said in their thread. We should be able to say they suck dick well or suck or they are fat or thin or let guys blow a load or not. If they don't like being called fat, they should go to the gym. If there is a false allegation, feel free to try and correct but if it comes from a long standing board member, the board member might have more credence here. Lastly, the only thing that should happen is members like Mr. Bare really need to be banned as he stirs up unnecessary shit and clearly poses a health risk to the community.

While we were asleep, ...

... Banacek changed his tagline to "retired".

Not a little pang, but took heart in that people can (and have) come back from retirement, often for the betterment of all concerned.

Right, Banacek???

V