emily graces us with a Christmas visit and gets a great big present

I guess I really have lost my mind over this shit. I could've sworn that the offending thread was in a closed section of the board. It's not.
It's right here for all to see: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/my-so-actually-said-this.50271/
Read through it and tell me if the remarks she made and the language she used against The Exiled and myself should have resulted in a ban at that time. She should not have been allowed the opportunity to resign from here. She should have been fired. Back then. Before I was even a moderator.Unfortunately, now that she doesn't care anymore about UG, banning her would do little in censoring her.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts. They are much appreciated.

Banacek--The thread you just linked here is sick and appalling. It is clear Emily was in conflict with all members on this thread, her mind set not reflective of the UG community. She doesn't belong, you do! The thread should have been shut down, locked, and thrown to a deep dark place never to see the light of day again. Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah; looking forward to your make-up moderation posts after the holidays.

I'm not a shrink but I'm guessing shes bipolar. For someone like her that's been in this business and a member of this community as long as she has she should have a better understanding of men and have thicker skin. She's clearly an angry person.

Her prices seem to have dropped so I'm guessing business is off. Maybe that's one of her problems. It must be tough being a rub n tug girl whos better days are behind her, especially when nyc is ground zero for amps with younger women who offer more. Thanks pokler for always rubbing that in :)

Her clients seem to enjoy her. I wonder if they read some of the crap that she was spewing if they still would see her.

If I wanted to play with an annoying judgmental person who needs to get the last word in. I'd stay home

Look, heres the long and short of it, i still stand on my opinion that what has transpired was a whole waste of time on this board, and you for one should have known that with your past experience for her as exiled said its wast pointless for you to try to reason with her so why bother? If either one of you just decided to leave it alone earlier this series of event would never have transpired. And while no one came to defend you i really didnt see any one coming out to defend her either my guess is because no one really wanted to get involved in a flame war.(no one wins)
In the end it is up to you if you want to leave or not and i would be lying if I said i will miss your presence here(not being rude just being truthful,i just havent been here long enough yet) But you know if I was in your position i would not give a rats ass what someidiot thinks of you, you know what you are and what your are not, you dont need confirmations from others to know that you arent the person she describes you to be. So in the end I say man up forget the trash that has transpired, and continue doing what your good at doing, as i said i have done my due dillegence reading through the board so yes I was aware of the SO thread which was why i kept stating why bother. Any hows hope to see you around posting again, and maybe ill be able to retract my statment about not missing you on this board when you decided to retire as opposued to leaving the board under these circumstances.

I don't want to start this into a political discussion (and will not respond to and other posts of this nature in this thread) but I would like to point out that even thought I was not happy with Obama presidential election 8 years ago and even less so 4 years ago, at no time did I even remotely consider marching around with signs saying "Not my President" to protest the election of someone that I sincerely felt did not have the experience nor the "correct" policies that our country needed but was elected by the voters in a process that dates back to the founding fathers of this country. Nor did the Republicans who lost the election consider urging the electoral college to vote contrary to their mandate.

Right or wrong, Mr. Trump is going to be the next president of this country.

If anyone has such problem with that that they are considering moving to Canada I will be happy to contribute to any fund whose purpose is to provide a bus ticket to help those people on their way..
Did you vote?

I wish Politics and Religion was still available to at least read. The new guys here have no idea what went on. There was some great stuff in there with Emily in top notch form. If you thought the other night was something, let me tell you it was minor league compared to P&R.

I guess I really have lost my mind over this shit. I could've sworn that the offending thread was in a closed section of the board. It's not.
It's right here for all to see: http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/my-so-actually-said-this.50271/
Read through it and tell me if the remarks she made and the language she used against The Exiled and myself should have resulted in a ban at that time. She should not have been allowed the opportunity to resign from here. She should have been fired. Back then. Before I was even a moderator.Unfortunately, now that she doesn't care anymore about UG, banning her would do little in censoring her.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts. They are much appreciated.
Read through the linked thread.

Expressing an opinion and hearing the counter, the nature of a healthy debate: not seen there at all. Vile name calling sees to that. There is no conversation with another, if the other disrespects you.

I saw no context, none, where those names you were called, Banacek, would have been ok. If the 'history' alluded to was 'off the board', that's where it should have been.

Not referenced here. Not in the context of a debate.

That's easy to see, easy to say.

Banning and warning, up to the moderators. Especially the APM, of course.

Just one thought: posting here is a privilege earned, not a right deserved. It's ultimately Slinky's house.

If I start a thread, I can say 'this is MY thread' only as a reference, NOT ownership. I can't dictate who can comment and who cannot. Of course.

In a provider thread, the provider can appeal to a moderator ONLY; cannot tell another poster NOT to post in 'her' thread.

V

I wish Politics and Religion was still available to at least read. The new guys here have no idea what went on. There was some great stuff in there with Emily in top notch form. If you thought the other night was something, let me tell you it was minor league compared to P&R.
That would be a fun read.

Banacek... have to be a little disappointed in you... you CANNOT allow her to "win". Thats what she wanted and got.
I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinion and that is part of the reason I disassociate with political whack jobs (from both sides). Emily's thinking os so inside the liberal box that she is an extremist imho and agrees with virtually nothing outside of this.
I voted for our future President and lost a very close friend of many years because Trump yes and anti Hillary became him and when I confronted him about this he went nuts. He has recently tried getting back in touch with me but I told him he needs to wait until after January 20 because that will be the next sgit show.
Do not let any boxed in human ruin or define you

Checking in to see a Mr. B post.

Hey, maybe you are just taking a break of sorts during the holidays; well deserved, if that's the case.

(What about OUR Christmas present, eh, Banacek?)

V

I was tricked into coming back and some of you couldn't resist immediately trolling me instead of ignoring my unwilling presence back so I stood up for myself and for that I'm deemed unstable. I could care less what right wing extremist religious zealots who congregate on a PMB think of me.

I desperately want to disassociate myself from this hostile enviroment where I'm not welcome on any level but it doesn't seem to register with any of you. All you need to stop discussing me and if I'm mentioned ignore the post, very simple. You hate my guts, I don't like you, the solution is we pretend the other doesn't exist.

You all need to move on. I did before I was dragged back in against my wishes and believe me I want nothing more to have nothing to do with any of you on any level, you're all just a bunch of bullies hiding behind anonymous handles. Isn't there more entertaining things you guys can partipate in like burning some crosses or paint swastikas. Are you guys really that bored of taking about yourselves that you need me to mix things up?

It's bizarre you had to start a thread about your hatred for me as if I'm remotely interesting or important. It doesn't make you superior, it makes you all sad.

Why don't you all chip in and send Banneck a flower basket, it works with humans who have vaginas so maybe it will work for his delicate sensibilities.

Emily you talk about the attacks on you and you can't resist to attack Banecek who's not even posting right now.
In all seriousness, you need meds. This thread was moved away from yours. And me personally, I could give a fuck about you or your inability to stop posting on what's not even about you anymore. Yet I can't just let you post shit without responding when I'm talking to Banacek NOT YOU.
I post to Banacek here in hopes it reaches him so STFU and ignore this thread.

Emily you talk about the attacks on you and you can't resist to attack Banecek who's not even posting right now.
In all seriousness, you need meds. This thread was moved away from yours. And me personally, I could give a fuck about you or your inability to stop posting on what's not even about you anymore. Yet I can't just let you post shit without responding when I'm talking to Banacek NOT YOU.
I post to Banacek here in hopes it reaches him so STFU and ignore this thread.
In all seriousness this is the gayest thing I've ever read. It's astonishing how much extreme right wing homophobics are so deep in the closet. It's no wonder you bunch troll female members, nobody despises women more then closeted homosexuals.

Since you guys are so heartbroken about Banneck dramatic Greta Garbo exit I'll attone for my evil witchy ways and personally ask for his return myself.

Hey Banneck,

I'm sorry for calling you bad words. Will you come back? Pretty please with sugar on top. I promise you'll never see another post by me ever again. I'll melt away into a pile of mush and even hand you over my ruby red slippers if you return to your fanboys,

Pinky swear and cross my heart.

Emily

PS: Simpleton really really really misses you.

In all seriousness this is the gayest thing I've ever read. It's astonishing how much extreme right wing homophobics are so deep in the closet. It's no wonder you bunch troll female members, nobody despises women more then closeted homosexuals.

Since you guys are so heartbroken about Banneck dramatic Greta Garbo exit I'll attone for my evil witchy ways and personally ask for his return myself.

Hey Banneck,

I'm sorry for calling you bad words. Will you come back? Pretty please with sugar on top. I promise you'll never see another post by me ever again. I'll melt away into a pile of mush and even hand you over my ruby red slippers if you return to your fanboys,

Pinky swear and cross my heart.

Emily

PS: Simpleton really really really misses you.
Please stop bringing politics into every post. It's frowned upon on this board.