emily graces us with a Christmas visit and gets a great big present

Members,
Better see her before January 20th.
I don't want to start this into a political discussion (and will not respond to and other posts of this nature in this thread) but I would like to point out that even thought I was not happy with Obama presidential election 8 years ago and even less so 4 years ago, at no time did I even remotely consider marching around with signs saying "Not my President" to protest the election of someone that I sincerely felt did not have the experience nor the "correct" policies that our country needed but was elected by the voters in a process that dates back to the founding fathers of this country. Nor did the Republicans who lost the election consider urging the electoral college to vote contrary to their mandate.

Right or wrong, Mr. Trump is going to be the next president of this country.

If anyone has such problem with that that they are considering moving to Canada I will be happy to contribute to any fund whose purpose is to provide a bus ticket to help those people on their way..

If anyone has such problem with that that they are considering moving to Canada I will be happy to contribute to any fund whose purpose is to provide a bus ticket to help those people on their way..
I hope you will be forthcoming enough to show them a photo of the bus you are willing to fund.

I don't want to start this into a political discussion (and will not respond to and other posts of this nature in this thread) but I would like to point out that even thought I was not happy with Obama presidential election 8 years ago and even less so 4 years ago, at no time did I even remotely consider marching around with signs saying "Not my President" to protest the election of someone that I sincerely felt did not have the experience nor the "correct" policies that our country needed but was elected by the voters in a process that dates back to the founding fathers of this country. Nor did the Republicans who lost the election consider urging the electoral college to vote contrary to their mandate.

Right or wrong, Mr. Trump is going to be the next president of this country.

What we are seeing is a manifestation of a new kind of stupid.

I actually like Emily and miss her posts. And ... yes ... we had quite different political views. She did like the Walking Dead so she has that going for her. And I would love to see her but I never go into the city. I hope Emily sees these posts and graces us with her presence ... even if it is to say hello and wish us a merry Christmas! Oooops! Happy Holidays!
It wouldn't be the same with P&R closed.

It's unbelievable after all these years you bunch can't stop trolling a provider who has been consistently generous with her time and energy, a provider who is never too busy to give a reference or help anyone in need of advice without judgement. All those who followed this misguided mention of me with more of the same self serving despicable garbage that drove good members away should be fucking ashamed. I might be a lot of things that any self righteous douchebags can point a finger at but I would never relish in ruining another person's life or their livelihood like you lot.

Thanks to the bullshit that followed the mention that I wish to god was never written I cannot take any new clients. I really didn't need to anymore but I know it's difficult for normal regular guys with reasonable expectations to find a competent and generous provider with a private space to host but you bunch ruined that for them like you ruin everything else. I was happy being selective and low key but happiness must always be snuffed out when it comes to the UG troll brigade.

This board was designed with sincere intentions to assist and guide but a few jerks made it a tool to destroy anything that others might find to be a good thing. I honestly don't know how you bunch maintain being so horrible. I don't have the capacity for malice, I don't understand any of this.

I take this all very personally, I'm not hiding behind some anonymous handle and after all I've done for the community I'm still treated like I'm not even fucking human. Don't any of you dare try to gaslight me that I'm taking this the wrong way, I know ill intent when I see it. Shame on all that partipated in this spectacle.

Even though she does not care what I or anyone else think, I have to go on record as saying that no where in this current series of posts was there a disparaging remark about Emily with the lone excepton of jackboner, a member with 12 posts in 10 years. If she thinks that is representative of the membership on here, then she is sadly mistaken.
The comments about her service by the member that restarted this thread were all stellar. I made a pun about her name after complimenting her on her pricing. And there were some lighthearted comments about the supposition that she would not be happy about the Presidential election. Nothing in there warranted the venom that spewed forth from her in her reply. I am so glad that the membership was given a window into the world that is the Faire Emily.

Even though she does not care what I or anyone else think, I have to go on record as saying that no where in this current series of posts was there a disparaging remark about Emily with the lone excepton of jackboner, a member with 12 posts in 10 years. If she thinks that is representative of the membership on here, then she is sadly mistaken.
The comments about her service by the member that restarted this thread were all stellar. I made a pun about her name after complimenting her on her pricing. And there were some lighthearted comments about the supposition that she would not be happy about the Presidential election. Nothing in there warranted the venom that spewed forth from her in her reply. I am so glad that the membership was given a window into the world that is the Faire Emily.
You're right I don't give flying fuck what you think of me. Really who the fuck are you? Some anonymous instigator and troll on a PMB. You're one of the reasons I stopped posting, I told you trolls don't try to gaslight me, my memory is long and I know what trouble you caused and it's recorded here for anyone to view if so inclined. This could have been a great board with both genders mingling in a friendly manner but you along with the rest of the troll brigade ruined it. Everything you and your sock puppet cronies on here touch turns to shit and I don't want any part of it.

You're and the other sock puppets so bored chasing most of the good members away you need to ride my review for some much needed attention. Are you that desperate for company? It shows me how pathetic you trolls are who ruined this board that you had to post anything after my unwanted revival. It's like you bunch have been on FairEmily watch and it's creepy as fuck.

Don't you get that anything written on my thread by any member who caused me grief isn't wanted?? I don't want to see any of the trolls handles on this thread, it's actually against the board ruled if they even matter anymore.

You don't know me, you don't know anything besides troublemaking, trolling, bashing and ruining things that other people enjoy. I'm the opposite of you, the thought of hurting people sickens me but you consider it a sport. It amuses you and your buddies to harm people, makes you feel superior I suppose but it's pathetic.

I learned a lot about men and believe me you're no man and will never be one. Men don't act like a bunch of whiny little bitches when they are called out on their BS and you and your buddies had it coming. You personally had a hand in taking this board away from me. You got your wish, I went away and now you and your troll brigade need to stay the fuck away from my thread. You don't contribute anything positive on this board or in this world.

Now go on and play poor innocent me some more, big bad Emily so is meany. Your psychology 101 projection example of how evil I am to call you out for chasing me away along with ruining this board by way of trolling isn't fooling fool anyone.

You got a view into the head of a woman who isn't gullible. I don't need have to bow down to assholes, nobody on this earth should have to now down to assholes. Those posts by members that know me understand what I'm writing is not directed at them. I know what your intent is and the intent of others with your snide comments and jabs.

Gaslighting might work with whatever women are forced to be part of your life which I'm going to assume aren't members of Mensa but don't you dare try to do it with me. I predicted one of you would try the old gaslight trick and sure enough you did it which makes you either dumb or brazen.

I'm out of here. Don't expect a response, I hsvd my peace of mind knowing you guys bounce around the same boring shit that nobody cares to read. You jumping in my thread like white on rice which is proof you trolls are desperate for any excitement since ruining this board. The thing is I live a boring simple uneventful life which makes your and your trolls zealot interest in me all the more pathetic.

I agree. As mean threads go, it's mostly circular blather with one rather halfhearted troll. I am starting to remember why I decided to keep my head low. It's to easy to offend just by being in the general vicinity.

Well, I'd like to share my experiences with Emily. First of all, I was lucky enough to meet her years ago at one of Slinky's hotel parties (damn, I miss them!). Emily was working the coat check with a few others that night. We got to talking and I really enjoyed my conversation with her. She's bright, opinionated, and she's also very sexy. Nothing phony about her. Out of all the people I met that night (fellow mongers and providers) I was most impressed with Emily. It's been a while since I've seen her but even though I saw her about a dozen times she made each experience feel more special than the last. Fantastic massage too, btw. She's just a sweetheart if you're respectful and kind to her. I think I'm going to have to head into the city again soon and rekindle things with this lovely woman.
I appreciate your kind words but I don't want anything to do with a board now while it's still infested with trolls like the exile and banneck. They stalk me on my thread, they stalk me privately, the more people post about me the entitled they feel to invade my privacy, insult me, hurt me, it's horrible.

I'm asking everyone please don't feed these trolls by posting on this thread. They respond to good and bad posts with equal vigor. You know me, they don't and never will, these are not our kind of people.
I agree. As mean threads go, it's mostly circular blather with one rather halfhearted troll. I am starting to remember why I decided to keep my head low. It's to easy to offend just by being in the general vicinity.
They are like a plaugue without the charm. I think anyone who has actually met me knows who I was addressing and it certainly wasn't you.

This is my personal review thread, it's totally wrong for any member who has made it a sport to troll me all over the board to post on this thread. It's also against the rules of the board if that even matters anymore. They really ruin everything in their path. I used to enjoy posting until those trolls made it volatile and hostile environment.

They are good people repellent, nobody decent wants anything to do with them, I wish they went away so I could post again but unfortunately after seeing them jump on any mention of me like vultures it's not going to happen. I love how they try to spin it that they are so innocent, it's a joke.

Well, I feel good. Just found out that it only takes two for an infestation. Looks like the two of us wield alot of wallop.
I'm confused about one thing, though. Prior to today, the last time emily posted on UG was in August, 2014. But the last time she posted in this thread before today was 2011.

For the record, emily, I have NEVER stalked you privately. For that matter, I don't feel I have stalked you on your thread either. But I adamantly deny EVER having stalked you privately. I do not appreciate your making that allegation. I have never seen you. I have never contacted you. And I respecfully ask that you acknowledge that.

I have spent the past fifteen minutes contempating to break my silence or not as I had planned to be a minority of the silent majority here, but some how for what ever insane reason i decided to speak up. Since I joined here i have done my due diligence and read throught the boards which included the poll section a couple nights ago and while i enjoy my self with the banter between the comuntiy specifically about her. What strikes my ire as that this was allowed to go on on a review thread even with out her answering at first. The intial post that resurrected was fine a nice review and got my imagination going (really the only reason im on here) but the following posts after the review where really nothing but the communtiy mentioning about politcs (which doest belong here as all i want to know if shes good in the sack she could politcaly affilaite her self to Jill stien if i care) and poking light fun at her.(in a review thread none the less) The fact that she replied a day later aftet such post just means some one here may have mentioned it to her on a visit. So is it silly for her to come post just to fight you guys and and partake in the drama yea but did she start thr dram im not so sure, as the comments and joke contribute nothing(if you wanted to do that i supposed you could start a new thread) So in the end shoudnt we all be penalize (my self included as this is not a review and is effectly completly usless for the comunity). This may or may not be the last time i post cause who know maybe one of these days ill take the dive and possibly also include a review. Just my .02

Threads go off-topic all the time. Sometimes we delete posts. I have even moved entire conversations to their own theads in order to keep a provider's review thread clean. In the case of reviving a five-year old thread, why should I or any other moderator be suddenly worried about it? In fact, if it weren't for the off-topic comments, I doubt the thread would have lasted long enough at the top of the list for someone like gamer to notice it and come on to make a positive comment later on. The thread would have probably died after that singular review that revived it.
Better you should ask why has no one come into this thread and reviewed her more recently? Is she specifically telling clients not to review her? Because as much as she thinks she knows the rules around here, having clients withhold reviews would definitely go against the spirit of this board.

Wow, All these months away and she returns in perfect form. Astounding. I especially liked the line about lacking the capacity for malice.
Wow, you've ruined this board and brag about it as if something to be proud of doing. Your intent to post here is pure malice and its true I don't have capacity to destroy nice things like you. It's astounding that you can't understand the damage you've caused to this once friendly and informative community, you contribute nothing useful to this board or society. I haven't posted in years not months thanks to you but it's just math and fact so of course you don't understand. Sociopaths like you can't comprend much outside of their own sick amusement.

What part if stay the fuck away from me do you not understand? It doesn't get more straightforward. You are a troll, instigator and all around bad person with zero redeeming qualities.

You've turned this board into your own personal trolling playground but it isn't enough to satisfy your desire to harm thaf you still need to keep up erotomania obsesses over me even though I find you repulsive. One review which should have never been written after a very long absence triggers your personal vendetta against me and it's pathetic considering in any other circumstance I wouldn't give you the time of day. I should br allowed to exist without entertain your sickness.

I will write this for the last time so maybe it will penetrate into your pea size brain. Stay the fuck away from me. Don't post about me, don't think about me, don't comment about me. You see any mention of me keep your snide comments to yourself.

If you repomd again you admit you stalker and degenerate who relishes in the misery of others.

You have one nasty mouth on you, emily. Cut the cursing. No one has said anything even remotely as nasty as all your posts today. The review was complimentary. The comment by gamer was complimentary. The jokes were lighthearted. The singular negative comment was the one about the tidyness of your apartment. Is that what you are bent out of shape about?

But there are two things I find perplexing about you. First, you stated you would not reply to us and yet you have continuously posted. Had you never come into the thread today to begin with and commented, it probably would have died a natural death. Which is what you apparently want.
Second, you think you have some sort of say in how this board should be run and how your thread should be handled. Who are you to tell The Exiled or anyone else for that matter that you do not want them to post in your thread. Just because he or anyone else posts in your thread does not make them a stalker. You need to tone it down with these allegations. You've called some people some nasty names. You have to stop that.