Egypt 305-203-8802

So I saw Egypt last night. I didn't know she had a thread here! Review incoming!

I called the number in the ad, worked out the donation and she sent me her address. It's in a pretty nice gated community, she will have to buzz you in.

It was a short walk from the lot to her spot but it was freezing out. So cold that when she opened the door she bolted right back upstairs before I could get a good look at her!

Anyway, I chose to go for the hour and she told me to get comfortable and asked if I wanted a massage. I figured why the hell not? I'm a cultured man! She's got a legit massage table in her bedroom, doesn't feel cheap either!

Anyway, after a little bit we move to her couch where the real fun begins. She just had some work done so a bj was off the table and I couldn't really grab her ass the way I wanted to, but to me the bj isn't very important and I was already pretty hard so I didn't mind. She slipped a cover on, and got right on top. She gets a little tired so we switch to doggie. It's my favorite so no complaints there! She's got a great backshot but it takes me quite some time to cum - not unusual for me. I finally bust after quite some time and we're both suffering from cotton mouth. She offered me a glass of water and I was on my merry way.

Damage was 250 for the hour, I will repeat.

She's a nice person too, and pretty popular. Her phone kept buzzing throughout our session. She travels a lot and can hold a good conversation.

Tl;DR - 250, balls empty, will repeat.
Nice review, kung fu!

What "work" made a bj off the table? Dental?

V

Can anyone confirm two things for me... is her number now a 631 number (can’t find her ad because of no name based on new bp format)?
Is the gated community in Coram?
I believe I was next to her at the gate dropping paperwork off last night. If it wasn’t her she has a twin in this world based on ad pictures

So guess what!!!!!!!! I am Egypt Club. I went to her gated Community she let me in, really glad I did , she does take a while but that cause she has a lot of people calling her, notes tho
1)there’s are goon that take care of her and her moves
2) she host out of farmingdale during the day can’t tell you the motel/hotel name tho cause oh the UG rules
3) she really nice , short busty girl, got hips surgery so she rides on top, she doesn’t do BJ maybe the excuse of lip surgery is used but who cares
4) since she got goons there no more ss

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
So guess what!!!!!!!! I am Egypt Club. I went to her gated Community she let me in, really glad I did , she does take a while but that cause she has a lot of people calling her, notes tho
1)there’s are goon that take care of her and her moves
2) she host out of farmingdale during the day can’t tell you the motel/hotel name tho cause oh the UG rules
3) she really nice , short busty girl, got hips surgery so she rides on top, she doesn’t do BJ maybe the excuse of lip surgery is used but who cares
4) since she got goons there no more ss
If he is that obvious that's a bad sign in a gated community

Yea there also a security car that takes car of the condos but I have a feel even they know. Nice place tho, it not the Avalon but it really clean , she legit has a massage table as soon as you walk in .

She plays a lot of games with mongers.
Yea she seem to do that, I recommend not being flirty with her over the phone cause she will hang up and put you on the block list .

Not real gorgeous type but something incredibly sexy about her in the photos.
Yes maybe cause she eygptian , so it something different . Even those her body is all surgery . If was in her high school back when she went who knows what I’ve would of done. You get a Mia Khalida vibe but she doesn’t look any like Mia lol just the thought.

is that goon in a car or out in this cold all day? that will look suspicious too
He was in the car when I got there . Then I saw him step out and walked to her apartment . I guess she had to do an outcall next. He smart tho for not blasting music or smoking . That would be a big giveaway . It all for her protection as she does get paranoid if it’s your first time . Like I said the best way to get her is but being normal . No sweet talk til you see in her apartment or Telly

Think shes going to be next on my list. Got her on snap chat and she has a nice stripper body lol. Just that ride to coram is annoying. Hopefully shes in midsuffolk soon

Ok 1st off she’s the best everyone needs to stop speaking bad about her and the robbery was not her and she’s a good down to earth female and she’s very Strict about the people she sees so everybody that has all the time in the world to speak bad about her she’s the best in my eyes been seeing her for 2 years 5 stars and she’s independent she has no gons your weirdo