Egypt 305-203-8802

Ok 1st off she’s the best everyone needs to stop speaking bad about her and the robbery was not her and she’s a good down to earth female and she’s very Strict about the people she sees so everybody that has all the time in the world to speak bad about her she’s the best in my eyes been seeing her for 2 years 5 stars and she’s independent she has no gons your weirdo
Good to hear. Does she ever come out west a bit?

Ok 1st off she’s the best everyone needs to stop speaking bad about her and the robbery was not her and she’s a good down to earth female and she’s very Strict about the people she sees so everybody that has all the time in the world to speak bad about her she’s the best in my eyes been seeing her for 2 years 5 stars and she’s independent she has no gons your weirdo
1 post just about her. You sound like her. 5 stars?? I hear her service is mediocre. I seen her IG. She definitely likes em thugs.

Miss me with the bullshit.

Steve=Egypt
How’s it feel now after fucking over so many guys on here with your fucking games?

I can't speak about the robbery claims, or about who the hell steve is, but the two times I saw her were pretty good experiences.

I would repeat, but these days she has a no AA policy for whatever reason.

Idk what any of these people are talking about, i have seen egypt a ton of times and its always a great easy going, no time clocking fun ass time. Sexy as hell, friendly, fun, cool, and easy going. Always smells good, super clean and great when im there. Yall must be talking bout sumbdy different or sumthn cuz shes bad af. FYI no pimps or goons or anybody but her there while she sees somebody, i know this for fact

Been wanting to see her but I’ve been hearing too much BS about her. Feel like her looks are worth it but with everything I’ve read she seems like she’s too good to be true in her own way lol

Idk what any of these people are talking about, i have seen egypt a ton of times and its always a great easy going, no time clocking fun ass time. Sexy as hell, friendly, fun, cool, and easy going. Always smells good, super clean and great when im there. Yall must be talking bout sumbdy different or sumthn cuz shes bad af. FYI no pimps or goons or anybody but her there while she sees somebody, i know this for fact
Another just made post. Just about her. C'mon stop it.

Ik she likes em thugs. Like i said miss me with the bullshit. I've heard decent service. No bbbj, no cim no dfk not that i would see her . But others may want that. Nowhere have i read unbelieveable service.

We can see when it's a new account and how many posts. Ive never seen her. But i scanned her IG she loves em thugs. Idgaf who she likes. Several have said goons on deck .

Business must have taken a downward slide right Egypt

N
631-790-5676 finally got date with her.
Contact by text 150 hh. Easy set up. Private place in coram. She guided me to front door with phone call. Went upstairs le check. She is a 10 beautiful hot body. Big tits nice ass. Lite kissing cbj onto mish. Odd set up in living room. She is very careful but I think she will loosen up for regulars.
Will repeat she is Hot! Hope next time more GFE. Her backpage ad pics are her.

you figure with all the money she used on lipo, breast implants, ass implants, she would get her teeth fixed. She is so ghetto its not even funny. She thinks her pussy is made of gold.