Egypt 305-203-8802

Saw egypt today. She has a rude attitude. She definitely thinks shes the only provider and thinks shes the hottest girl ever. She quoted a price of $250 for hr. She says shes open minded. Spent almost 30 minutes trying to get her to agree to stuff. She trys to upsell and sits on her phone. Also she had someone constantly knocking on her door. I understand they need protection but asking every 5 minutes is annoying

Will never repeat

Went and saw egypt for the half hour and was very disappointed. I was rushed and felt like it was a waste of time. On top of that I noticed a couple thugs that were looking at me on my way out to my car. It's like they were watching me the whole time. Will not repeat.

Went and saw egypt for the half hour and was very disappointed. I was rushed and felt like it was a waste of time. On top of that I noticed a couple thugs that were looking at me on my way out to my car. It's like they were watching me the whole time. Will not repeat.
Don't get it..one bad review after another and still keeping her in business..smh..

Alot of guys do the same thing with alot of bad providers. Its like they think it will be different for them.
Shes augmented excessively. Is a 7 face wise. Bad service. No self respecting hobbyist should be seeing this girl.

Lastly funny ppl which was her ppl or her was saying she don't like thugs. Ik what she's about and me i take stares as disrespect. I dont need to get myself in drama with some dudes trying to act hard, whether they are or aren't is irrelevant.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Alot of guys do the same thing with alot of bad providers. Its like they think it will be different for them.
It's just like a lot of women with the "hot guy" - he's dicked over a whole bunch of girls in the same Social Circle, but when he shows interest in a new one, she still goes out with him and thinks "it will be different with me." And then after he does the exact same thing to her that he did to all the others she goes crying "how could this happen?"

Yeah well I made a stupid choice. I didn't see all these posts about her either. Oh well. Her new number is 631-790-5676. Just so other people know to look out.

This one left me outside the gates... who knew it was the gates of hell. Must send her a thank you note one day.
Based on her social media and ad vids and her seemingly uncaring attitude she doesn’t appear long for NY as she frequently visits Miami and DR. Maybe there they accept the style.
Can’t fathom why anyone here that reads these reviews would want to see her unless there was a separate motive of thug vs thug. This is a gang or other time bomb waiting to happen.

I actually have been the one who it was different for. A particularly nutty girl (paranoid, probably bi-polar, on pills, knife under pillow) who had absolutely terrible reviews, which I hadnt read until after I met her, was always great with me. Even let me go raw, never had any issues, which was surprising, considering my not so great interpersonal history with people.