Egypt 305-203-8802

Took the plunge on Egypt tonight. 100ss with cbj and cfs (my choice of mish to doggy). Her pics are very accurate and shes sexy. Short, tan, huge knockers and great skin. I would describe her as athletic. She isn't a spinner but everything is tight, nothing saggy or out of shape. Im a guy who likes spinners and dislikes the term thick. To me thick girls are on the heavy side. I say this so you understand shes in nice shape. Also she is very friendly and able to conversate and there were no inklings of her being 'on' anything. Recommended!

She’s annoying me and we’ve never even met…

This has never happened to me before, and I can’t figure out why.

A few months ago, as I was leaving an appointment with another provider I happened to see her standing outside her room. She looked hot and having noticed her ads around that time I was pleased to see that she looked like her pics. So I made a mental note to give her a call sometime.

Probably the following week, mid-afternoon I happened to get out of work early. I saw that she had posted a few minutes earlier so I gave her a call.

She answered quickly and I’m always very polite on the phone, I mentioned nothing specific but after only literally a few seconds into the conversation I got as far as “I was wondering if we could meet…” when she hung up on me. I tried calling back a couple of times that same day, hoping that maybe we just got disconnected but she didn’t answer and I’m confident that she hung up on me.

Every couple of weeks I would try calling or texting again, (from the same number) but she never picked up or responded. Which led me to believe that she labelled my number as a “do not answer” for some reason. I guess I spooked her somehow, but I have no idea how or why.

Then her ads disappeared for a while until recently when I noticed she posted again.

This time I texted her from a different number. No response.

A little while later, probably around 4:30 I call (different number) and she answers, this time I only got as far as “Hi, Egypt?” and she hung up. I called again, she answered again (surprisingly) and I (acting stupid) said , “I’m sorry, I think we got disconnected” but she hung up again.

Just to be thorough I called again from the original number but she of course didn’t answer so I gave up.

I’d love to meet her, but for some reason I can’t get past the phone introduction. I can’t imagine what I’m doing or saying wrong since I never get more than a handful of words in before she hangs up on me. Having been in the hobby for many years this is unusual for me. I typically don’t have trouble at least getting that first appointment. Could it be my voice?

Weird…

Well last time I saw her ad before she diapappered she said she was going to DR for Vacay so I guess now she's back, I did try to book her once but she didn't Asnwer my text and I tried a different number and she did reply a hour or so later but it was too late , I've already met up with another provider , anyone has gotten any rates from her ? Ss,hh and hr?

I know this isn't a review, but I thought I'd share what info I do know

I am 99 percent sure she has been reviewed here (maybe last year) under a different name. I did a search for the names I thought could be a match, but no luck. On the site that has ads like BP but also allows comments, she's had good things said about her. But that's taken with a grain of salt considering the source.

On her past ads she sometimes left her social media names in the ad. I follow her on IG, she goes live from time to time and shows her tits (gorgeous) and pussy. I contacted her once a while back and set up a ss ($100) but I had to cancel. She seemed cool about it.

When I 1st saw her on BP and set up the appt a while back, I wasn't overly excited to see her.. but ever since I've been on her IG and see daily pics.. I can't wait...Money is tight right now, so I can't do it. But I will soon (hopefully)

She recently has returned from DR. Prior to that trip she was also stripping at a central/eastern Suffolk club.

All our communication was text
She’s annoying me and we’ve never even met…

This has never happened to me before, and I can’t figure out why.

A few months ago, as I was leaving an appointment with another provider I happened to see her standing outside her room. She looked hot and having noticed her ads around that time I was pleased to see that she looked like her pics. So I made a mental note to give her a call sometime.

Probably the following week, mid-afternoon I happened to get out of work early. I saw that she had posted a few minutes earlier so I gave her a call.

She answered quickly and I’m always very polite on the phone, I mentioned nothing specific but after only literally a few seconds into the conversation I got as far as “I was wondering if we could meet…” when she hung up on me. I tried calling back a couple of times that same day, hoping that maybe we just got disconnected but she didn’t answer and I’m confident that she hung up on me.

Every couple of weeks I would try calling or texting again, (from the same number) but she never picked up or responded. Which led me to believe that she labelled my number as a “do not answer” for some reason. I guess I spooked her somehow, but I have no idea how or why.

Then her ads disappeared for a while until recently when I noticed she posted again.

This time I texted her from a different number. No response.

A little while later, probably around 4:30 I call (different number) and she answers, this time I only got as far as “Hi, Egypt?” and she hung up. I called again, she answered again (surprisingly) and I (acting stupid) said , “I’m sorry, I think we got disconnected” but she hung up again.

Just to be thorough I called again from the original number but she of course didn’t answer so I gave up.

I’d love to meet her, but for some reason I can’t get past the phone introduction. I can’t imagine what I’m doing or saying wrong since I never get more than a handful of words in before she hangs up on me. Having been in the hobby for many years this is unusual for me. I typically don’t have trouble at least getting that first appointment. Could it be my voice?

Weird…

It was at least a month ago she had me cone to general area said she was available she texted me asked if I was close I said I was there... then nothing.
The general area was the south end of Nicholls... I pulled into a random parking lot so I wasn't being scoped. Just annoying and time wasted.

I saw Egypt like a month or so ago and forgot to post a review so here is goes...

Had been trying to get in contact with her for awhile but due to her incall location and availability it just never worked out until recently, and I’m glad it finally did! 120ss 150hhr 200hr everything was setup through text until I actually arrived at her private incall location when she had me call from outside so she could see my car. When I get in she is deff the girl from the photos in the ad which made my day because she is built exactly how I like them short, thick in the thighs and ass and had beautiful tits and nipples (her boobs are fake). She greeted me with a hug and asked me how much time I wanted to spend I asked her if she would allow two pops within the hour and she said yes so I took the hour. I would have preferred that we go to the bedroom but she insisted on using the sofa because she said the bed makes too much noise and the neighbors might hear. She got naked as did I and told me that I am allowed to touch her all over and I focused most of my attention on her boobs and ass which is amazing juicy and thick with a nice jiggle when you slap it. She gave me a decent cbj and when I was nice and hard she put lube on my dick and on her pussy and told me that missionary and doggie were my options I chose doggie. As soon as I put my dick inside her she started with the fake moaning but it wasn’t too annoying rather have that then dead silence. It didn’t take me long to finish from that position and I let the first one go in the bag I came super hard she laughed and said she could feel that one lol. She took off the condom and gave me a wipes to clean up with from the bathroom. We chilled out on her couch naked as we talked about various things and she’s actually really cool I can have a actual convo with her not just sit around and force it until it’s time to go again. Before round 2 began she showed me this new vibrator she got and I asked to use it on her and she was more than happy to let me it was hot and she got really into it. After that she bagged me up again and gave me a even better cbj then the first time probably because she was horny from the vibrator action. This time no lube was applied or required and I went back in for more doggie her ass is so nice and soft and she let me squeeze and slap it nice and hard like I like. We then switched to lazy dog so I could pound her hard and watch her ass jiggle this sent me over the edge and I came in the bag again. More clean up supplies and more chatting she never rushed me out she told me to save her number and to see her again I deff will!

I saw Egypt like a month or so ago and forgot to post a review so here is goes...

Had been trying to get in contact with her for awhile but due to her incall location and availability it just never worked out until recently, and I’m glad it finally did! 120ss 150hhr 200hr everything was setup through text until I actually arrived at her private incall location when she had me call from outside so she could see my car. When I get in she is deff the girl from the photos in the ad which made my day because she is built exactly how I like them short, thick in the thighs and ass and had beautiful tits and nipples (her boobs are fake). She greeted me with a hug and asked me how much time I wanted to spend I asked her if she would allow two pops within the hour and she said yes so I took the hour. I would have preferred that we go to the bedroom but she insisted on using the sofa because she said the bed makes too much noise and the neighbors might hear. She got naked as did I and told me that I am allowed to touch her all over and I focused most of my attention on her boobs and ass which is amazing juicy and thick with a nice jiggle when you slap it. She gave me a decent cbj and when I was nice and hard she put lube on my dick and on her pussy and told me that missionary and doggie were my options I chose doggie. As soon as I put my dick inside her she started with the fake moaning but it wasn’t too annoying rather have that then dead silence. It didn’t take me long to finish from that position and I let the first one go in the bag I came super hard she laughed and said she could feel that one lol. She took off the condom and gave me a wipes to clean up with from the bathroom. We chilled out on her couch naked as we talked about various things and she’s actually really cool I can have a actual convo with her not just sit around and force it until it’s time to go again. Before round 2 began she showed me this new vibrator she got and I asked to use it on her and she was more than happy to let me it was hot and she got really into it. After that she bagged me up again and gave me a even better cbj then the first time probably because she was horny from the vibrator action. This time no lube was applied or required and I went back in for more doggie her ass is so nice and soft and she let me squeeze and slap it nice and hard like I like. We then switched to lazy dog so I could pound her hard and watch her ass jiggle this sent me over the edge and I came in the bag again. More clean up supplies and more chatting she never rushed me out she told me to save her number and to see her again I deff will!
Thanks for the review StickTalk - sounds like someone I may like to try also. Interesting that she worked out of her apartment/house. I kind of like that. I remember the days when I was good for two pops in the hour, good for you! Those were the days.

Thanks for the review StickTalk - sounds like someone I may like to try also. Interesting that she worked out of her apartment/house. I kind of like that. I remember the days when I was good for two pops in the hour, good for you! Those were the days.
Thank you sir! I love the 2 pop hour those are my go to's I'll enjoy them while I'm still young lol and yeah the private incall location was deff a nice touch place was clean and tidy and smelled great. She can be tough to connect with and over text she's a little paranoid of LE activity but it's all worth it!

Sounds like she is moving up the cunt meter.
This is still true , I’ve been busy lately to write a review but yea I tried seeing her so many time and as soon as I get to the place , my guess is she get paranoid of LE. This happen to me back in September , I got so pissed off but didn’t let know about it because she really out east about a 40 min drive to get there and 40 back and for nothing, I gave up on her for that reason, but I respect her to being safe but I guess she need to a UG for guys so she can know who to see and not see, I’ll probably try again soon

So I saw Egypt last night. I didn't know she had a thread here! Review incoming!

I called the number in the ad, worked out the donation and she sent me her address. It's in a pretty nice gated community, she will have to buzz you in.

It was a short walk from the lot to her spot but it was freezing out. So cold that when she opened the door she bolted right back upstairs before I could get a good look at her!

Anyway, I chose to go for the hour and she told me to get comfortable and asked if I wanted a massage. I figured why the hell not? I'm a cultured man! She's got a legit massage table in her bedroom, doesn't feel cheap either!

Anyway, after a little bit we move to her couch where the real fun begins. She just had some work done so a bj was off the table and I couldn't really grab her ass the way I wanted to, but to me the bj isn't very important and I was already pretty hard so I didn't mind. She slipped a cover on, and got right on top. She gets a little tired so we switch to doggie. It's my favorite so no complaints there! She's got a great backshot but it takes me quite some time to cum - not unusual for me. I finally bust after quite some time and we're both suffering from cotton mouth. She offered me a glass of water and I was on my merry way.

Damage was 250 for the hour, I will repeat.

She's a nice person too, and pretty popular. Her phone kept buzzing throughout our session. She travels a lot and can hold a good conversation.

Tl;DR - 250, balls empty, will repeat.

Great review , when she buzz you in how does that process work, did you call her phone and she opens the gate ? Do you go to the dictonary and dial her numbers to call ?

I don't remember what the rate for a half is, but she told me she doesn't do short stays.

There's a key pad that you have to dial her on and she opens the gate for you. It comes up on you fast after turning into the complex. Very fast. I'm pretty dense so I missed it and was trying to figure out where it was for a good five minutes, I had driven right past it!

I don't remember what the rate for a half is, but she told me she doesn't do short stays.

There's a key pad that you have to dial her on and she opens the gate for you. It comes up on you fast after turning into the complex. Very fast. I'm pretty dense so I missed it and was trying to figure out where it was for a good five minutes, I had driven right past it!
Sounds good , yea before she would do ss but from her social Media she works at a strip club and her got some work done on her hips , but yea deff wanna see her, maybe next month