Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited from SF Bay Area California. I did some research and this placed caught my eye because of the variety of ladies in the pictures. I thought we had good service in the places I have found back home- but wow this place blew me away. Went through vetting process, and wasn’t too much of a hassle. I unfortunately didn’t make it to the location until around midnight. I showed up at the location and was immediately taken to grace who immediately started open mouth kissing me. She was beautiful, sexy and submissive- I knew by the way she greeted me this place was different. So on the way to the table shower I wasn’t too surprised to also be greeted by alyssa who also started dfk and pulling on my hard cock. I’m a simple man and I wasn’t sure when I’d be back next and the universe seemed to be telling me something- so I happily agreed when she suggested I have two girls. After I hit the table shower it was a flurry of tits ass and pussy sliding over me. At one point I was dfk with Grace as alyssa rubbed her tight body all over my backside. And I had never experienced this, but she rubbed both hard nipples on the bottom of my feet as my tongue lashed together with her friend’s. It was a sensation overload I quite enjoyed. Tongues were deep in my ass from both ladies and I knew there have definitely been worse ways to blow my money. Lots of BBBJ and teasing as I was trying to take my time and enjoy. We make it to the room and it felt like it was no rules or limits as me and two beautiful young ladies intertwined and let our hands or mouths go where they wanted. I asked for a rubber once we got to FS as that’s a safety compromise I’m not willing to make. No idea if I could have gotten BBFS. Didn’t ask. Took turns pounding them from multiple positions, as the other one straddled her and made out with me. It was pure heaven. After an explosion more intense than I can’t recall having before, I collapsed. Then both got to work giving me a hell of a massage. Four hands actually trying to reduce stress felt incredible. Honestly I almost dozed off before they asked me to turn over. The instant site of these two beauties instantly got me rock hard again. Went to playing with these two sexy ladies as they teased me getting me harder and harder. I will forever have the memory of all three of us passionately kissing as my tongue took turns going deep into their mouths. It was sexy beyond belief. After lining them up taking turns pounding them doggy, I pulled off my condom and shot my load- although pretty minuscule load because I think most went to my first shot. On the way out, lots of laughs and ass grabbing. The cute girl who was managing even flirted and let me fondle her on the way out. I had an incredible experience, so much so, I came back two more times during my visit. Reviews for how those went and those ladies will be coming.

I’m very jealous of the level of service you get here in NY- or maybe it’s just this place? Definitely will be back- and please look out for other reviews- I got a good lay of the land at this place and can give full DL.
Good luck out there!

Realized I forgot the “damage”
Spent $640 total for both ladies-1 hour Didn’t attempt to haggle.

Here is a DDU hack I would like to share. I like to grab a coffee before heading up. Either from StarBucks or fast food. Extra milk/cream. Drink about a quarter of it.

Most of us know where the bottle of whiskey is. So I top off my coffee with a little Jim Beam. If you are not put into the liquor room just ask for a drink.

Now I have an Irish coffee to sip on during or after.

Alyssa
$320 HR + $40 tip
DFK,BBBJ,DATY,FCS,Rimming

Since it was my birthday this past weekend and I didn’t do much to celebrate another year, I decided to visit DDY Tuesday. All Alyssa reviews intrigued me so that was my one and only choice for the day. This girl is full of energy DFK from the start, clothes start coming off and she’s asking if I want to shower which I decline since I had taking a shower before leaving home an hour before.

It looks like this girl is really into rimming, she kept telling me she wanted to kiss my A hole hahaha, anyways I let her do her thing and it was one of the best rimming jobs Ive had the pleasure to be in the receiving end. I return the favor right away, as wel as tasting her nice, tight, tasty vagina.

She threw the cover on and she went on top for CG, RCG, man was I impress looking the view on that side mirror, cute little spinner squatting up and down, taking it deep, she was on a mission. I had to stopped her because I didn’t want to finish just yet. Instead I had her finish me with a BBBJ, deepthroating and gently face fucking her. Definitely had a great time.

There’s was like 15 min left and we just cuddle after cleaning up, having a full conversation using google translate since her English isn’t the best, but she tries and gets by hahaha… great girl, very responsive and accommodating, I hope to see her again. On my way out I saw Emily, she was looking hot! lol wouldn’t mind taking that for a spin

JiaJia
$320 for the hour
Height: 5'2" B cups. Age: web site says 22 but I would say slightly older than that. Blonde hair which sets her apart from the other Asian ladies.
Session includes table shower, soapy body slide, rimming, prostate massage, kissing, daty, bbbj, cfs.
Like most of the ladies at this location she give a great full on GFE wear you out session.
What sets JaiJai apart you ask? She has a toy collection that she can use on you and herself. So if you like stuff in your butt JaiJai is YesYes. She is one of my ATFs but your mileage and preferences may vary.

-----------------------------

Grace
$320 for the hour
Height: 5'4" D cups (man made). Age: web site says 23 but I would say slightly older than that. She is slightly taller than the other Chinese ladies.
None of my ATFs were available so I booked ahead to see Grace. She is well discussed on the forums so I knew I could not go wrong. When I arrived Allyssa ran up to me and gave me a huge hug and kiss. She is adorable. I want to see her next. I am banished to the waiting/liquor room for a few minute. When I am called out Emily give me a lineup of four beautiful ladies. I was surprised because I had pre-scheduled with Grace. Grace was part of the lineup so I stuck with my original plan.
Session includes table shower, soapy body slide, rimming, prostate massage, kissing, daty, bbbj, cfs.
I read one review that she is not into kissing but we had some very romantic style kisses.
She does not seem super into the butt stuff so if you want a full on rim job you should select a different lady. Otherwise she give a great session. Very responsive to daty. Top notch bbbj. If you are there and are offered Grace she will not disappoint. With some time left on the clock Grace gave me a nice strong back massage.

------------------------------

2nd pop and cim are typically available with both these ladies but I choose 1 pop in the bag.

The photos on the web site appear to be slightly "filtered". It is sometimes hard to see the web site photo and then pick the lady out of the lineup. If I am correct I am not sure why they do that. Perhaps for privacy? All the girls are pretty. Plus the mamason(s) are pretty.

Some of the (non-Chinese) ladies have rates higher than $320/hr. Check the web site before booking. I could see this being an issue if you go and select a lady from a lineup instead of pre-booking. If you pick the new Japanese girl from the lineup you better have $460 in your pocket.

-----------------
Overall this location is great. I do not recall when I first went there but I had a flip phone at the time. I only had one bad session ever. That was way before COVID. The lady had a cold or something so contact was minimal. Can you image now (or in the future someone coming to work sick).

Gucci 360 hour, cfs, bbbj. Hot little chinese babe...I guess a spinner. C tits. Pretty face.

Kissed me right when I got in the room and got me undressed. Her RJ is supposed to be real good but I am not into that so didn't do it.

Ok, so after the shower she is kissing me hard and I pull her onto me and suck on her tits. I lie back and she DTs very well. Went to 69 and a nice little pussy on her.

I told her to get condom. She got on me in cowgirl and went to do some p2p...but my dick just popped in. She is sitting upright bouncing up and down on it...and I am like ok. Then I pull her down to me and just start fucking her...condoms be damned. I was pretty close to busting.

So we switched to mish and she puts the condom on me...so we are fucking in mish going at it like rabbits. Then doggy and she is very active. We were fucking the shit out of each other. I got a bit tired and ripped off the condom and laid on my back and was like do you just want to suck my dick to finish? She has very little english. So she lays down next to me on her side with her ass facing me. I was like, ok, we did do some bb already so I stuck my dick in her and fucked her spoon style holding onto her hips and ramming her into me and came right in there...
Pulled out and she is like "where is condom" and I was like I took it off right in front of you. She playfully slapped my arm. I guess it was miscommunication. So I'd say don't expect bbfs but I got it accidentally.

Showered and got a massage. She got on her knees on my back and went up and down my back then stood up and walked up and down my back. It felt good. Good balance on her.

From this past Saturday. 3/26
Allyssa 320/hr + $40 tip LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Was looking to spend some time with Chanel but she was not on this day so I made an appointment with Allyssa instead for 11am.

Showed up a little early but was able to go up. Saw Kylie in the hallway and she recognized me, but I apologized and said I was here for Allyssa. Waited in little room for 5 minutes and Allyssa came in to get me. Showed her my ID to let her know it was my birthday and she seemed very pleased that I decided to spend it with her. Next thing I know, she is on her toes to get her tounge in my mouth. Took me to the room and undressed me during more DFK. Next she was down on her knees giving me a BBBJ. After a few minutes of this I pulled her up and asked for a shower.

Since it was still early, we had the shower to ourselves. Standard TS here. She has a nice B cup that felt good as she rub her tits all over my back, ass and feet. She asked if I needed a rim and I declined as it's not my thing. Flipped and she repeated the wash and nuru rub with lots of LFK & DFK. Again she goes down on me. Decent suction and lots of licking. Took my balls in her mouth for good measure. She spins around and I have a meaty clit in my face for me to suck on. I was pleasantly surprised by this as she is such a tiny girl. We 69 like this for some time until she mounts me and begins to rub her pussy on my dick. In her broken English she says, "You fuck me." While I am not 100% positive, I think she wanted me in her raw. I declined as that's a little risky for me. I do not know if this is the norm for her or just her doing something special for my bday. She keeps going and gets me to pop. She cleans me up and then climbs on again! I asked to back to the room as we spent at least 20 in the shower.

Back in the room, I ask if she wants the donation. She takes it and disappears just for a minute. When she returns, this little spitfire practically pushes me on the bed and my dick is in her mouth again. She gets me ready and I pull her on top of me and suck on her tits. She covers me up and begins to ride. I pull her down on top of me for DFK as we fuck. She then gets her feet under her to ride and she begins to watch herself in the mirror on the side of us. I begin thrusting underneath until I pop in the bag. She gets up, takes off the condom and immediately grabs another. I tell her to give me some time and we lie together and just make out for a bit.

I asked for a massage. This unfortunately is not Allyssa's strong suit. Light touch and pressure is non-exsistant. It's almost as if she rather fuck instead. Which I find out to be the case as I turn over and she immediately puts my dick in her mouth again. "I fuck you" she says in broken English. Alas, it was not to be as I was done for the afternoon. But she continued to suck for the last 10 minutes anyway. We chat a little through the translation app as she dresses me. We kiss goodbye and I'm on my way.

If you want an Enegizer bunny, Allyssa is the girl for you!

Allyssa: $320 for the hour + $40 tip.

So I’m going to get serious for a moment. I recently got diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Like… ballpark adjacent to Kanye West in terms of severity. Hobbying can make feelings associated with it worse, so until I get stabilized with the right meds, I decided to go out with a bang. Plus, I got through a tough stretch where I should have been far more unstable emotionally due to Work. So really, it was treating myself in more ways than one.

I tend to book the day before. And after seeing reports of sometimes the girls getting overbooked, I’ve texted to confirm the day of to confirm. It’s good that I did, because Allyssa was booked for the time I reserved last night. They gave me an earlier and a later option. I got to the trains early enough that I got in for a 1 PM appointment.

I am lead to a room were I wait for almost 10 minutes. The room with the booze. Allyssa comes and gets me. I mentioned in my last review how she took a shine to me, calling me her number 1 and all. She sees me and instantly remembers me. So she says ;). You never know how genuine they are, but it’s an ego boost. Especially after seeing her only once.
She’s wearing a slutty red Victoria Secrets number. The second we get to the room. She’s tearing me out of my clothes. If she’s not DFKing me, it’s a BBBJ. We never even leave the room for a shower before hand. Which I don’t mind, as I showered before I got there. As we’re making out, she leads my hand to her kitty, encouraging me to finger her.

Some guys mentioned in the TS, she hinted at maybe letting you in raw in past reviews. Same thing happened to me, and being stupid, I wanted to see what her comfort level was. I did not enter her raw, and she didn’t even let me get anything in. It’s 100% a tease where she fakes surprise when she pretends to let you in. No tip or anything. Repeat. She doesn’t offer anything raw, it’s just an act.

Most of the time was in cowgirl. And just making out like horny school kids. I blast once in the bag like that. She gets water and a hot towel after. But then we spend most of the time making out after, even dry humping. She asks if I’m ready to go again, which I said yes. Cowgirl, mish, doggy, and back to cowgirl. I’m spent at this point, so we start making out while jerking me off. She swallows when I cum.

Then we go to the shower. In there, she makes me pinky promise that next time I let her rim me. It’s not my thing… but I did pinky promise her.

She also asked me to include “oh yea, more baby” in my review. So there we go.

I can’t say what’s already been said about her. I will see her again; but I gotta look out for myself and get myself right. Considering the serious of this diagnosis, I gotta make sure I find not only the right doctor, but the right treatment plan for me. I can’t offer, and won’t be irresponsible enough to offer therapy or psychiatric advise, but if anyone on here is having a hard time regarding their mental health, find someone to talk to. Many mental health practitioners are now taking insurance if that was a hurdle for anyone.
Cheers boys. See you again soon.

went to go see Alyssa yesterday and boy she was a lil cutie

Asked to used the restroom b4 and when i open the door Alyssa is right there, i mean wow. We go straight into DFK & then leads me into the room. Strips down and off to the races with a BBBJ & attention to the boys. Wipes me down with a hot towel, already showered b4 i came in & she continues downstairs giving me some GREAT head, like she was trying to raise the titanic!!! Went for the cover & did RCG and some CG & stopped so i can CIM. She smiles and goes & spits it out...

Didnt do much for round 2 as i asked her to give me a back massage as the 1st cup already took a bit of time, she really aims to please. She try's her best to speak English with the translator & tells me to come back and see her

$320 + $60 tip as the service was excellent - will repeat as this is my 3rd time in DDY

Allyssa: $320 for the hour + $40 tip.

So I’m going to get serious for a moment. I recently got diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Like… ballpark adjacent to Kanye West in terms of severity. Hobbying can make feelings associated with it worse, so until I get stabilized with the right meds, I decided to go out with a bang. Plus, I got through a tough stretch where I should have been far more unstable emotionally due to Work. So really, it was treating myself in more ways than one.

I tend to book the day before. And after seeing reports of sometimes the girls getting overbooked, I’ve texted to confirm the day of to confirm. It’s good that I did, because Allyssa was booked for the time I reserved last night. They gave me an earlier and a later option. I got to the trains early enough that I got in for a 1 PM appointment.

I am lead to a room were I wait for almost 10 minutes. The room with the booze. Allyssa comes and gets me. I mentioned in my last review how she took a shine to me, calling me her number 1 and all. She sees me and instantly remembers me. So she says ;). You never know how genuine they are, but it’s an ego boost. Especially after seeing her only once.
She’s wearing a slutty red Victoria Secrets number. The second we get to the room. She’s tearing me out of my clothes. If she’s not DFKing me, it’s a BBBJ. We never even leave the room for a shower before hand. Which I don’t mind, as I showered before I got there. As we’re making out, she leads my hand to her kitty, encouraging me to finger her.

Some guys mentioned in the TS, she hinted at maybe letting you in raw in past reviews. Same thing happened to me, and being stupid, I wanted to see what her comfort level was. I did not enter her raw, and she didn’t even let me get anything in. It’s 100% a tease where she fakes surprise when she pretends to let you in. No tip or anything. Repeat. She doesn’t offer anything raw, it’s just an act.

Most of the time was in cowgirl. And just making out like horny school kids. I blast once in the bag like that. She gets water and a hot towel after. But then we spend most of the time making out after, even dry humping. She asks if I’m ready to go again, which I said yes. Cowgirl, mish, doggy, and back to cowgirl. I’m spent at this point, so we start making out while jerking me off. She swallows when I cum.

Then we go to the shower. In there, she makes me pinky promise that next time I let her rim me. It’s not my thing… but I did pinky promise her.

She also asked me to include “oh yea, more baby” in my review. So there we go.

I can’t say what’s already been said about her. I will see her again; but I gotta look out for myself and get myself right. Considering the serious of this diagnosis, I gotta make sure I find not only the right doctor, but the right treatment plan for me. I can’t offer, and won’t be irresponsible enough to offer therapy or psychiatric advise, but if anyone on here is having a hard time regarding their mental health, find someone to talk to. Many mental health practitioners are now taking insurance if that was a hurdle for anyone.
Cheers boys. See you again soon.
Glad your getting the help you need. Let the girls take care of the little head while you take care of the big one. Hope all goes well.

DDY Chanel 320 1hr

Scheduled Chanel late afternoon.

Very pretty provider. Pics are pretty spot on. Entering she gave me a hug and kiss. Asked me if I wanted table shower but just opted for standing. Washed me and stuck junior in her mouth and I grabbed onto her shoulders to stick it in a little bit further.

Dried off and she went right back to the BJ without a cover. If I was a two pop guy I would have popped. Actually, she was stroking and kissing me before she was about to put the condom and I almost prematurely ejaculated. Moved to 69 to delay the inevitable.

Ask her to suit me up and she sat on good old junior rode him and spun around so I could see her face and fake rack in the mirror. Went to some Mish with heavy kissing. On the verge of popping I turned her to doggy. Went fast and furious until I busted in the bag. She took off the condom and sucked me off.

I had her give me a medium massage. She mixed in a lot off kissing. I thought she was gonna rim me but didn't but I did clinch just in case. I do wish they had a rail up top for a back walk or maybe I should have just asked and see how good her balance was.

3/25 - Kylie 320 + 40 1h.

Mod Note: WTF does 3/25 mean?
Don't make up your own short hand, next time review gets deleted

I finally was able to schedule a session with Kylie and oh my god, I can see why she's always booked and busy. Horny energizer little bunny, nonstop full dfk with tongue. We had a table shower, and wiped me clean, but she did this one teasing act where she played with junior and almost could have went in but never did. It was too good.

We got back to the room and she was just rearing to go. We did did a 69 and she was making amazing sounds while she was prepping me. We put the cover on, and she rode me and making so much eye contact and just being fucking sexy. Ended up switching to missionary and finished the deed.

We took a quick break for a bit, and ended up going for round 2, this time in doggy. Felt like I was going to break her because she was so tiny and I felt like I hit her really deep. Finished, and we took a quick shower. She's just... ridiculously amazing.

3/25 - Kylie 320 + 40 1h.

Mod Note: WTF does 3/25 mean?
Don't make up your own short hand, next time review gets deleted

I finally was able to schedule a session with Kylie and oh my god, I can see why she's always booked and busy. Horny energizer little bunny, nonstop full dfk with tongue. We had a table shower, and wiped me clean, but she did this one teasing act where she played with junior and almost could have went in but never did. It was too good.

We got back to the room and she was just rearing to go. We did did a 69 and she was making amazing sounds while she was prepping me. We put the cover on, and she rode me and making so much eye contact and just being fucking sexy. Ended up switching to missionary and finished the deed.

We took a quick break for a bit, and ended up going for round 2, this time in doggy. Felt like I was going to break her because she was so tiny and I felt like I hit her really deep. Finished, and we took a quick shower. She's just... ridiculously amazing.
I think the 3/25 was the date of visit.

Was feeling the itch again and was keeping my eye on the website and their announcements as I noticed this place brings latinas on occasion.

It's been a while since I've been with a latina and in all my years of hobbying, I have never been able to experience a latina provider--until today. Saw that they posted about Helen (who is only here for about a week) and decided I would book an appointment. I also rarely see reviews for these "Portuguese" women they bring so I decided I'd toftt. She said she's from Venezuela though, not that it really matters.

She looks different than her pictures but she's still super pretty. Doesn't speak a lick of English but we live in 2022 and google translate exists. Man-made boobs, tight body, and a nice ass. You can definitely tell she works out.

Originally booked for hh, but when I saw that she was petite, I decided to go for the hour to see how it'd go. Not disappointed.

Instantly greeted with a hug and dfk as per usual in this place. Gave donation for the hour and off to the shower we go. She cleaned me up really nice but this is where you can see the difference between the asian providers and the latina ones. No rimming, but she still cleaned the hell out of my bootyhole and everything else. Lots of body sliding while I'm face down, no bodyslide on the flip, which was a bit of a bummer. Gave me a little bbbj while she washes the soap off my body.

Back in the room, things really turned up. Dfk, daty, missionary, k9, cg, rcg & lazy man (where she rides you while you sit up). She is a fucking freak and I fucking love it. Gave me a BBBJ like your favorite pornstar. Practically made love to my dick with her mouth. Rubber on and we go to town in the various positions aforementioned. She likes it hard and rough. I told her in Spanish to use my dick to make her cum and she obliged. One thing that stands out about this girl compared to her asian counterparts is even if you stop moving, she won't. In k9, if I stopped moving, she just kept rocking back and forth which felt amazing. I loved watching her ass as she moves back and forth. What can I say? I'm an ass-man.

After the first pop, she gives me a little massage and actually managed to work out a knot or two. After, I ask how much time we have left. She responds, "I don't know, I lost control" and laughed. I flip over and she then goes back to doing what she does best making love to junior again for about 20 minutes before mms knocked and said we're over and approaching 90 minutes. We laugh it off like we're high school kids, she takes me to the shower to wash herself and I up. I get dressed and I leave. Unfortunately, no second pop for me this time as that is usually rare for me anyway.

If you ever get latina fever like I do, I would recommend.

$380/hr + $20 tip

went to go see Alyssa yesterday and boy she was a lil cutie

Asked to used the restroom b4 and when i open the door Alyssa is right there, i mean wow. We go straight into DFK & then leads me into the room. Strips down and off to the races with a BBBJ & attention to the boys. Wipes me down with a hot towel, already showered b4 i came in & she continues downstairs giving me some GREAT head, like she was trying to raise the titanic!!! Went for the cover & did RCG and some CG & stopped so i can CIM. She smiles and goes & spits it out...

Didnt do much for round 2 as i asked her to give me a back massage as the 1st cup already took a bit of time, she really aims to please. She try's her best to speak English with the translator & tells me to come back and see her

$320 + $60 tip as the service was excellent - will repeat as this is my 3rd time in DDY
I had a similar experience yesterday, so I guess now I am her #1, LMAO! All kidding aside, probably one of my best sessions at any place in a while. Allysa is a real firecracker, loves what she does and makes you feel like you're the only one for her. This was my second time seeing her and I'll return.

I arrive, warm hug with MMS and then into Allyssa's open arms and to her room. It was a mad make-out session from the start and half undressing me, pants down to my thighs, and the BBBJ starts... no preview, she was going to town, oh man! Then, we quickly get naked and when I said table shower and pee pee, she said "little english" and kept going... more making out, lots of DFK and mutual oral pleasure. Finally, I told her slow down as I'm one shot guy (still not sure she understand)... and then off to the TS.. Usual routine and lots of rimming and sucking ... with 69 and P2P ... and couple times insert tease... but only for a moment or two.. then back to the room and a crazy sex session ensued for the remaining time... multiple pos... including her CG which is f'in amazing with strong pussy control! This girl is open to most positions including a good face fucking! Will def. repeat.

1 hr, $320 + $40 tip

double spinner dinner w/ Kylie and Alyssa from a few weeks ago. $320 x2 hr. (Kylie no longer does doubles I believe and is 330/hr)

Thanks to Uncle Sam I got enough money for two chicks at the same time, man.
Both girls are fine little spinners. Kylie hot babe with nice A cups and a sweet booty for a skinny chick. Reminded me of a cross country runner type babe. Alyssa a little shorter with some nice C cup titties. Very cute face w/ dimple.
Kylie has great english and Alyssa knows only important words like "i love you" and 'you fuck me" and "nice cock"... you know... the stuff that matters. Told Kylie what I wanted to do then she gave Alyssa orders in mandarin.

Right of the damn bat it was like these chicks were fighting over me. Yanked off my clothes. DFK with both and suck on both pairs of titties.
Alyssa started sucked me off while Kylie sat on my face, her hands against the mirror. Damn her face while she got off. Yes, there is a perverse pleasure in kissing one girl while getting sucked off by another. Man in his natural habitat doing the old rat-a-tat-tat on 2 spinners. Then the girls swapped positions.

After that Alyssa got on me in CG then went all kinds of missionaries in Alyssa while kissing Kylie and her tits. Swapped wrappers and went all missionaries in Kylie while kissing Alyssa and her big titties. Flipped over Kylie and slapped that ass in doggy. Damn those pussies hugged my cock real tight.

To finish it all off I had Alyssa blow me while kissing Kylie. Alyssa has a very fucking good blow job ffs. I kissed Kylie while coming a bucket in Alyssa's mouth and going rarwaraerarearararewar! in Kylie mouth as I came and came and came. Fucking nutrageous.

I went at 11:30 PM and both these girls were energizer slut bunnies. All the time both of them were working. If I was paying attention to just one of them the other jumped in and kissed me or stuck they tits in my mouth or licked my balls. It was like a competition between those two. My first threesome and worth every fucking penny. My hand was glued to Kylie's ass..such a nice little rump on a babe that sized.

Terrible experience. I had a couple of hours to burn a few days ago and I was in the diamond district already so I thought I'd try out DreamDreamYou, they were very responsive over text and said they had Kylie available. I walked over and sat in their waiting room for a few minutes when the hostess called me out and presented me with a very impatient, bored looking Chanel (still on her phone) and Helen. Neither of them really my type but I felt super awkward about them looking at me while I picked and ended up going with Helen instead of doing the right thing and LEAVING.

Both women were clearly over 30. I read other reviews on this site recommending Chanel but honestly I don't understand how anyone would find her attractive. Both women looked like they were in rough shape.

Helen had an English vocabulary of about 8 words and even though she was very fit and had good abs she has bad skin and so much plastic surgery done making out with her felt like making out with a cheap sex doll. Definitely not a great kisser and couldn't understand anything I was saying so it was impossible to establish any type of rapport.

After a lackluster table shower she lead me to the room and tried kissing me and only at that point asked if I wanted a full hour or half an hour. I’ve never had a half hour session in my life but I was honestly thankful for the opportunity to save some money and get out of there faster. She ended up giving me a pretty mediocre BJ that was repetitive and lacked any kind of creativity, tried fucking me a little but with the condom and my utter lack of attraction that didn’t really work. We went back to the BJ and after 10 minutes she hinted that we were running out of time and I thanked her, got dressed and left. Paid $300 ($280 for half an hour and $20 tip).

IDK who you guys are writing these reviews that shower these women with compliments but you need to raise your standards…

Chanel 320 1 hour

I haven’t seen Chanel in months but I still think she is the prettiest girl in town. I texted Emily before I got out of work to see who’s working. Kinda upset that Emily thought I’ve only been at her place three times when I’ve been there a lot more. Booked an hour from Chanel because I was told that she’d try to swallow my cum. I asked her myself and she said she will.

Here are some cons for the appointment:
Chanel just got her titties done. I really liked her when she was all natural. They’re not too big but enough to notice they are fake. She was also a little hairy. She’s usually shaved/waxed. This is the first time I’ve seen her with hair. Lastly, she didn’t swallow because she thought I meant I wanted to cum on her face.

Here are the pros:
Holy fuck, Chanel is so damn pretty in person. Her lips, her face structure, and when her hair is down makes her look like the perfect anime girl. With the added fake titties, she’s a lot more confident about her self. She won’t stop showing off her new jugs. She wanted me to fondle them and suck them throughout the whole session. They’re not so noticeable because they’re not too big but I’ve been with Chanel so many times. Her BJ is a lot sluttier than before. She used to be timid and shy which I liked but the super slutty Chanel is so good. Her kitty is so tight. 69 is on point. BJ in quick shower was amazing. Like I said, she’s very confident about her body. Most girls who’s been in this business usually wear out. I’ve been seeing her for about a year and I think the way she fucked today was totally different. She had so much energy. BBJCIM was amazing. Most girls usually slow down once you bust but she kept going and deep throated me as well. After one pop, she gave me a great massage. Not the best because she doesn’t seemed like she’s trained but Chanel is very strong that I had to ask her to lower her pressure. So good that we didn’t realize that we went 15 minutes over. Once I was dressed they usually just let me walk out but Chanel just could not stop kissing me. Amazing service by Chanel.

After we walked out, Chanel called Emily to say good bye to me. Emily introduced me to Jia Jia who gave me a LFK, and then Grace who let me fondle her and gave me a DFK. A minute later, Alyssa came out of nowhere and started kissing me as well. They all started to pull me to the room but I said I had to go. Alyssa started rubbing her butt to me, Grace was giving me a kiss along with Jia Jia. My god. If I didn’t have to go anywhere, I could’ve stayed there. This was an amazing experience on a Saturday night.

I asked Emily how long Grace has been here because she is beautiful. She has a Latina body with nice tits and huge ass. She told me she’s been here for months but she’s always taken when I come or she’s off. She’s definitely up for my next event. This was an excellent service. It’ll be hard for me to go anywhere else after this experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.