Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kylie

I had a confirmed appointment with Kylie. Verification was standard. Little confusion with the MMS during entrance about door instructions. Noted a few punters going out on my pay up. Finally in and made to wait for a couple of mins in a small room. MMS was back in 2 mins to guide me to the room.

Fun begins. Even before I could look at her in full, she had jumped on me and our lips locked for a long DFK. Started tearing out my clothes while our lips remained locked. My hands all over that toned body. As others have noted, body is that of a cross-country runner rather than someone meaty. She goes down and starts a nice BBBJ.

We broke after a few minutes and was offered a shower. No TS since it was busy so decided on standing shower in the room. Very thorough and an opportunity to make some dirty, small talk. She is funny & smart.

Back to bed. Offered rim which I took with delight. Crazy tongue, went all the way in while breaking to lick my nits from behind. She turns around while under me and starts to blow me, great feeling. I finally bring her over and She takes up CG. I lift her ass up after a while and fucked really, really hard for a couple of mins. While she leaned forward and licked my chest, ear. That was number 1.

Cleaned and starting to cuddle. It took less than 5 mins of pillow talk and junior was ready. Went doggie, rolled her hair back and grabbed it in my hand, with her body arched- what a view. Switched to RCG, and finally missionary with legs on my shoulders, both of us sweating it out. I have to commend she kept taking it and never showed she wanted a break. This girl is a pleaser. She noticed I was ready and asked if I would cim but I wanted to keep it in that pussy all the way. Number 2 was there.

She encouraged me for more but I knew I was done. Cleaned, dressed and left with tons of slaps on that ass. As all have noted, one of the best service on the market.
Sorry, $320+$40 damage.

First time post, long time hobbyist (took a 4 year break). Used another site, but this one seems more up to date. Usually do my hobbying with agencies in NNJ, but i frequent NYC. Decided to give DDY a try 2 weeks with Kylie which was amazing. Unfortunately, my first post won't be the greatest experience.

Texted MMS to see if Kylie was available yesterday, which she was. Then i asked if they offer doubles, and the MMS said of course. Requested Kylie and Alyssa for doubles. MMS tried to switch me around and try to offer me Grace and brand new girl KiKi. I corrected her and stated Kylie and Alyssa. And then she confirmed. Arrived a couple minutes early, and MMS let me come up. The cute MMS opened the door, and asked if I had an appointment. My second time there, assuming she was just trying to verify it was me that she was texting. She let me in and apologized, and said there was a change to my appointment. She stated that Kylie wasn't in the mood to do doubles today. And she offered me the new girl Kiki. My first doubles experience, so I was pretty excited, and just went with it since i've read good reviews of Alyssa. Thought to myself, there's going to be 2 girls, won't matter who. I don't know, kind of felt like a bait and switch since I knew Kylie is extremely popular. But decided to TOFTT with Kiki.

The MMS (who i agree with others from previous posts, is cute) led me to the room where Alyssa and KiKi were waiting. Alyssa is a cute little spinner. Cute face (7.5/10), very slight pouch, nice natural full B's with a slight sag, little spinner (my type). Kiki was tall, black hair, ittle bit of a pouch, super pale, face (5/10 - may have had some work done, maybe the lips), I would say natural E cups like the website says but with some sag. Pics on the website are her but most likely from years ago. Alyssa greeted me with some DFK, and she helped and rushed me out of my clothes. Knelt down and started some BLS to get her new friend's attention. Didn't want a TS, but there was no shower in the room that I was brought to.

Alyssa was definitely in charge, and knew what she was doing. She asked if i wanted some RIM, which I declined. Unfortunately, Kiki doesn't have a clue what she's doing. Alyssa basically had to tell her everything to do step by step. Assuming she is brand spanking new to the business, because her performance was a 1/10 IMO. Alyssa's english is basically non existent. She kept saying "Fuck you!" and sometimes giving the finger with her cute little hand, all throughout the session. I thought it was adorable, since i kinda guess I knew what she was trying to say. But it happened all session, towards the end, it got old. Alyssa would have to tell Kiki step by step what to do. Got some B2B from both girls, which was ok. Alyssa did this suction cup thing with her mouth all over my back. First time I've had that done to me.

On the flip, Alyssa was amazing. Cat bath with focus on the nipples which is my thing, and she immediately noticed that. Then started a very spirited BBBJ, and told Kiki to spend time on the nipples. Even that was lack lustered. She was pretty emotionless. Alyssa would constantly let out moans, to let me know she was into it. Kiki gave me nothing. Tried to get some LFK/DFK from Kiki, nope. Didn't even get that. Everytime I tried to just LFK, she would move her face away, and I would be basically kissing her cheek. From this point on, I knew I wasn't going to have the doubles experience I was hoping for. They switched, and Kiki's BBBJ was weak. Barely any movement on her part. After a minute of it, I told them to switch again, because I wasn't enjoying myself with Kiki down there, and was starting to lose attention down there. Cleaned up, and initially went to the wrong room. I was like where's all my stuff, and then one of the MMS came in as soon as i dropped the towel. She let out a little giggle, and Alyssa felt her up, and they all giggled. Went back to the original next door.

Alyssa started a cat bath with emphasis on the nipples, while Kiki just seemed confused, and didn't what to do or go. Sad. Alyssa started a BBBJ, and told Kiki to start a cat bath. They switched, and again weak BBBJ from KiKi. Kiki eventually put on a cover and climbed up on for some CG, while Alyssa sat on my face for some DATY, which she seemed to enjoy. Was a good view, staring at her from below with the mirror behind me. The CG wasn't horrible from KiKi, she let out some moans, but very mechanical. Her E cups were amazing to feel up during. Alyssa said "I want to fuck", she switched and put on a new condom, and started some CG, some real pounding which was amazing. She's pretty bendy because at one point, she was riding me, and then had both girls sucking on my nipples, and i donated.

They offered a massage, Alyssa has a decent massage, gave some decent pressure. Kiki basically was just caressing my legs and back. Meh. After about 10 minutes, Alyssa initiated a second round with some LFK. Then I flipped, and DFK. She asked what I wanted, and told her i wanted BBBJCIM, which she happily obliged. I usually have a hard time completing with BBBJ, especially after a first round. But Alyssa was a trooper, and kept alternating between BBBJ and HJ with her tongue out, and changing speeds on me. Definitely worked for it, and eventually donated again. Afterwards, she tried to do that kiss me with her mouth full. She giggled, and swallowed, and then pointed to her stomach.

I was not happy with the switch to Kiki. I would definitely not recommend. I think she speaks english? Because I kept telling Alyssa my name, and Kiki translated for her. And the website says she's from Australia, and I know they speak english there. But she didn't say anything in English during the session. Would've helped if she talked a little dirty to try to make it more exciting on her part, but nope. Maybe over time, she will learn the ways but right now, i would stay away. Did not enjoy my time with her at all, luckily Alyssa made up for it. Alyssa is a definite recommend, very engaging. Good eye contact throughout the whole session. MMS asked me how it was, and i gave her a "Eh it was ok". I hope she noticed that I was not happy with it. I'm not much of a complainer right to your face kinda guy. $320 + $320 for doubles. I did not tip. I wanted to tip Alyssa, but Kiki was behind us, and didn't want her to see me tip her.

I was going to make this place my weekly go to, since I'm a fan of Kylie and Alyssa. But since i'm not happy with the MMS and the switch. I'll be trying out other places for a while, or stick with my go to agencies. I apologize for the long post. Mods, please let me know if I missed out on anything.

Grace.

I saw Grace at DDY a couple of times and she looked very pretty so once she is available I made an appointment with her. I was led to her room. She is in her late 20s, around 5'4" and C cup. Her face is not a pretty as I imagined mostly because I think she looks prettier with her hair down but she had her hair up for functional reasons during the session. I like them thin and she is curvy but her body was attractive enough. She greeted me with a DFK and then we had a 5-6 minute show session.

Once we got back to the room I gave her the 320 and then I had her DFK me but I can tell she is not the DFK type so I had her kiss my ears and then quickly had her do a BBBJ on me. For the next 25 minutes she went back and forth between BBBJ BLS and RIM. Her RIM and BLS technique were excellent. Her BBBJ was good but she was better at licking my cock then sucking it. I appreciated that doing this 25 minutes straight must be tiring but she did it without complaining or resting the entire time.

Then I asked her to put on the wrapper and I fucked her 20 minutes straight. It was mostly missionary with me DFK her most of the time with around 3 minutes of doggie in between to give her some rest from being on the bottom. While fucking her she was much better and much more into at DFK. It was clear her pussy was getting pretty wet from all my fucking I she orgasmed 2-3 times which I guess made her much more open to locking our lips and tongues. I wanted to kiss her ears but I guess she was too sensitive there.

With 5 minutes left in the session I had do a BBBJ so I can finish with CIM. I do to do CIM with me holding her head and me pushing my cock into her mouth. She did not like that but she was so effective with her BBBJ that I CIM after 2-3 minute anyway.

It was a great session. Looks wise she was good. Her body type is not my type but is the type for people that like curves. I also like the fact she was tireless in her long BBBJ BLS and RIM session and pretty passionate while I fucked her. I will for repeat after I sampled some other girls available.

“But since i'm not happy with the MMS and the switch. I'll be trying out other places for a while, or stick with my go to agencies.”

I feel your pain. I actually text today and didn’t get a response for 30 min and was told she didn’t see the text. The girls are loosing money since MMS is dropping the ball

“But since i'm not happy with the MMS and the switch. I'll be trying out other places for a while, or stick with my go to agencies.”

I feel your pain. I actually text today and didn’t get a response for 30 min and was told she didn’t see the text. The girls are loosing money since MMS is dropping the ball
I have not really seen this. Since their rebrand last Dec my text to DDY are answered pretty quickly and I have never experienced any switch.

My 4th time with Chanel and I am starting to lose count but every time is a great trip. She was gone for a while but now back with some extra enhancements. Her new tits look great. She remembered me and hugged me and we kissed and she modeled her new look and spun around so I could see from all angles. I usually like small tits, but this was getting a new car and it was exciting to ride on the new leather. She was fun like always and gave me a great BBBJ to get me in the mood. After the shower she put her clit in my face and sucked on me while wrapping her legs around my head. I really wanted to pop while I split her ass cheeks apart.

I really wanted to fuck so we did doggy she was small enough that I could reach around a play with her new toys. I adjusted my feet to get a better posture and I let her have it. She was loving the ride and I let out almost a week's worth of saving it all up. She took the cover off and so much juice was inside.

We snuggled and kissed until my time was up, super great time. I will try again next week. I dig the new look. It brings her up a notch in the sexy category. What a great day.

Damage HH230

I have not really seen this. Since their rebrand last Dec my text to DDY are answered pretty quickly and I have never experienced any switch.
They overbook sometimes and if you don't get there a few minutes earlier you are losing the appointment depending on who's handling it that day. Have experienced a few booking screw ups with Flora specifically then she will try to push someone else who's free onto you. Not cool at all.

Bianca 320 hr bbbj cfs dfk. I think the pics are her but a little shopped. Pretty face, hair up in pony tail. I'd put her at about 5'7, C tits, nice ass, got some curves but not flabby. I'd say maybe a year or two under 30.
Walked in and surprised how tall she was. Very friendly and smiles from the start which it nice. Did the hurry shower and went back to room. Very nice DFK, nice and relaxed groping. Gave each nipple a suck. BBBJ was damn good. Asked for some 69 but she asked me to eat her out so no problem there. Why do these girls that bang dude after dude every day have such nice little pussies. There are at least 3 laws of physics being broken there.
I believe she came after a little bit. She put on the condom and told me to fuck her in mish. Went right in with no lube. Her pussy was wet as fuck from the oral. She spread her legs wide to let me all the way in and damn tight pussy. Flipped her over to doggy and I love slapping a nice ass which I did. Went full out trying to come. I noticed the condom was dry so she put on some lube and we went back to mish. DFK as I came and damn came hard. Had a little laugh at how loud I busted. Showered and took off.

I had such a great time this morning with xxx at DDY.

Mod note: of course you did. Every fucking review you write about this place is an over the top great time.

In fact every review you have is of this place or it's predecessor Come Come Play.

You're a shill. You are no longer allowed to review the girls at this place unless you post a legitimate review of at least five other places.

Posting two separate reviews of Kylie & Grace over the last couple of months.

Kyile 5’3/5’4, a cups, slender frame, cute butt- this was my first time going to a pro AMP spa and she did not disappoint.

walk in and she is in her cute sailor moon outfit. Immediately helps me undress and gives a preview bbbj. Off to shower, Take the mouth wash shot. Opt for TS as this is my first time, and it was fun. B2b, rimming and more bbbj. A little more b2b in the shower room with gel then back to her room.

In the room she gets on her knees and gives me some more bbbj with DT. Then we switch to CFS, with mish, cg, rcg, and doggie, she is pretty tight. Then some more rimming and bbbj with CIM finish.

she tried her best to help me with a second shot but I am a one shot kind of guy.

Kylie is a very talkative girl who speaks good English and goes out of her way to make sure you are having a nice session. Would definitely repeat. $320 1 hr plus $20 tip.

Grace - enter DDY and MMS asks me if I want to try Gucci(who was new at the time) but wanted to try Grace as her reviews on here are pretty solid.

her face doesn’t match her pictures online but she is still pretty and her body is similar to the website. B/c cups, thicker but still skinny and a butt on the bigger end. Opted for 30 mins this time around as it was towards the end of the night.

start with a preview bbbj and lfk and off to the shower room. Went with a standing shower to preserve time. Back in the room start with bbbj and some DT with her on her knees. Some aggressive ff then get on the bed for cfs. Mish, cg, and doggy. Then some 69 and fiv/fia. Finished CIM. Took a shower and went on my way.

overall grace is an incredibly nice girl who knows what she is doing and will accommodate your needs. Doesn’t speak as much English but was able to communicate okay. Would recommend.

I am currently posting a string of reviews of a few different places over the last couple months, please let me know if these are to the expected standards.

Got a 1/2 hr with coco on friday - was a bit busy, went on the fly & gave them 15min & they were very accomodating. Buzzed up and ferried to coco's room. Did a quick wipedown with a spirted BJ & great attention to the boys. On with the rubber and she does a very log RCG and CG as i play with her fake c's. Takes off the condom and i finish with a excellent bbbj in her mouth. Wipes me off & helps me get dressed & im on my way

Damage 1/2hr - $230 + $50 tip (she was that fuckin good!!!)

face 6/10 - as she was wearing some white makeup on her face
looks -7/10 - typical azn spinner BUT with fake boobs
overall -10/10 - DEFINTELY she put in the work and i was VERY satisfied!!

Got a 1/2 hr with coco on friday - was a bit busy, went on the fly & gave them 15min & they were very accomodating. Buzzed up and ferried to coco's room. Did a quick wipedown with a spirted BJ & great attention to the boys. On with the rubber and she does a very log RCG and CG as i play with her fake c's. Takes off the condom and i finish with a excellent bbbj in her mouth. Wipes me off & helps me get dressed & im on my way

Damage 1/2hr - $230 + $50 tip (she was that fuckin good!!!)

face 6/10 - as she was wearing some white makeup on her face
looks -7/10 - typical azn spinner BUT with fake boobs
overall -10/10 - DEFINTELY she put in the work and i was VERY satisfied!!
Are you sure you posted this in right thread? There is no Coco on DDY’s website or on their twittter feed.

Status
Not open for further replies.