Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Kylie last Saturday night and I have to say WOW!

from the moment I walked in to the moment I walked out she was DFK . So I in the room DFK and I haven’t even taken my clothes off. She removed my jacket and then kneeling down and un buckle my belt and pull it down grab junior and started a mind blowing bbbj. Then standup and more DFK and she push down on the bed hop on top and I un do her top and she pull off her bottom. I take my shirt off and throw it on the flood where the rest of my clothes was. She work on a bbbj and then we change position and I daty and flicking the tip of my cock on her clit and sticking the tip in and flick it up and out. Then into a stand up shower for a quick so she can rim me with bls and more bbbj. The next thing I knew she was putting the cover on and hop into cg, acg, mish, standing mish and that’s when she asked to be pounded. I went at it hard and she kept asking for more and harder. This girl was horny and could really take a pounding.

I pop in the bag and got cleaned up and since I didn’t have enough time for round 2 we just chat and DFK, until I got dress and out the door. The damage $320 + $40

Allyssa: $330 for the hour, $20 tip. Wish I could have tipped more.

i am slowly reintroducing myself to the NYC hobby scene. Live up in Westchester. Found a great thing with April at Green Rivage in New Rochelle. But… she stopped providing so I needed to find someplace new.

Went to DDY in December for Kylie. Great experience. In line with the reviews I read before I booked. Saw some great things about Allyssa, decided to book.

Emily let’s me in, and I freshen up in the bathroom. She takes me to the room where they stage all the SM pics and says Allyssa is available for doubles. I was tempted, but could only afford her. Plus, what’s they point in booking a double if I don’t know what it’s like with just her? I’m waiting less than 5 minutes and Emily brings me to her.

All the past reviews about how you’re treated with DFK and BBBJ upon meeting her are accurate. Barely got my shirt unbuttoned before she wanted me in her mouth. I agree to a quick (only room available) standing shower and we’re back to the room.

As advertised, her English is basic, so I assume she’s asking me to lie down (I took care of the donation before we left for the shower and she saw. That way, maximum fun time). I lay face down, and she’s rubbing her breasts all over me. I’m not into rimming, and it felt like she was about to go there, so I flip over and pull her in for DFK. Before I know it, it’s 69. BBBJ, DATY, and I’m lightly probing her starfish with my finger. Before I know it, she’s getting the rubber.

Start in CG, I move to standing without pulling out, and lay her down for mish. Right when she’s getting her O, I blast in the bag. I have a feeling for my refractory time, and I noticed that we still have a half hour. We DFK for about 10 minutes, and she asks if I want to go again. I say yes.

Go mish, to doggy, back to mish. Im close, but I’m spent. She climbs on top for CG, and (eventually) I blast in bag number 2.

After number 2, we got 10 minutes left. She gives me a hot towel treatment, and a light massage. Throughout, she’s talking about how much she loves my dick, calling it number 1. Before I leave, she speaks into Google translate. It read “Don’t you forget about me”.

I don’t know if she understood, but I told her next time we meet, I’ll marry her.

I intend to branch out and not be a one spot guy, but I definitely found my new ATF after April stopped providing at Green Rivage. Maybe next time I’ll try a double.

Venus.

I saw a good review of her and her pictures look very nice. I arrived and was led to her room. She looks just as good as her pictures on the website. She is around 5'3" medium to slim build, around late 20s and a very nice looking face. She gave me an intro DFK and we headed to a quick shower. During the shower she did give me an intro BBBJ which was nice.

We got back to the room. I have her the $320 for the hour and we started with a nice DFK session. She then kissed me in my ears which I liked and then she licked my armpits which was the first time I experienced that. She then spent the next 10 minutes doing BBBJ BLS and RIM. Her technique in all three are great although I still think her DFK is the best. I then had her lay down and fucked her mouth for around 5 minutes. My cock is on the small side and I was able to barely get my entire cock inside her and keep it there during this time which was nice. Then we did some more DFK and had her go back to BBBJ and BLS me.

With around 25 minutes left I asked her to put the wrapper on and I fucked her around 20 minutes straight missionary while I DFK her. Her DFK was great during this time. Her mouth and tongue was very active the entire 20 minute either DFK or kissing my ears or neck. It was just incredible the stamina of her mouth and tongue to to 30 minute straight DFK RIM BBBJ me and then DFK the next 20 minutes DFK me while I fucked her.

With 5 minutes left I had her BBBJ me to CIM. Her BBBJ technique was very good and without any teeth. It was hard for my cock to withstand such treatment and after around 1 minute or so I blew a large load in her mouth. I like the fact that she spent around a minute going on sucking me with my sperm in her mouth before spitting it out. We cuddled for around a couple of minutes before I was on my way. I have her a well deserved $40 tip.

Venus is very attractive and gave me a great service. He passion in terms of dirty talk is not as good as others but the passion she displayed in her aggressive DFK is incredible. I will for sure go back to see her. I really recommend her.

Alyssa:

Last weekend I texted the night before asking for the lineup the next day, and decided to make an early morning appointment with Alyssa. Initially I thought it was the first time I was here but the location and building looked very familiar, and I wasn't asked to do anything for verification, so I guess I have been here before. Parking was very easy to find on street one block west of the location.

Once inside it was hot and heavy and incredible from start to finish. From moment one until the end I loved it all. From the DFK as soon as I entered, we attacked each other like horny teenagers! Didn't even leave the room for shower, didn't want to stop at all. BBJ to DATY all while I was still partially dressed, and eventually found the time to spare to strip off the remainder of the clothes. 69, CG, Missionary with her on top, and then popped with missionary with me on top. Probably about 25 minutes at this point.

A few minutes to relax together, and she convinced me to try for a second go. I usually am only good for one pop during a session, and this was no exception, but even though I didn't cum a second time, it was exquisite pleasure. She didn't try to rush me and had no concern about giving me the most enjoyable remaining session, probably had my cock in her mouth for at least 25 minutes of this. Tried a couple of times to switch to sex, but it wasn't to be, but still had a lot of fun. BBJ in many positions, from standard laying on my back with her between my legs, to me lying kind of sidewise feeding it to her, to her hanging her head off the side of the bed and my using her mouth as I saw fit.

Extremely attractive girl, probably 80 pounds and no more then 5'0", very cute one moment, and then sexy the next. Fully sold me (at least in the moment) that she was enjoying herself as much as I was. In hindsight of course I objectively know that probably wasn't true, but it all contributed to an incredible session.

I would definitely repeat with Alyssa, although so many other pretty girls there I might need to try my luck with the options. The few times past pandemic I went into the city for an experience it was alright (AL and then BO, and one other spot I can't recall), but not really worth the time, and expense, but this has me itching to go back for more.

Grace

i had hot times here before with other ladies so I was hoping for another wow session. Well it turn out to be an ok session and this was Sunday night and it was quie. Mamasan asked if I wanted a two girl session. I passed, well the session with Grace was an ok session. DFK but not as hot as Kylie and the shower was ok and when she did Nura her landing strip was scrubbing my body and it feel weird. In the room she did rim, bbbj and stra into mish and pop and done.

I was leaving an mamasan asked if I wanted another session because it was slow. Well I got some hot DFK and had her up against the wall and she block my hand with her leg as I was reaching for her cunt. I said I take another if it’s with you, she laughed and said you know your a bad boy and I said yup.

damage $320 no tip.

Grace

i had hot times here before with other ladies so I was hoping for another wow session. Well it turn out to be an ok session and this was Sunday night and it was quie. Mamasan asked if I wanted a two girl session. I passed, well the session with Grace was an ok session. DFK but not as hot as Kylie and the shower was ok and when she did Nura her landing strip was scrubbing my body and it feel weird. In the room she did rim, bbbj and stra into mish and pop and done.

I was leaving an mamasan asked if I wanted another session because it was slow. Well I got some hot DFK and had her up against the wall and she block my hand with her leg as I was reaching for her cunt. I said I take another if it’s with you, she laughed and said you know your a bad boy and I said yup.

damage $320 no tip.
Dfk with Emily mms or flora mms?

Alyssa the spinner

$240 (I didn’t have a $10), bbbj, shit ton of rim, lots of dfk, mish, doggy and unload!

saw her a few weeks ago, upon entry she strips me and while she’s moving my pants down she starts the bbbj. I knew this kind of stuff would happen at DDU and NYAW so I always shower up before I show up. God bless these girls who stumble upon smelly or salty fuckers…

Anyway, she was very interested in my ass from the start for some reason. In the shower she was already washing and fingering my ass…. Thinking it’s just her getting ready for a rim job. Then in the room she actually requests me to be in doggy and she rimmed my ass from behind for almost 15 minutes. I wasn’t really thinking much and lost track of time but she was really digging into my asshole. I let it be since she was very vocal and talking dirty in Chinese and English to me. Maybe she has an ass fetish…. Then I realized the time and I say hey we gotta fuck and she was confused cuz she thought I had the hour and I said No, 30 min so we gotta fuck now.
To make up lost time we cover up quickly and I feverishly fuck her in mish with non stop dfk and the go to doggy so I can cum faster.

It did the job but I should stop her rim earlier cuz that cut into my dick in pussy time.

she’s a trooper, I can see why so many ppl like her. She’s as slutty as many other DDU favorites in a tiny frame and decent tits for her frame.

gave Emily a hug on the way out and said my goodbyes.

Gucci

Was in town so I decided to drop by. Met with a big hug, cute smile, and dfk. Clothes off and we're off to the shower. She gives an amazing nuru while also providing top game bbbjtc. At one point shes grinding me, I think I almost went in raw.

Back in the room, various activities including bbbj, mish, k9, rcg

She's definitely a pleaser. Cute & sexy with a spinner bod.

Would repeat.

hr + hh = 620

pokler

Power Bottom
Gucci

Was in town so I decided to drop by. Met with a big hug, cute smile, and dfk. Clothes off and we're off to the shower. She gives an amazing nuru while also providing top game bbbjtc. At one point shes grinding me, I think I almost went in raw.

Back in the room, various activities including bbbj, mish, k9, rcg

She's definitely a pleaser. Cute & sexy with a spinner bod.

Would repeat.

hr + hh = 620
620 ? Really ?
I do lots of 90 min sessions but only pay hour rate X 1.5.

Never did so here but many other places.

For 20 more you could of done 2 hours !

Chanel

so after the last disappointed session, I decided to return and checkout Chanel. OMG am I glad I did. Enter the room got DFK and she saying shower so I undress and went to the shower but the first table shower was busy, we walked to the second and it was busy so we took a quick stand up shower.

Headed back to the room and she dry me off and then bbbj, rim, bls, more bls and into 69 and fiv, fia, and then ask for cover and she rode me and then went to standing mish and pound non stop for 20 min and I pop and out of breath. We laid and DFK and got a 5 min massage which then went into her kiss my body and I flip and more kissing right into a bbbj and went mish, and standing mish and pound for 2nd pop and when I pulled out the cover broke and I guess I cream pie her. She clean me up and then herself we chat and she went got a hot towel to clean me some more and a second hot towel to clean my face.

damage $320 plus $40.

Grace 230 hhr cfs dfk bbbj

Saw Grace a few days back. For whatever reason I was in the mood for big boobs and Grace did not disappoint. MM's, but nice. Basically as pictured on the website with good service. She's pretty tall for an asian girl. Standing up her ass didn't look too special, but for whatever reason when bent over doggy it looked incredible. Spent a while eating out her pussy and ass in doggy, rubbing my face between those lovely cheeks, before fucking her long and hard in that position. Room was hot as hell; after a while and a few more positions I was sweating like a pig and ready to pass out from heat stroke, so I laid down and she sucked me off, CIM and kept sucking until I unloaded every drop. Lovely lady.

billyS

Reign of Terror
All the ladies have separate rates now. $320/hr is the base rate for a Chinese GFE lady.
Which is exactly why I want everyone to put the damage in the review.

Reviews for these places in moderation will not get approved without it.
Reviews by members not in moderation without it risk being deleted and member put in moderation.

The MMS for most of theses places get it and coach newbies on how to write the reviews.
The other MMS need to get on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.