Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible experience.....
IDK who you guys are writing these reviews that shower these women with compliments but you need to raise your standards…
I believe the glowing reviews you are reading are for the Chinese/Asian ladies. While many of the non-Chinese ladies probably give very good session I have yet to read a review of one that provides the high level of GFE that some of us are accustomed to. The spas are being honest and typically do not put GFE or PSE in the tag line for the Caucasian girls.

Chanel

Saw chanel a little over a month ago, never got around to posting a review. read some great reviews so I decided to try chanel. Text mms the day prior for a 10am appointment. Arrived on time and she was still getting ready so I waited in the room with the jack Daniels. No biggie

After a short wait, chanel came in. Short petite thing with a man made chest, prob in her early/mid 30's. Gave me a kiss, took my hand and lead me to the small room in the back. Gave the donation, where she left for a min and came back with some lfk and started a quick bbj. Asked if I wanted a TS which I always say yes.

Got in the TS room and got DFK. During which I noticed she had what I'll call "cum breath" lol which was a first for me and a huge turn off. I asked for a Listerine toast and did some more DFK/LFK and the cum breath was still there. Which was weird for since I'm her first client of the day. At this point I just got on the table and avoided DFK for the remainder of the session. In the TS she did some B2B along with some more BBBJ and P2P. At some point she attempted to stick a finger in my asshole, I immediately turned away from that and Asked to go back to the room so we dried off.

In the room Chanel kisses me and tries for more DFK which I avoided by putting her tits in my mouth lol I then signaled for some more BBBJ which she happily obliged, told her I wanted to fuck and put her on her back. Wrapped up and did mish for a while, then doggy, standing mish, back to doggy and I blew in the bag. Her cat is mediocre in tightness. I feel that all the other girls I've experienced at DDY has a tighter cat.

The cum breath was a huge turn off and it took me by surprise so i didn't feel like being there after that. I highly doubt I'll come back for her specifically since I've def had better at DDY

$320/hour

Venus 320 hr dfk bbj cfs 5'4, C tits, nice ass, long black hair, late 20s

Got Venus the other night. Pretty girl with a nice body (not a spinner), shaved schnazz. Very friendly girl that did a proper intro with a dfk and too bbbj. One of those cases where you are like are we going to shower. We did a quick standup. Asked if I wanted rim I said no.

Good bbbj, no DT. 69 yes she had a nice little pussy and stopped once she came or appeared to come. CG to RCG watching her in the mirror. Then some standing mish with her ankles by her ears. And finished up with some doggy to the nut.

Ok english, and great sex. Took the pounding and seemed to like it, no blocking. Cuddled for a bit after.

Bianca
Saw her about a month+ ago so this review is a bit dated.
I was looking for Alyna and was told that she was available. 20 minutes later when I showed up, I was informed that she was "busy". Yep, I was a victim of the bait and switch. But this is my go to place and I was horny and it was raining so I was down for almost anything. The mms introduced me to Bianca and once I saw her rack and those awesome dsl's, I was all in. We did the table shower with a preview bbbj and went back to the room for some dfk and daty. When I was going down I noticed that she has a hemorrhoid issues which may be a turn off for some. It didn't bother me as long as I didn't look at it to closely, but with her sitting on my face, I had to try hard to ignore it. Her bbbj skills were ok....nothing to write home about but fine. We did mish and then side by side til I popped in the bag. Im a one shot guy so we cuddled and chatted and until time ran out. Although she is nice, I'm not sure if I will repeat. If I do it will be for 1/2 an hour. Lots of other choices out there.
Damage 320

Late post. Saw Kylie twice last month. Took a little break from DDY since my last visit left a bad taste in my mouth. My usual NJ agency didn't have anyone i was interested. Saw Kylie once before, and was amazing.

Both times i saw her were pretty similar. Super tiny, young, and energetic spinner, cute face (my ideal preference) Was lead to her room, and greeted with a nice and sensual LFK/DFK. Wasn't able to get full undressed, before she went down for a BBBJ which was pretty good. Opted for a standing shower in her room. Some more preview with LFK/DFK and BBBJ. Lots of mutual petting in the shower, she grinded me with her ass, made me wash her all over. Kylie really makes me feel at ease and comfortable. Very GFE. She dried me off, and asked me to laydown on the bed. She speaks almost perfect English, and kept saying she's my naughty bunny. She went through her drawers, and found some black bunny ears to put on, and she was wearing this black choker type of thing with a bell. So fuckin hot. More LFK, cat bath with focus on my nipples. She noticed how much i enjoyed this, and teased me, which i told her i love. Made her way down for a BBBJ, enjoyed it especially watching her in the mirror. After 5-10 minutes, 69 FIV, she got off, laid down by the side of me while facing me, and began a BBBJ/HJ while she played with herself, while FIV. Fucking hot. Asked for the cover, and she CG and RCG. Asked for doggie while watching her in the mirror. Great eye contact, and donation in the bag.

Hot towel clean up. And we cuddled and LFK/DFK for a couple minutes. Started another cat bath and made her down for some more BBBJ. Usually a 1 pop kinda guy but she was working for it. Told her to HJ, which she obliged while sucking my nipple. 2nd donation. Another standing shower, with more mutual petting. Was over the time, but never felt rushed. Helped me dress up, and nice kiss and hug goodbye. Kylie, at this time, is my ATF. Unfortunately, she's gone for 2 months. 320 + 50 tip.

I was looking to try them after staying away from the hobby for these 2 years.
Insisted on me sending ID by text. That I will never do.
I offered to provide in person but that's not acceptable to them. Their loss!

I got what I was looking elsewhere.

Venus $320 + $60 tip

I’m glad Kylie is taking a short break because it has switched up my routine after seeing her regularly every few weeks. Texted MMS about who was available and told Venus was on duty - buzzed up a few minutes later with no issues and asked to wait in the side room for 5 mins.

Venus looks great - surprised previous reviews have not highlighted her great eraser nipples in addition to plump MMs. Immediately undressed me and started an enthusiastic BBBJ. Asked for TS but there was a 10 minute wait, so I spread her open and finished round one right away… super tight and vocal.

Went down the hall for TS and got an enthusiastic rubdown with lots of sucking/ slurping tricks (seems like a signature move!) with plenty of rim attention. Flipped over and received another great BBBJ but this time to CIM completion for round two.

Dried off and headed back to the room for a mutual massage that progressed to her again attempting BBBJ. I wasn’t sure if I could finish three times but she made an amazing effort with Asian cowgirl and doggy. Offered to finish with HJ but was pretty spent - got dressed and made my way out with a quick goodbye to MMS Emily.

Overall a fantastic session, less DFK than Kylie but made it up with all the mouth tricks. Will see again soon!

Dalya
$420 + $100 PSE + $40 tip
DFK, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, BBFSCIP

First time posting but been hobbying for a long time. Saw Dalya's DDY ad and saw that there was a big markup but I liked her pics and she's Japanese so I thought why not. I was the first appt of the day, so I had just showered before arriving. Handed Dalya the donation and opted for PSE which she took outside for a bit and came back.

From there, it was like reuniting with a long lost lover, she is a great kisser and we DFKed for a while, while we helped each other undress without a break in the action, I played with her breasts which felt all natural to me, anti-gravity almost no sag, licked her nipples with good reactions and reached down for some FIV where she was already wet from DFK! got to see a good look at her body and she is about 5'5" with long slender limbs and a perfect apple bubble butt, I knew then this was going to be very fun.

She sat me down at the edge of the bed for some BBBJ and her technique was very sensual, she's not the type to go all in and slobber all over you but much like a GF very slow and methodical. Then we got on the bed and she contined the BBBJ while putting herself in position for me to lick her kitty. She has some hair but nothing crazy and didn't really bother me. I DATY for like 10 minutes while FIV which didn't bother her, just don't go too crazy and she'll reciprocate by cumming for you. Fingers super wet and yummy and I told her I needed to fuck her right now.

Started off in CG and she had me enter slowly, and it felt so warm, tight and amazing. We were there for a while and I asked her if she was tired but she kept on going like a trooper! I let her control the pace and figured out her patterns then and there. She's definitely more of a sensual spinner until she unlocks at certain moments and just lets you pound her until she signals that she needs a short break, I pull her in for DFK and its my turn to control the action so we wrap around each other while she's still on top and I pound away from below.

We switch to mish and begin with long and deep strokes until I build her rhythm up, she is O-ing multiple times and I start to go in for the kill and CIP felt sooo good and tight. We take a break and talk for a bit about how she lived in England as a kid and about travelling, about Japan and a lot of other interests we share. She was in LA before coming to NY and I told her how I regretted not seeing her there during a trip!

We start round 2 after a short break and this time I needed to get her face down ass up in doggy. This was where she really shined and turned into a horny college girl! Switched to laying her on her side and lifting her leg up to hit her G-spot from an angle and she started getting sooo wet. Then had her lay prone doggy and spread her cheeks for some DATY, got on top and went for the kill putting pressure down on her G-spot and could feel her juices on her cheeks and member and CIPed again.

After that, went to shower but we were almost at the end of the hr so opted for a standing shower. she almost spooked when another monger was coming in while we were going out LOL but waited until he passed by. Helped me dry up, got dressed and DFKed again said she has about a month here before she leaves back to Japan so I will def repeat as much as I can. I will def be back for Dalya as she's worth the markup and then some. Gave her a tip and gave MMS Emily a hug on the way out.

Allyssa
$320 + 40 tip
Lots of DFKing & GFE. Rimming & face fucking too. Previous reviews here are accurate.
I would've gone for the 2nd time and she wanted it too, but my little guy was asleep.
She's a lot of fun and I recommend.

Saw her on Friday the 13th late night - wanted to see what all the hype was about this Spanish spinner in DDY

Helen
$380 + 40 Tip
She is NOT in her 30's more like 40's but she does take care of herself as she is FIT and has a youthful body.
She does not speak much English, but her body makes up for it lol
Did the standing shower as it was quick & went back in the room, Some DFK BBBJ was ok and switched to CG RCG and finished in a very long doggy which she took like a champ.
She cleaned me up and chatted in broken English for a few & stared giving me a bbbj to get me up which she did & finished in her mouth which she spits out. Cleans me up & hugs & kisses me on my way out

She is great, i can see how other guys here would see her as she not your typical AMP - dunno if i would repeat though

Chanel
$320/Hr
Made an appointment to see Chanel for early afternoon and the MMS led me to her door, where I was greeted by Chanel wearing very sexy and revealing lingerie. She gave me a big hug hello and we immediately started DFK for several minutes in between clothing items coming off. A quick preview bbbj with lots of licking and eye contact before she took me to the stand up shower (my choice) to clean off.

More DFK and another bbbj in the shower, and then back to the room for the main event. After more DFK and lots of mutual caressing, I couldn't resist tasting her so guided her to lay down on the edge of the bed and spent several minutes enjoying her in DATY with some fingering and handfuls of her perfect MM C cups. She had me lay down and began giving a very passionate bbbj with the perfect amount of attention to the boys, I stopped her after a few minutes so we could makeout more and then told her that I wanted the wrapper because I needed to feel her perfect pussy. Enjoyed some energetic pounding in RCG and then shifted to mish to finish in the bag. She told me to stay inside her as we continued to makeout, talk and touch each other, which was honestly so hot.

After a while of cuddling and kissing while still connected, she asked if I wanted a massage so I laid on my stomach and enjoy a very thorough and moderately strong full body massage. Her technique is more like a real massage than the typical light rub that you get at most places. Once the massage was done, she began another bbbj with lots of hand action in hopes of getting a second pop. Felt amazing and got me very close, but unfortunately our time ran out before crossing the finish line a second time. Wasn't for her lack of trying, and she definitely wasn't rushing me at all...just wasn't in the cards for me that particular day.

Chanel is gorgeous and is a genuinely nice person, I've met her a few times and she's always remembered me and treated my like a long time friend. She's a great kisser, gives a more than solid massage, and has a good sense of humor even with her limited English skills (we used a translator app at times to talk). Honestly, if she was interested I'd love to date her in real life...and would be totally ok with me if she kept her job at DDY.

Dalya
$420 + $100 PSE + $40 tip
DFK, FIV, BBBJ, DATY, BBFSCIP

First time posting but been hobbying for a long time. Saw Dalya's DDY ad and saw that there was a big markup but I liked her pics and she's Japanese so I thought why not. I was the first appt of the day, so I had just showered before arriving. Handed Dalya the donation and opted for PSE which she took outside for a bit and came back.

From there, it was like reuniting with a long lost lover, she is a great kisser and we DFKed for a while, while we helped each other undress without a break in the action, I played with her breasts which felt all natural to me, anti-gravity almost no sag, licked her nipples with good reactions and reached down for some FIV where she was already wet from DFK! got to see a good look at her body and she is about 5'5" with long slender limbs and a perfect apple bubble butt, I knew then this was going to be very fun.

She sat me down at the edge of the bed for some BBBJ and her technique was very sensual, she's not the type to go all in and slobber all over you but much like a GF very slow and methodical. Then we got on the bed and she contined the BBBJ while putting herself in position for me to lick her kitty. She has some hair but nothing crazy and didn't really bother me. I DATY for like 10 minutes while FIV which didn't bother her, just don't go too crazy and she'll reciprocate by cumming for you. Fingers super wet and yummy and I told her I needed to fuck her right now.

Started off in CG and she had me enter slowly, and it felt so warm, tight and amazing. We were there for a while and I asked her if she was tired but she kept on going like a trooper! I let her control the pace and figured out her patterns then and there. She's definitely more of a sensual spinner until she unlocks at certain moments and just lets you pound her until she signals that she needs a short break, I pull her in for DFK and its my turn to control the action so we wrap around each other while she's still on top and I pound away from below.

We switch to mish and begin with long and deep strokes until I build her rhythm up, she is O-ing multiple times and I start to go in for the kill and CIP felt sooo good and tight. We take a break and talk for a bit about how she lived in England as a kid and about travelling, about Japan and a lot of other interests we share. She was in LA before coming to NY and I told her how I regretted not seeing her there during a trip!

We start round 2 after a short break and this time I needed to get her face down ass up in doggy. This was where she really shined and turned into a horny college girl! Switched to laying her on her side and lifting her leg up to hit her G-spot from an angle and she started getting sooo wet. Then had her lay prone doggy and spread her cheeks for some DATY, got on top and went for the kill putting pressure down on her G-spot and could feel her juices on her cheeks and member and CIPed again.

After that, went to shower but we were almost at the end of the hr so opted for a standing shower. she almost spooked when another monger was coming in while we were going out LOL but waited until he passed by. Helped me dry up, got dressed and DFKed again said she has about a month here before she leaves back to Japan so I will def repeat as much as I can. I will def be back for Dalya as she's worth the markup and then some. Gave her a tip and gave MMS Emily a hug on the way out.
Her standard rate is already $100 more than Alyssa, Grace, or Kylie who essentially do PSE as part of their standard service (ie facefucking, CIM, hair pulling, etc). So I’m unclear from the above review what Dalya provided for the supplemental $100 PSE fee (in addition to her $420 rate). Can you elaborate?

Her standard rate is already $100 more than Alyssa, Grace, or Kylie who essentially do PSE as part of their standard service (ie facefucking, CIM, hair pulling, etc). So I’m unclear from the above review what Dalya provided for the supplemental $100 PSE fee (in addition to her $420 rate). Can you elaborate?
The only thing that was not mentioned was anal. That must be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.