Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allyssa
On Saturday I went there and mine second time we were playing and she start taking off me naked and bring me to table shower massage and bj.And we talk her English is not good but ok. Then when I walk to her room I saw kylie she's tall and allyssa saw me look at kylie .in the room we kiss. 69. Hugging. And talking. Then we start it she on top of me and I touch her everywhere and mine turn flip her on the bottom and do her so hard .then doggie . Then I finish and more kissing. And I ask her can I take picture together she agree . . Then I give her . 320. Tips 60..
She were surprised and thank more kissing and huging. Happy time go fast is time to go. Wish I can do on hotel outcall her. Can I do you know guy?

pokler

Power Bottom
Allyssa
On Saturday I went there and mine second time we were playing and she start taking off me naked and bring me to table shower massage and bj.And we talk her English is not good but ok. Then when I walk to her room I saw kylie she's tall and allyssa saw me look at kylie .in the room we kiss. 69. Hugging. And talking. Then we start it she on top of me and I touch her everywhere and mine turn flip her on the bottom and do her so hard .then doggie . Then I finish and more kissing. And I ask her can I take picture together she agree . . Then I give her . 320. Tips 60..
She were surprised and thank more kissing and huging. Happy time go fast is time to go. Wish I can do on hotel outcall her. Can I do you know guy?
She let you take pic with face ?

Allyssa
Kylie is about 5'3". I guess Alyssa is really tiny but 5'3" is not "tall" by any means.

This one is for Hylas, who should've been called HELL YES. This girl is amazing. Off the bat $300 for the half plus $40 tip.

First off, her cons, this girl is OCD. Like she wants you to be clean clean. Like spray your hands with alcohol and still shower before AND after. And the fact when you do her from doggy you have a Bob Marley tattoo looking at you. But that's where her cons end.

She is one of the most prettiest girls I've seen here, even with a little make up on. Does she look like the pictures in the ad, yes and no, but I'd be a liar if I said she wasn't attractive. After the donation, I asked her where she was from because it said French/Brazil mix. She said Brazil and her English isn't the best. And if you want the big ass, big tits, bimbo barbie, look somewhere else. She is model pretty with the body to match. Nice tits and nice ass. But her service is what sets her apart, she is a pro compared to Solene and Sofie. She is a freak and it shows. After a nice preview at the TS we started with DFK, and boy does she know how to use that tongue. Her head game is on point, definitely one of the best I've had. CG, mish and then doggy. And oh man is she good in doggy. She doesn't just lay there, she moves her body, thrusting you back. I arched her and she went nuts. Popped in the bag and we cleaned up. No rush, would smash again. 10/10.

I just wanted to add: Why does she not have any reviews? I'll just keep her for myself then.

I’ve had the chance of visiting DDY twice now, and both times had an awesome session with Kylie, just like everyone’s else reviews she doesn’t disappoint. I wonder if everyone would agree that she’s #1 at the moment??? who would you guys say is #2??? looking at their line up Summer looks promising, might have to go and give her a try

I’ve had the chance of visiting DDY twice now, and both times had an awesome session with Kylie, just like everyone’s else reviews she doesn’t disappoint. I wonder if everyone would agree that she’s #1 at the moment??? who would you guys say is #2??? looking at their line up Summer looks promising, might have to go and give her a try
For me it is her and Alyssa

Stina

Texted MMS who was available, was told Stina, Hylas and Yoko. Had thought about going with Yoko but was told she's only available for 30mins so I went with Stina.

Upon arrival, was told it's be a small wait but in the meantime MMS introduced me to Summer and Yoko. after a 5min wait I was Led to Stinas room, the pics aren't her but is very close and a good representation. Cute face, prob mid 20's. Body is comparable to Alyssa, short and very petite. Met with LFK, stripped and a quick BBJ, went to the TS. Soaped up, rubbed down with a B2B massage, cat bath with light rimming(not my thing) and went back to the room.

Layed on the bed and she continues the B2B massage, BLS almost to the point of teasing which I'm into. Went to 69, the BBJ is good but she doesn't keep it in long. Wrapped up, CG to ASG to Buddha position. Not as tight as the others but passable. Flipped her over and went to work lol she does moan very quietly but once the pounding start, she gets a louder. Switch to doggy which is a very pleasing view and popped in the bag with roughly 10/15mins left.

Ended with some chit chat during the massage. English isn't very versed but it's enough to get the job done. Very sweet girl, Damage was $320

pokler

Power Bottom
This one is for Hylas, who should've been called HELL YES. This girl is amazing. Off the bat $300 for the half plus $40 tip.

First off, her cons, this girl is OCD. Like she wants you to be clean clean. Like spray your hands with alcohol and still shower before AND after. And the fact when you do her from doggy you have a Bob Marley tattoo looking at you. But that's where her cons end.

She is one of the most prettiest girls I've seen here, even with a little make up on. Does she look like the pictures in the ad, yes and no, but I'd be a liar if I said she wasn't attractive. After the donation, I asked her where she was from because it said French/Brazil mix. She said Brazil and her English isn't the best. And if you want the big ass, big tits, bimbo barbie, look somewhere else. She is model pretty with the body to match. Nice tits and nice ass. But her service is what sets her apart, she is a pro compared to Solene and Sofie. She is a freak and it shows. After a nice preview at the TS we started with DFK, and boy does she know how to use that tongue. Her head game is on point, definitely one of the best I've had. CG, mish and then doggy. And oh man is she good in doggy. She doesn't just lay there, she moves her body, thrusting you back. I arched her and she went nuts. Popped in the bag and we cleaned up. No rush, would smash again. 10/10.

I just wanted to add: Why does she not have any reviews? I'll just keep her for myself then.
Is she gonna swipe my asshole with an alcohol swipe before each lick of her tongue ?

Alyssa
had a great time with this girl but the scheduling was a little rough. I made an appointment with Kylie, which was confirmed. Then when I got there I was told Kylie wasn't available for the next two hours. I also had it mind to see Alyssa at some point and she was available at the right time.

She is a very cute and sweet girl. Nice natural b's. She has a great smiling, joking personality, which makes the session relaxed and fun. She immediately started with bbbj. Good technique. lots of work with her tongue. did some gentle face fucking. The got fully undressed for the shower and added a little more bbbj. Always nice to get this at every possible juncture.

After a quick shower I sat on the edge of the bed while she was on her knees for more bj. Then moved onto the bed for some 69. When I was good and ready we strapped up for mish and doggy. She was quite vocal. I was a little off sync and we switched to more bbbj, bls, rimming and finally a completion on my part. Ended with massage and some kissing and mutual touching.

Great performance overall. She is a small firecracker.

320. Plus tip.

pokler

Power Bottom
Alyssa
had a great time with this girl but the scheduling was a little rough. I made an appointment with Kylie, which was confirmed. Then when I got there I was told Kylie wasn't available for the next two hours. I also had it mind to see Alyssa at some point and she was available at the right time.

She is a very cute and sweet girl. Nice natural b's. She has a great smiling, joking personality, which makes the session relaxed and fun. She immediately started with bbbj. Good technique. lots of work with her tongue. did some gentle face fucking. The got fully undressed for the shower and added a little more bbbj. Always nice to get this at every possible juncture.

After a quick shower I sat on the edge of the bed while she was on her knees for more bj. Then moved onto the bed for some 69. When I was good and ready we strapped up for mish and doggy. She was quite vocal. I was a little off sync and we switched to more bbbj, bls, rimming and finally a completion on my part. Ended with massage and some kissing and mutual touching.

Great performance overall. She is a small firecracker.

320. Plus tip.
So even tho you make a confirmed appointment with a girl the reality is that you get whoever is available upon arrival ?

So even tho you make a confirmed appointment with a girl the reality is that you get whoever is available upon arrival ?
I have seen over 120 girls in the pandemic. I have been to AD, grace, PH, CCP, DDY, WSD, NYAW, AL, MG, AS, PE. None of them do that. I have never got bait and switched ever. I have had cancellations at places due to period or girl got tired. Once in a blue moon someone accidentally double booked. I'd say about 90% of my appointments have been on time.
This is across all NYC GFE places.

DDY, NYAW, Grace, and the old PH were my favorite places. We all have our favorites. Actually the most cancellations I got were at PH because of Tori but I knew that about her.

All these places book and don't just swap you out left and right. When someone makes an extraordinary claim be skeptical. Is it a user that hangs around a lot and has a wide variety of places he likes.... or is it a person with one post in over 15 years. Is it a user that has some good reviews of at least 4 places....or is it a person that has 10 good reviews of 1 place and 2 reviews of another places where this same issue happens....

There are reasons that people say false things that are positive and negative.

Kylie

First time at DDY, have been on my list for a while and I’ve read all the good reviews. Sent out a text and verification which was quick, was given the line up for the following day. Deciding between Kylie and Alyssa, who both have had great reviews and looked good, I asked for suggestion since its my 1st time, who would they prefer for me. They said both are great, Kylie speaks English and Alyssa doesn't, but I know from reviews English is not a problem, lol. So I decided on Kylie, but will definitely try to link up with Alyssa for the next time.

Got to the location given, called and was then given the actual place, few doors down. As I walked in was met with smiles from the MMS who grabbed my hand, walked me to Kylie’s room. She called out to Kylie who peeked out and as soon as I got by the door, I was going in for a hug to start off, but she went right for a nice slow DFK, which broke any ice that might have been there and made me feel real comfy. Kylie is the girl in the photo’s just older as the photo’s was taken some time ago. Slim body, A’s, tight body that fit her well, long black hair and a surprisingly nice little ass on her petite frame lol. So in the room more DFK and some dirty talk, and I’m talking back lol. It wasn’t over the top and it felt authentic like she could back it up. She sits me on the edge of the bed and she’s still giving me BBBJ for a bit, pants and sneakers still on lol. Then she asks if I want standing shower or TS, she had a shower in the room, but as it was my 1st time I wanted to get the TS experience, so we throw on towels and head there. TS was thorough, she cleaned me up, gave me a solid BBBJ, gawking sounds, attempted DT few times, light RIM, applied gel for a nice nuru body slide, P2P, it was good.

Back to the room, dry off, then more BBBJ and I’m just laying back and enjoying it cause she’s going to work. Then after a bit she says she wants me inside her and what position do I enjoy, I tell her mish, but I’ll also want her on top and she smiles and says no problem. She lays down, gets pillow for her back and I slide in and she’s a bit tight. So I’m slowing up the strokes and she’s loosening up more, then switched to doggy and she had face down ass up, and I’m stroking her, gathering her long black hair to lie down her back, ass arched up, was a beautiful sight. I’m pounding away and she can take it, also reaching over for more DFK.

So now she’s back giving me BBBJ and it was feeling good, but I was taking a bit to pop. I’m feeling bad, cause I’m vibing with her and what she’s doing, but I might have to hit her with the George Costanza “It’s Not You, It’s Me” and hope she believes me lol. She hits me with some sweet talk and says don’t worry about anything, its our 1st time together, she’s here to make me feel good. I was like damn you good boo, hit me with a little bit of G, but it did the trick lol. So she gets to the side of me and I’m jerking off with one hand, She’s giving me DFK, my other hand cupped over her ass and under to rub her clit already wet, and this is working and then shortly I tell her im cumming, she darts in for a CIM. Felt sooooooo good. Her eyes lit up as it was a lot and I’m like my bad, she smiles, spits it out in the shower in the room, and says it was a lot, but glad she got me. She goes get towel, cleans me up, we lay down, some more BBBJ for a bit, then time to go. Give her hug and I’m out. Had a great time with Kylie, the whole vibe was good from seeing MMS, meeting Kylie with DFK and immediate BBBJ and everything in between. Didn’t feel rushed with anything and felt she genuinely wanted me to be happy, which made session even better. Would definitely recommend and will for sure repeat.

Damage: $320 + 40 Tip

Kylie

I had a confirmed appointment with Kylie. Verification was standard. Little confusion with the MMS during entrance about door instructions. Noted a few punters going out on my pay up. Finally in and made to wait for a couple of mins in a small room. MMS was back in 2 mins to guide me to the room.

Fun begins. Even before I could look at her in full, she had jumped on me and our lips locked for a long DFK. Started tearing out my clothes while our lips remained locked. My hands all over that toned body. As others have noted, body is that of a cross-country runner rather than someone meaty. She goes down and starts a nice BBBJ.

We broke after a few minutes and was offered a shower. No TS since it was busy so decided on standing shower in the room. Very thorough and an opportunity to make some dirty, small talk. She is funny & smart.

Back to bed. Offered rim which I took with delight. Crazy tongue, went all the way in while breaking to lick my nits from behind. She turns around while under me and starts to blow me, great feeling. I finally bring her over and She takes up CG. I lift her ass up after a while and fucked really, really hard for a couple of mins. While she leaned forward and licked my chest, ear. That was number 1.

Cleaned and starting to cuddle. It took less than 5 mins of pillow talk and junior was ready. Went doggie, rolled her hair back and grabbed it in my hand, with her body arched- what a view. Switched to RCG, and finally missionary with legs on my shoulders, both of us sweating it out. I have to commend she kept taking it and never showed she wanted a break. This girl is a pleaser. She noticed I was ready and asked if I would cim but I wanted to keep it in that pussy all the way. Number 2 was there.

She encouraged me for more but I knew I was done. Cleaned, dressed and left with tons of slaps on that ass. As all have noted, one of the best service on the market.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Kylie

I had a confirmed appointment with Kylie. Verification was standard. Little confusion with the MMS during entrance about door instructions. Noted a few punters going out on my pay up. Finally in and made to wait for a couple of mins in a small room. MMS was back in 2 mins to guide me to the room.

Fun begins. Even before I could look at her in full, she had jumped on me and our lips locked for a long DFK. Started tearing out my clothes while our lips remained locked. My hands all over that toned body. As others have noted, body is that of a cross-country runner rather than someone meaty. She goes down and starts a nice BBBJ.

We broke after a few minutes and was offered a shower. No TS since it was busy so decided on standing shower in the room. Very thorough and an opportunity to make some dirty, small talk. She is funny & smart.

Back to bed. Offered rim which I took with delight. Crazy tongue, went all the way in while breaking to lick my nits from behind. She turns around while under me and starts to blow me, great feeling. I finally bring her over and She takes up CG. I lift her ass up after a while and fucked really, really hard for a couple of mins. While she leaned forward and licked my chest, ear. That was number 1.

Cleaned and starting to cuddle. It took less than 5 mins of pillow talk and junior was ready. Went doggie, rolled her hair back and grabbed it in my hand, with her body arched- what a view. Switched to RCG, and finally missionary with legs on my shoulders, both of us sweating it out. I have to commend she kept taking it and never showed she wanted a break. This girl is a pleaser. She noticed I was ready and asked if I would cim but I wanted to keep it in that pussy all the way. Number 2 was there.

She encouraged me for more but I knew I was done. Cleaned, dressed and left with tons of slaps on that ass. As all have noted, one of the best service on the market.
No mention of a condom.
So you nutted in her twice?

Status
Not open for further replies.