Dream Dream You Reviews & Discussion 929-925-7688 (old number 347-468-6868)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allyssa

Sorry for yet another review of Allyssa but I wanted to see her based on the reviews I saw here. As usual I scheduled her for 10AM today so I am her first customer. I got there early and she was not ready yet so I waited in a separate room. On the way there I was introduced to Kayla (which I saw before as Jenny) and Grace. Grace looked a lot better than her pictures on their website. For sure I will want to see her soon. Anyway after a few minutes Allyssa came to the room to fetch me and gave me a DFK as an apology for making me wait. She was short and thin like other view said. I found her face to be more attractive than what is in the website.

We went to her room which was tiny and like the other reviews here she pulled down my pants and started a BBBJ. After some time I told her I wanted a quick stand up shower so she can wash and ass and then RIM me. We did the standup shower in a quick and methodical way like I asked and head back to the room.

She was very aggressive and we were quickly in bed where her doing a passionate DFK. She started to call me her husband I felt was cute. We started to make out and talking about how I will dump my wife for her if her services were good enough. I also liked how she kissed my ears and went deep with her tongue into my ears. She then told me to get to a doggie style so she can RIM me. She then, like other reviewed, RIM BLS and BBBJ me for the next 7-8 minutes or so. She asked by permission to go very deep in my ass which was of course a big yes. After that she did some conventional BBBJ followed by some 69. Note that she was very passionate and aggressive the entire time and dictated when wand what we did. She then asked if we should fuck in which case I said yes.

She put on the wrapper and then we did CG for a few min followed by doggie for a couple of minutes. Her pussy was very tight when I fucked her doggie and I almost exploded. I then got control of myself and then asked to fuck her missionary. I then must have fucked her missionary while DFK her for about 20 minutes or so. What I really like about her attitude was that the entire time she did nothing to try to get me to cum early and put up a good front that she is enjoying herself and would be glad to have me fuck her for the entire day. Even the room is small I liked the different mirrors in the room where I can watch myself fuck her while she kissed my ears. While fucking her I told her I want to finish in her mouth and that I would consider dumping my wife for her if she swallowed my sperm. After fucking her missionary for a full 20 minutes where I fully enjoyed myself I sensed we had only about 10 minutes left on the clock.

At this stage I told her to take the wrapper off and BBBJ and RIM me for a few more minutes. She did so and then she said she wanted to swallow me and we went directly to a BBBJ with me fucking her face with my hand on her head. I then blew a big load and she swallowed most of it. She then continued sucking for another 1-2 minutes. She then rinsed her mouth and with only 5 minutes left I was getting up to leave. She insisted that I say the full hour and we cuddled for another 5 minutes when my cock became hard again. She offered to do a quick HJ but I said there is no way I can cum in time. I then realized I never paid the $320 after the shower and then got up gave her the $320 plus another $40 tip.

It was a great experience. I will for sure repeat. I guess if I had a criticism of Allyssa is that in bed she is bit too aggressive and would shift between different positions before I was ready. She should do a better job of reading my body language on what I wanted. Still I guess I prefer this then a provider that is very passive and only move on instruction.

I LOVED Viola at AL. Will have to try Alyssa if she is the same girl.
It is same girl. Fucking tiny sex maniac.
I found her in Brooklyn and had the same menu for a little cheaper. she doesn't miss a beat and she deserves a visit from everyone. I'm probably gonna try and swing by toward the weekend.

I'm curious, in Alyssa's room, does it have a hard bed or a semi soft bed? The girls are nice, but I am not crazy about the location and this place is kind of cramped.
If I am not mistaken, she has the tiny closet room where they stuffed Ling Ling inside before. It's not very glamourous but it may get a little stuffy.

I found her in Brooklyn and had the same menu for a little cheaper. she doesn't miss a beat and she deserves a visit from everyone. I'm probably gonna try and swing by toward the weekend.

If I am not mistaken, she has the tiny closet room where they stuffed Ling Ling inside before. It's not very glamourous but it may get a little stuffy.
I had both Ling Ling and Kaylee in that front room. It can get a little warm in there.

You've got a girl on the bed giving you a good ball and ass licking and your worried how fluffy the damn bed is?
I always focus on how many and where are the mirrors in the room. I am very visual and really like watching me getting a BBBJ or RIM in the mirror. I also really like having a mirror right behind the pillow so I can see my face on top of hers while fucking the provider missionary.

You've got a girl on the bed giving you a good ball and ass licking and your worried how fluffy the damn bed is?
I like hard beds. So hard to bust in mish on a soft bed. I saw that girl that worked at PE and NYAW and NYAW was nut busted in mish ever time and at PE nut was in her mouth every time.

The small room at the end of the hall at Grace Spa is my all time favorite. Absolutely destroyed Alice and Jessica in that room. With Jessica I went from standing mish to like being horizontal by pushing off the wall or shelf or whatever was there. But yeah, my tall ass could push off the wall to get all up in dat pussy. Still, that was the first time I ever felt I fucked a girl until she loved me.'

I had both Ling Ling and Kaylee in that front room. It can get a little warm in there.
Just making a note that when you walk inside the place, if you make a right then the last room on the right has an AC in it. It is sort of hidden.

pokler

Power Bottom
I like hard beds. So hard to bust in mish on a soft bed. I saw that girl that worked at PE and NYAW and NYAW was nut busted in mish ever time and at PE nut was in her mouth every time.

The small room at the end of the hall at Grace Spa is my all time favorite. Absolutely destroyed Alice and Jessica in that room. With Jessica I went from standing mish to like being horizontal by pushing off the wall or shelf or whatever was there. But yeah, my tall ass could push off the wall to get all up in dat pussy. Still, that was the first time I ever felt I fucked a girl until she loved me.'

Just making a note that when you walk inside the place, if you make a right then the last room on the right has an AC in it. It is sort of hidden.
There's another dude who used to take Jessica to a hotel when she got off work at Grace and he'd fuck her into the wee hours of the morning for free. I'd say that's the guy she loved .

Gucci 260hh

I just had an amazing time with Gucci at DDY today. She was like a luxury item for sure. MMS told me she is 24 and, in this case, I buy that, very yung indeed and super pretty with very big tits. mms told me she was a spa girl from Macao. I guess that means she is a professional, and that she proved well. It started like any session but developed into something even hotter. BBBJ, MISH, 69 for a long wet time, but the highlight was RCG. Not only was she riding me in a really great way, at a great angle, but she was also using her hands with a lube of some kind to make sure I was wide awake down there. Her riding bounced the bed for a while and she lifted her ass up in the air and held my knees, with her toes on the bed she lifted and then looked back at me with a big smile, that's when I popped.

She cleaned me with a hot towel and we kissed for a bit. Writing these reviews gets me excited and hard and I can't help but want to go back again. I will do it soon.

Gucci 260hh

I just had an amazing time with Gucci at DDY today. She was like a luxury item for sure. MMS told me she is 24 and, in this case, I buy that, very yung indeed and super pretty with very big tits. mms told me she was a spa girl from Macao. I guess that means she is a professional, and that she proved well. It started like any session but developed into something even hotter. BBBJ, MISH, 69 for a long wet time, but the highlight was RCG. Not only was she riding me in a really great way, at a great angle, but she was also using her hands with a lube of some kind to make sure I was wide awake down there. Her riding bounced the bed for a while and she lifted her ass up in the air and held my knees, with her toes on the bed she lifted and then looked back at me with a big smile, that's when I popped.

She cleaned me with a hot towel and we kissed for a bit. Writing these reviews gets me excited and hard and I can't help but want to go back again. I will do it soon.
Damn, want to check her out. I always try to get the chinese girls at a premium in NYC.

I have had JiaJia a few times in one of the two front rooms. No issues at all with size or temperature.
The only room that sucks is the tiny one. Going in make a left and it is halfway down the hall on the right. It used to be lifted up. But once they put it level to the ground it was better -- only issue it more than long enough but just a tad wider than the bed. But that is the last room they use.
Some of the rooms have fans (they may swap around). For AMPs overall rooms from best to worse I would put (I know some of these are gone but we know the locations) PH > AL > DDY > PE > NYAW > Grace. But that tiny ass room at Grace is still the best IMO. The giant ass room at AL was just too fucking big. I am fucking a girl for an hour here not on a week long vacation. But the room with the most memories is at PE for sure....

Status
Not open for further replies.