Does she really like you?

well, maybe it isn't your speed but I do a bit of entertaining at the sushi samba on 7th ave and its always on stand-by for a date.

the women that go there are attractive, the food is inventive and well prepared. They do an EXCELLENT job with the tiradito, probably better than any place in new york, as well as a very good moqueca mista.

Please try it. I think that if the vibe suited you, you'd find the food pleasing.

the 7th ave location also has a rooftop dining area.

Originally posted by BigMadM
who fucking remembers, all the 714s and schrooms and Johnie Walker with bud chasers
well.......I was a good son growing up..........

I waited until after I grew up to start acting stupid.....

Originally posted by h. von bingen

as a lawyer you should read more carefully.
hmmmmmmm
Wasn't April referring to BMM's story about poking the arrogant professor cum oinker? As a lawyer you should read more carefully.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
Originally posted by Jras:
I'm in love too. Feels great, better than I've felt in decades. I really didn't think it was possible. I'm flush.

Me too. Several times a month. I'm flush. Fluffy towels and all.

Last edited:
Originally posted by jseah
nope.....California is 16 to get a learner's permit (and 16 to get a license). there was talk of raising the age to 18, but I don't know if that went through or not.

Can illegal immigrants still get Drivers licenses or did Ah-nold put a stop to that?

You know what's really wrong with threads like this one...

If you don't login all day, it takes you about 2 frecking hours to catch up on it. Jeeszzz!!!!

Carry on...

Originally posted by fumpton
Can illegal immigrants still get Drivers licenses or did Ah-nold put a stop to that?
they stopped that in the 90's, at the same time they added the "official state ID", which was essentially the same as the driver's license, but the holder could not drive.

i don't respect her because she wigged out for no reason.
UGH!!!!

To her she had a very damn good reason. She sensed, as did I and others, your condesention of her. And its not the first time you've done it.

Whether you see it or not, she does. And just because you don't doesn't invalidate her feelings in the matter.

Geeze, you seriously don't get it do you?

Potentially ruinous short coming, that.

You have a tendency to talk down to folks and its belittling.

PLEASE KNOCK IT OFF! [asked in all humility and politeness.]

Originally posted by April
To be perfectly honest I truly could care less. This thread has become like a car crash and everyone is rubber necking. I'm kind of enyoying this in a sick perverted way. Although I'm not sure if it is the sadist or the masochist coming out of me. Perhaps a bit of both.

Hammer <-------> Nailhead. Dead on target.

Damn, there are times I'd vote for you for Congress. But you wouldn't be able to hack it up on the hill.

You're too honest. :)

You're not a dummy. Emotikons are dumb, however.
Why? Because you say so? [and I'm not picking on you singularly here. I have the same disagreement with JL on this issue.]

I use them all the time. In a two dimensional medium, where you can't "look the other fellow in the eyes", and brevity has become the norm [except for me, I know... I know] some method for showing exactly the emotional state of the writer at the time the message was passed into medium is called for, least it be taken the wrong way.

In appropriate, or inaccurate use of emoticons is probably unwise. But that is true of any misuse or inconceived use of a form of communication. They have no place in formal writing, but in their context and within their proper place... etc, and so forth.

I don't dig on the emoticons because they're crutches. If one cannot properly and accurately express mood and emotions, well, then they should try harder.

If you're using the emoticons for fun, well, that's a different story.

she doesn't need my compassion; she's got you guys. (really.)
NOTE: While I can't speak for anyone other then myself, if you think this is fluffballing you are sadly mistaken.

Some people, perhaps people who even think well of you [I know I did, and wish to continue, but its getting very hard of late... not that I am saying you ought to care about that] are trying to TELL YOU SOMETHING.

They are taking April's part in this, as they took Cat's before, because they truly saw you cross a line.

Geeze... even I am getting tired of this. By this time you either are starting to get it or you aren't.