Does she really like you?

I always thought the only way to tell if someone is genuinely smiling is if they show teeth.... I guess I confused that with being genuinely happy.

12-20

BTW, half of those faces weren't even smiling.. I think this is a set up!!!!

I always felt more like they were laughing at the pathetic old man they just fucked.The smiles were genuine. The reasons for it always bothered me.
Reasons for smiling-The old fuck just gave me 700 bucks.
The old fuck is finally done.
The old fuck is at least clean.
The old fuck is about to leave.
The old fuck will probably call me again, and give me another 700 bucks
The old fuck needs alot of rest, so I get to watch MTV videos while he rests up again.
The old fuck fucks like an old man, so its not that hard on me.
Man, I dont want to go on, Im depressing myself.

8 out of 20, does that mean that I always thought they only liked me because of money I could be wrong? Maybe I really turn on those 23y/os more than I thought.

Yeah, right. Smile away, be happy.

15 of 20

By the sixth or so I started being aware of what made the smiles feel genuine, and then went on that.

First of all, there's blinking. Second of all, there's extraneous head movement. A real surprised smile is an inner chuckle, it involves the whole body. Plus, I figured, an inner laugh would probably be more distracting to someone, so they'd glance around or roll their eyes, as they pondered what had just made them smile.

Most of the ones I thought were fake were a little too fixated on "me" (the camera), so much so they never blinked!

16 for 20

Why wouldn't she like me? Sam Grant's face on a stack of $50's would make anyone smile.

How does a Hollywood agent say "Fuck you"? -- "Trust me."

I was with a woman recently who kept squealing "Please. Please [my name]. Please. Please. Please."

I thought it was pretty deft, because it was ambiguous enough that she wasn't really lying.

It could have meant, "Please stop."

Or, "Please do something that feels good, instead of what you're doing."

Or, "Please tell me this isn't really happening."

Or, "Please move, you're blocking my view of my favorite poster."

17/20. The eyes have it.

The three I missed were genuine smiles that I mistook for fake smiles. (does that mean I am a generally distrusting person?)