Does she really like you?

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
hbv

h. von with all due respect you may have noticed in the past that I rarely respond to your posts. I try not to say anything to someone if I have nothing nice to add. (these days anyway)
I find it funny that I usually pass over your posts because I can't understand what the heck your saying. Might I suggest the same?
Sorry never made it to college, my grammar and yes spelling does admittedly suck. However I will tell you that I am a very intelligent woman and can hold my own very well in a conversation. I just am not so anal as to worry about what people may think of a gramatical error or "line spaces". Perhaps it's best if you and I just don't engage one another. One thing I am not is a hypocrit. You once accused me of not answering one of your questions by questioning me if I only reserve my comments for my clientel, well I'm not here to get clients, I offer no info and I don't wish to promote myself here. I want to be able to be April, me. I'll save my promotions for when I'm actually working and on boards that know me as the person I promote....not April. I'm strictly here because this is where I started, where I feel comfortable, where I can say I generally like a great deal of the posters. I also feel that I have been around here long enough to be able to see through alot of BS. To let the truth be known I like you and respect you as much as I do your other half. Don't know you but I know that I don't like a great deal of what you have to say or the way you appear to feel for what ever reason that you are above anyone here. A self admitted snob I think you referred to yourself. Well I am a person who shoots at the hip and calls it as I see it. I may not have been posting all that much until very recently but I have been skimming the boards and to be totally honest for the life of me I don't know why your here. Oh ....thats right! You bought pussy once! It seems to me that you offer nothing to this board other than correcting other peoples grammar and posts, cheering on idiots who IMO you figure best to follow him or he might just put you on the mess with list. You have a great deal of knowlege in certain aspects but IMO thise aspects have nothing to do with this site. I think sometimes your only purpous here is to step on others so that perhaps you can feel better about yourself.
Disclsimer: Please don't take this as an attack. This is my oppinion, things I've wanted to say but just kept my mouth shut because frankly your not that important to me at all. I just felt it was high time I laid my cards on the table so this way you and I have no misunderstandings. I don't know you but from what I see her I don't really like you. And that is in my right as it is in yours to pass over my hard to read posts. Funny the other dsy I made a post and then made an off handed comment about ok now I'll wait for the grammar and spelling corrections...that my dear was meant for you. I guess you missed that one something tells me you wont miss this. I have no problem with constructive critism but I feel more like to trying to belittle me than help me. So for now on save your breathe. If you feel the need to correct my spelling and grammar jsut let me know and I'll send my posts to your for prior approval before I send 'em to Slinkey I'm sure your intelligent enough to realize that was sarcasm.
April =P

p.s. If anyone else has problems readin my posts I appologize but this is me and this is how I write. With plenty of run on sentences, grammatical errors and I notoriously have difficulty spelling certain words.

April

Originally posted by BigMadM

April? really, never saw a man more than once a month?
I'm certain in the past that there was one or two that had I not checked myself this may have gotten complicated. I can honeltly say that I'd be able to count one one hand the men I have seen more than once a month over the last year. I have never had the patience or a high BS meter for what it takes to maintain a "sugar daddy" type relationship. What can I say I like my independence. I have never had one, never met someone that I actually thought I wanted to put the time trust and commitment into. If you take a look at that other review site you'll see that I have been slowing down to a crawl this past year. But yeah I very seldom see a guy more than once a month, then again these days I only comeout to play once a month, if at all. Thats not to say that I would NEVER consider it or sugar daddy (lets face it I'm not a teenager anymore folks, long way off in fact lol!) but I can only be around someone that I really want to be around for extended periods of time.

April

Originally posted by Confused
Gonna go make some popcorn....anybody want some?
Don't waste good popcorn. Trust me I stated my oppinion and personally I don't feel there is nothing really left to say on either account.

Re: hbv

Originally posted by April
h. von with all due respect you may have noticed in the past that I rarely respond to your posts. I try not to say anything to someone if I have nothing nice to add. (these days anyway)
I find it funny that I usually pass over your posts because I can't understand what the heck your saying. Might I suggest the same?
Sorry never made it to college, my grammar and yes spelling does admittedly suck. However I will tell you that I am a very intelligent woman and can hold my own very well in a conversation. I just am not so anal as to worry about what people may think of a gramatical error or "line spaces". Perhaps it's best if you and I just don't engage one another. One thing I am not is a hypocrit. You once accused me of not answering one of your questions by questioning me if I only reserve my comments for my clientel, well I'm not here to get clients, I offer no info and I don't wish to promote myself here. I want to be able to be April, me. I'll save my promotions for when I'm actually working and on boards that know me as the person I promote....not April. I'm strictly here because this is where I started, where I feel comfortable, where I can say I generally like a great deal of the posters. I also feel that I have been around here long enough to be able to see through alot of BS. To let the truth be known I like you and respect you as much as I do your other half. Don't know you but I know that I don't like a great deal of what you have to say or the way you appear to feel for what ever reason that you are above anyone here. A self admitted snob I think you referred to yourself. Well I am a person who shoots at the hip and calls it as I see it. I may not have been posting all that much until very recently but I have been skimming the boards and to be totally honest for the life of me I don't know why your here. Oh ....thats right! You bought pussy once! It seems to me that you offer nothing to this board other than correcting other peoples grammar and posts, cheering on idiots who IMO you figure best to follow him or he might just put you on the mess with list. You have a great deal of knowlege in certain aspects but IMO thise aspects have nothing to do with this site. I think sometimes your only purpous here is to step on others so that perhaps you can feel better about yourself.
Disclsimer: Please don't take this as an attack. This is my oppinion, things I've wanted to say but just kept my mouth shut because frankly your not that important to me at all. I just felt it was high time I laid my cards on the table so this way you and I have no misunderstandings. I don't know you but from what I see her I don't really like you. And that is in my right as it is in yours to pass over my hard to read posts. Funny the other dsy I made a post and then made an off handed comment about ok now I'll wait for the grammar and spelling corrections...that my dear was meant for you. I guess you missed that one something tells me you wont miss this. I have no problem with constructive critism but I feel more like to trying to belittle me than help me. So for now on save your breathe. If you feel the need to correct my spelling and grammar jsut let me know and I'll send my posts to your for prior approval before I send 'em to Slinkey I'm sure your intelligent enough to realize that was sarcasm.
April =P

p.s. If anyone else has problems readin my posts I appologize but this is me and this is how I write. With plenty of run on sentences, grammatical errors and I notoriously have difficulty spelling certain words.
ok. i was just asking to make it easier to read. i have never even considered correcting your grammar or spelling. i would never correct the grammar or spelling of someone who clearly just hasn't had the education. it would be wrong. but thanks anyway.

hvb

April

Re: Re: hbv

Originally posted by h. von bingen
.................. i would never correct the grammar or spelling of someone who clearly just hasn't had the education. it would be wrong. but thanks anyway............hey i would never pick on someone like her. don't you get it?

hvb

I think you just proved my point. Thank you.

No, it kinda dissapoints me because I hate to think anyone would question anyones reasons for posting here.
Its not only about pussy eating and ass fucking.
There are topics where intellilgent people offer very interesting views, unlike my rants and complaints.
Its good to see views from all sides, no matter what reasons they have to post here.
If the moderator has a problem with someone, hell toss them as he has in the past.
I dont get why anyone questions ones rights or reasons to post on a PUBLIC message board.

Its best to ignore comments from people you dont like. Critisism is something that comes with posting on a PMB, it took me long enough to understand to bypass most of it.

April

Mike your 100% correct it IS best to ignore people that you really have nothing nice to add to. However after repeatedly ignoring and then being questioned as to why I was ignoring her, I felt it was high time to share why.

Ditto.

April: I cannot ever recall asking you anything except to put spaces in your posts. If that's not possible, that's fine.

Thanks BMM, you're a real standup guy.

April

do a search if you don't believe me. I don't come out with this stuff out of the blue. Contrary to what you make think of "someone like me" I have a life.

No. But, it's okay. It doesn't matter. Really.

The only thing I currently think of someone like you is that I would like to read your posts more carefully.

Last edited:

justme

homo economicus
Don't you see how it's incredibly presumptuous (if not, as mentioned, insanely ironic) of you to ask someone to modify their posting styles so that you can better understand what they write?

Moreover, the lack of grace that you display here reminds me of that of Judge Crater in his argument with Kimmie (which I'm sure you'll remember as it was thread drift in his argument with you.