Does she really like you?

Originally posted by justlooking
I was with a woman recently who kept squealing "Please. Please [my name]. Please. Please. Please."

."
Last time a girl was screamin please with me she was trying to get me off of her so she couild get her ass off the remote control to the TV. She yelled please harder, so I just kept going at her harder....finally she yelled, hey, get off of me, I got the remote digging into my back.

I think it's great that she didn't want to be rude and get up and walk across the room to change the channel while you were fucking her. I hope you kept seeing that girl.

14/20

I heard tell of a game the service guys played in the Philipenes called "Smile"

A bunch of guys would sit around a big table in a bar drinking and chatting it up while some working girl went to work on one of them under the table (no peaking allowed). If the guy cracked a smile the next round was on him.

The things I missed.......

Interesting

I looked at those pics and was thinking, "none of these people are smiling very much." So I took the whole stupid test, and on 18, I figured out you were suppose to click the button to start the clip. I finished anyway, and got 18 out of 20. I did not look at the faces on the results page, and took the thing again--this time watching the animation--and got 13 out of 20 when seeing the actual smiles.

Wonder what that means?

just had a great phone call, worth sharing....im such a mofo....
Got an old friend, out of the business, calls me now and then if she knows someone that wants to get back in, or a new girl.
So a couple of weeks ago, she tells me she knows a girl who just wants a few hits, make some dough, and stop. Newbie.
I tell her to give her my ***** addy and my celly, but when she can call me.
She just called, man, I really am not a nice guy.
We chitchatted back and forth,(she has no clue who I am on this site, or even that sites like this exist)
She explained, she understands how this works....she actually did a double with my friend once around year and a half ago for a rich slob..........anyway.......I explain I dont have the money for anything big.....just a few hours one morning.
Shes all for it......she asks me to offer her a price.
I love this game.
I ask her what she thinks it worth, to be nice to me, I wont demand too much.
Shes not sure, but I have to make her some type of offer so she can know what she can expect. One time deal, unless she wants to see me again and vicaversa.

Im so cunning, I say to her what do you earn all week as a receptionist at that nice place you work. She tells me she gets killed after taxes. Once again, Im really cunning, so I say, listen, Ill give you your entire weeks pay, gross.....for just one morning with me, and Ill even pick you up and drop you off back at work if you want to get the second half of the day in.
She tells me she will just take a sick day.
Gross, she says, an entire weeks pay for a few hours with you and you dont want anything kinky?
Just some good ole fun, you can ask ******* if I ever did anything against her wishes. Im not stupid.
I just want to have fun, and if I can have fun 3 times in one morning, Id be really happy and even add some to the pot.
She was elated. Really she said, my gross for the week, and then some.........
She told me her gross is like 482 or something like that.

I told her what a great deal she made, she was tuff to bargain with, she laughed at me.
She asked me again, before I hung up, just spend the morning with you, have some sex, and youre going to give me one weeks of my current salary in cash before taxes and then some?
Yep I said, and ill bring you some gifts, like perfume, because thats just the guy I am. And if you want, Id love to take you out to lunch before we split for the day.

She was thrilled. I explained I have to wait a week or so.
No problem. I dont know whats worse. Me taking advantage of a naive 24 y/o, or her having no problem fucking an old fat guy for money likes its nothing.

Last edited:
I was thinking maybe the rich slob she did her *only* commercial show with was JL.......I dont mind. I never cared about sloppy seconds.........

Hey, Im glad she said yes, lets see if she goes through with it.
It took me 4 fucking weeks of phone tag to get one of the ex advertisers on this board to have lunch with me. The blond finally agreed to a cup of coffee(lunch, not sex). My power of persuasion is weak, unless I know I can use money as an alternative. Thats why I always end up fucking some ugly pathetic women with cottage cheese thighs and smelly ass, I just cant get over on the young ones. They dont buy any of my shitty lines.

I should get an award for all the old, take out my uppers, fat bags Ive screwed in the past 5 years.

thankyou JL, after just thinking about all the old bags I bang, and how pathetic I really am, you rub in yet another fact that proves my entire point of being pathetic.

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
I scored an 18 out of 20. IMO if the smile does not reach the eyes then it is just a facial expression to make others feel comfortable.
The best thing girls can do in this business is present themselves as happy, healthy, open and honest. Consistancy! sooner or later all the dirty laundry comes out. I mean lets be for real girls. Can any of you actually with a straight face say that they enjoyed the company of each and everyman she has been associated with (in this spectrum).
Even in bars at a "reg" scene. The woman with the smile who is attractive and seems the most approachable with most likely get more attention than a girl sitting at the bar looking miserable, not smiling and giving off body language that she does not wish to be bothered. I also notice that men are much less likely to approach women whom they feel are somehow out of their league. Meaning women who are exceptionally attractive or even beautiful tend to get approached alot less. Confidence is a major factor. As a woman I want to feel like I'm dealing with a confident man, and I think the same might go true inverse.
I've met several men whom if circumstances were right and if this was a different life I'd definately consider seeing them off clock. I have though learned by experience that while there are a few happy endings I am not nieve enough to believe in "Pretty Woman" thats an old ho fantacy. Thankfully many of us tend not to buy into it, but hey there are all types out there looking for different things. I always try to keep my personal life and my "on line life" totally seperate. Meaning I don't get into attatchments plans or promises. I'm not the girl you would have seen if you were looking for a bit more complications than a great no no-nonsence sesion and I never saw anyone more than once a month. I found it tends to keep things in perspective. Not to say that starnger things have not happened, but this is just my take on this. I get my oppinions from my life experiences, what I have seen from different aspects and different roles I played over the past few years weather it be a madam a full time provider or someone who has slowed down enormously and only plays once a month.
So, does she really like you? If this is something that really matters to you then see her the next time your schedules are open for both. If a girl does not like a previous encounter trust me she will not see you again. Just like there are a plethora of pro's out there with numberous resourses to find them, the same holds true for clients looking for action. IMO Any woman who see's a man that she totally disliked in session something is not on the up and up. Other thsn s girl that has no say in what she does or who she does (usually totally controlled by a pimp)
You guys spend your hard earned $ on us. I mean why throw $ away if its something you didnt like the first time? Also for the ladies I recommend giving reduced rates for anyone who see's you on a monthly basis. It's a good way to show your appreciation, because lets face it there are so many of us to choose from. I'm attractive in my 30's, what my reviews reflect are that I'm more of a service oriented gal. Not one that gets a fee for just being beautiful and young. I'm not beautiful, I'm not young. I am attractive. Admit that my body is not as tone as I'd like but I'm also aware that my service standards for my self are above the norn. I'm a service oriented pro. Some get great reviews and alot of biz because they have model like looks, now mix that with excellent service and you got yourself s hell of a girl! So to answer the topic question. Sure there are many of you who I have and do enjoy our time together very much so. your personalities your openness, I believe communication is a very important element in a session. Then again you also need to be able to read your clients. So bottom line, if I invite you back then yeah I liked you. Please believe me that when I for what ever reason make a mental note that I will not see this person I happen to be in session with again no amount of $ can change my mind. I'll be totally professional and never ever rude, but I would recommend that perhaps he might be happier seeing someone else. Now if someone outright asks why I will tell then the exact reason why I don't wish to see them again. Soemtimes the truth hurts and I try to be as specific as possible (like I felt you totally disprespected me in our previous session...yeah sounds funny coming from a hooker!) If it does happen to be a mature person who knows how to actually listen I might give him another chance but I would let him know exactly what I didn't previously like and by pre-warning him he would now have no excuses. Now if after THAT I still found I just didn't like the guy or felt he was a rude self centered jerk I wouldn't see him again. I will not go into the details with him a second time. After that I feel I've gone beyond my duties. Just like us girls we do have bad days as well (although this is no excuse for recieving less than satisfactory service) We however must realize that reguardless of what happened the night before or on the way to an appointment these men are seeing us to escape all the BS they might be getting (or not getting at home) So the last thing they want is a miserable pro who asts as though we are doing them a favor.
my thought and oppinions
A =P

I did a 3 hour session monday morning with a girl I see off and on.
That evening, hours after the session, I saw an ***** from her.
(always gets me nervous, maybe something is wrong)
She jsut wanted to thank me for seeing her that morning. I was reading the short letter and I was feeling good that a 23y/o girl was thanking me. then she added that she really needed the money to finish furnishing her apt. and she was glad I took a long session. They all like my money. She killed me with that last line.
I really honestly thought one of them might actually like the person, not the john.

Fuck it.

April? really, never saw a man more than once a month?