CT...Revisited

Just got back from sweedish had a new young girl named Gigi very pretty and tall 5 ' 10" long sexy legs,very good session.daty ,69 ,mish,cowgirl ,reversecg.and dogie.with a nice long massage!Definatly going back to see her,she looks a lot like Bonnie from Ginja spa but younger.very nice!

newtown ct Jade Massage 203 304 1291

in my travels came upon a nice little establishment in newtown ct ex 11 of Rt 84w off of rt 25s. Clean & private in a large strip mall with ample parking. various ladies in their early 30ies very skilled at what they do will repeat

in my travels came upon a nice little establishment in newtown ct ex 11 of Rt 84w off of rt 25s. Clean & private in a large strip mall with ample parking. various ladies in their early 30ies very skilled at what they do will repeat
Welcome to the board, g. Care to elaborate a bit? Street address, table shower, FS, how much, etc...

No details..... but

I was driving back from New York and traveled up 7 and across 25 toward Litchfield and saw many asian spas in malls along the way. So it's just possible that all the Waterbury talent moved west and south....

Lily Spa - Danbury: Tina

I went here recently. It was probably a mistake to go at the time I did, after midnight, but that was time I had so that's when I went.

I went in and was greeted by an older woman, who led me to a room. Her name was Mimi. I was hoping she was the Mamasan, but she told me the massage would be with her. I said "no thanks" and started to leave.

She left and brought a young, beautiful 30s, woman, with 7 body, a little bit a of tummy, great eyes, eye makeup, and a great smile, named Tina.

That was the last good thing that happened. Everything after that was awful.

Tina literally spoke zero English. Now, who wants to chat. But if you can't communicate anything at all, what you like, or anything, that can get old pretty fast. So that was bad.

The TS was horrible. She had no idea what she was doing. Too much soap, not enough water, and not enough attention to the areas that need attention.

Then, this has nothing to do with Tina...Stepping out of the TS, the place was FREEZING...like I was standing outside...and Tina could not care less...she was washing down the table shower while I was shivering and my teeth were chattering. Really bad.

Finally, I grabbed a 2nd towel to wrap myself up in and try not get sick. Finally Tina set up the sauna so I could thaw out.

In the room, Tina was also awful.

Lily is not an AMP, where you may get FS. It's a lock. You hand over the full amount at the start.

So, Lily was not starting with any massage. It was straight in, despite me asking for a little massage. She said massage after.

The CBJ was all teeth.

The buildup to the FS, was full of the worst acting you've ever seen, and she kept pushing let's get to the FS, and making gestures.

Finally, we did doggy, CG, RCG, and she put way too much lube, and it was awful, and she was just waiting for it to be over.

Mamasan was calling time at 30 minutes.

Afterwards, I asked for the massage she promised me, and she said "no time". I said "you promised," and she gave a horribly painful massage. After a few minutes, I said "Stop. Forget it." Went back to shower, and took a self shower. Mama kept yelling time.

I left knowing I would never see Tina (because she does a bad job, speaks no English and does not care) or go back to Lily's again (because they have no heaters, and the place is somewhat rundown).

anybody got a line on the new girl at Swedish? i called today and It was Angie, Yoko and a new girl. They should be giving Angie a pension by now. She still looks good bt man she must be there 5 years now.

what's the damage in swedish now a days?
I saw Yoko-turns out i had never seen her before.

She is roughly 30-33-thin -in good shape but with horribly gone wrong bolt ons with most of the protrusion in the upper area and nips pointing down.

In the TS, she paid a lot of attention to the butt-musta scrubbed that thing 5-6 times. I figured Asian was gonna be on the menu and i was right.

Back in the room- she started with the light touch immediately and within one minute was going for the asian, however her aim was off and also, it was not au natural. She was cooperative but RUSHED everything.

She asked for no money ever- i was done in 20-25 minutes -left her a C note.

Come on guys-give it up. I know there is more info out there. I have another review of "Selena" or maybe "Serena" but no one seems interested in this forum so im holding back.

Yoko with the bad bolt ons and 2 old ladies currently. Quite a step down from their usual quality.
I have not been there in a while i will be heading there during the alive at five music . I usually get the massage fs then hang at Bobby V's and watch the concerts.Do you know the older womens names or body types?

I have not been there in a while i will be heading there during the alive at five music . I usually get the massage fs then hang at Bobby V's and watch the concerts.Do you know the older womens names or body types?
One old one name Mimi. Typical middle aged body of one that used to be hot.10 lbs overweight, gravity setting in, folds in the middle etc

A stripper told me that Tubs for Two in Meriden was raided and closed.... no confirmation
It had a long ride-20 years? I never once sessioned there- Each time i tried- nothing but fat girls. !/4 mile up the street on opposite side there was something gardens or similar. I used to see a 21 y.o from Rhode Island who drove to work everyday to be sure she was far away from home. I also use to see a girl in NY who drove in from Delaware for the same reason.

It had a long ride-20 years? I never once sessioned there- Each time i tried- nothing but fat girls. !/4 mile up the street on opposite side there was something gardens or similar. I used to see a 21 y.o from Rhode Island who drove to work everyday to be sure she was far away from home. I also use to see a girl in NY who drove in from Delaware for the same reason.

My first session there was mid 1990s. One girl I saw at Whispers went there after it was raided and closed. I have had better luck the last few years. But probably only a few sessions. The drop in quality from AMPs is pretty noticeable.