CT...Revisited

The other Ct thread is getting filled with a lot of non-review related issues so I figured lets start another thread with actual reviews...

Went to Nirvana for the first time Friday afternoon on my way to Rhode Island for an excellent weekend of fly fishing for stripers...

Met Yummie...very nice looking Korean with a great body. Nice TS with special cleaning to the right areas. Back in the room she procedes to get naked, unsolicited, and gives a fairly decent massage for about 25 minutes. She then procedes to give me a fairly thorough tongue bath and kisses up and down my entire back. She ends that with a nice session of Asian that was incredible. On the flip she paid special attention to the boys and came up to my nipples from time to time to make sure they weren't jealous. On goes the cover, she lubes up her finger and gives me a very good BJ and prostate exam that was very nice. Never even thought about FS since this was an excellent no work experience on my part.

All in all... I wish this place was closer to home. Driving almost an hour with no traffic is not an option. $60 for the house, gave her $100 and all I can say is I will return.

Good luck, have fun, play safe...Pony

Pony, thanks for starting this thread. Looks like I will need to head further than the road than the usual Stamford stops. My last two sesssions in Swedish have been very hum drum and Asian has been off the menu there for some time. I will try pot luck at Nirvana during this week and let you know how it turns out.

DickTheLawyer said:
Pony, thanks for starting this thread. Looks like I will need to head further than the road than the usual Stamford stops. My last two sesssions in Swedish have been very hum drum and Asian has been off the menu there for some time. I will try pot luck at Nirvana during this week and let you know how it turns out.
DTL, it's worth the trip. Been going there since before Nirvana and they've had some good and bad line ups, but the current line up is one of the best I've seen. The 5 providers that I've been with lately have been awesome. And by the way, I only 5 minutes from the place and always go "pot luck".

cutterman said:
DTL, it's worth the trip. Been going there since before Nirvana and they've had some good and bad line ups, but the current line up is one of the best I've seen. The 5 providers that I've been with lately have been awesome. And by the way, I only 5 minutes from the place and always go "pot luck".
Cutterman- who are the 5 providers you saw there the last few times you went? I'm trying to see if sunny from VIP is still there.

DaiDaiLun said:
Cutterman- who are the 5 providers you saw there the last few times you went? I'm trying to see if sunny from VIP is still there.

Paula, Gina, Lucy, Annie and Cherry. Can't tell if Sunny is still there.

DTL -

Can very much confirm all posting in this thread. While I've been laying low from what had been a every other week visit to Nirvana due to recent LE activity in state, I have had the pleasure of each of the aforementioned providers with similar experiences. Sounds like "the shower is fixed" and we're back in business (that was their excuse for being closed for a while....)

Annie @ Nirvana

cutterman said:
Is this Annie, Gina's friend Annie, of VIP (the infamous K) and ChoiceAsian in Manhattan? She was at Nirvana about a year ago, then left to go back to the city. Anyone know her history?

JackCT

Last edited:
JackCT said:
Is this Annie, Gina's friend Annie, of VIP (the infamous K) and ChoiceAsian in Manhattan? She was at Nirvana about a year ago, then left to go back to the city. Anyone know her history?

JackCT
last saw her in march at rainbownyc. she's been awol again and heard briefly shw was working an internet outcall, but not verified. my guess is per JM she and many others are working in PA.

cutterman said:
hmmm...could you describe gina? i know this is a longshot, but if she is the same tall (5'6") slim fair/pale black hair a/b-cup girl from LA via rainbownyc, she would be worth an hours drive...

if she is the longtime nirvana girl gina, she looked fine but not of the other girls caliber...

the last time I was there I had Cherry - she was a solid 7 and nice body - asian was to die for and she had a great attitude as well. All in all worth the 160 but the tolls and gas are killing me.

That is the problem

with these places...coming from Rockland I can not drive there just for the hell of it...

Wishing there was this quality and cosistency closer to home...but Jersey and surrounding area is kind of hit or miss.

I'm with you on that one Pony. The quality of service in CT is exceptional, but I wish I could find something closer to home. I am not so concerned about the gas and toll as much as the time spent driving to and from CT. Sometimes I get home from a trip to CT pretty late, and I sure pay for it the next day at work.

All in all I can easily spend 3 hours between the drive to and from, and the appointment itself. If I leave my house at 10PM I'm lucky if I walk back in the door by 1AM.

Last edited:
weeweegrow said:
DDL, that's a long drive for you, isn't it?
WWG - yeah, 2 hours does seem a little long, but if I can get to see my girl sunny again, I might make an effort. Afterwards, I will head on over to mohegan or foxwoods to play a few hands. Actually, it really doesnt matter if Sunny is there or not, all the girls from what I'm hearing is worth the trip.

Since I'm not 100% sure where Nirvana is...is this the one near Liberty and it's in a strip mall, 2nd floor?

DaiDaiLun said:
Since I'm not 100% sure where Nirvana is...is this the one near Liberty and it's in a strip mall, 2nd floor?
Norwalk on Rt. 7 - it is on the 2nd floor, DDL.

I think Cherry is Gina's buddy - she referenced her in a conversation as such. Gina has a tat on her loer back if that helps with ID.

smokedmeat said:
Norwalk on Rt. 7 - it is on the 2nd floor, DDL.

I think Cherry is Gina's buddy - she referenced her in a conversation as such. Gina has a tat on her loer back if that helps with ID.
in the strip mall right?

Last edited: