CT...Revisited

smokedmeat said:
Yes. There's a restaurant under renovation in front. Do yourself a favor and park in the back by the U-haul place. Stairs are under awning.
Isn't often I get to quote myself however - the restaurant is now open and is a steak house.

I know this because I stopped by last night. Sessioned with Penny - new girl, been there 2 weeks. Tall (maybe 5'7 without shoes), 35 IMHO, nice rack. No Asian on the menu but DATY was entusiastically received and CBJ and FS were energetically given. Actually, seemed to have no clue about Asian although was willing to do PM so may just be personal preference. Great attitude, very good massage.

AMP in naugatuck valley

its good that this thread was started. i wanted to pass on some info. I was looking on CL lately. i never go on there. and there were some AMPish type places listed on the services section. Something like "New tokyo spa" in ansonia and possibly another one nearby in derby. It may be possible that the AMPs in wtby that were busted in late April have regrouped and moved further down the RT 8 corridor. Haven't tried any of these places yet. I'd be kind of worried going into a quiet town like that, but maybe thats the best cover. I am dying to go back to New Seoul in Vernon. haven't been there in a few months. i know Sonny will remember me. She loved me. I know she was looking to be a freak the next time, even at about 50+ years old. I was so nice to her that first time, i gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek afterwards. She was floored.

i[ve read on other boards that the "new hong kong" in Ansonia is a total shithole... haven't been there myself but I suppose I'll wait unti I see atleast one positive thing prior to trying it out...

Traderdave said:
I miss the old HK in Waterbury-SIGH
yeah last night on NBC 30 news ,they mentioned that 2 women from that bust had been indicted. and they showed video of the outside of the the old Hong Kong and Tokyo Spas. <sob> <sob> when will central CT ever be the same???

smokedmeat said:
Isn't often I get to quote myself however - the restaurant is now open and is a steak house.

I know this because I stopped by last night. Sessioned with Penny - new girl, been there 2 weeks. Tall (maybe 5'7 without shoes), 35 IMHO, nice rack. No Asian on the menu but DATY was entusiastically received and CBJ and FS were energetically given. Actually, seemed to have no clue about Asian although was willing to do PM so may just be personal preference. Great attitude, very good massage.
thanks smokedmeat for the info.

Nana Nana, Nana Nana, Hey hey, good time!

Went to Swedish and had session with Nana. One of my all time best experiences. Tall, pretty girl, mid-twenties (really), nice body with sweet caboose. Fun girl with good attitude. Two "thumbs" up. I'm not big on describing the gorey details, but in my book, this girls a winner.

Four Seasons in Stamford may be returning to its former glory days. I stopped in today and ran into two girls who were there back in 2005 -- Mina, and Annie (yes, Annie!). She said she's been in Georgia. We spoke just briefly, I didn't session with her. But I will definitely be back!

mindsink said:
Four Seasons in Stamford may be returning to its former glory days. I stopped in today and ran into two girls who were there back in 2005 -- Mina, and Annie (yes, Annie!). She said she's been in Georgia. We spoke just briefly, I didn't session with her. But I will definitely be back!
Hip Hip Hooray!

That's interesting.. I live very near and I notice it's dark unlitness every time. Maybe they've decided to go very UTR or they just, just reopened.

Tell us about the visit! Glory restored?