CT...Revisited

Made a run up to Bridgeport last night after a few years away. Went by Teddy's location - its now called Allure's, but it was boarded up.
Stopped by Rubys II, got a park out front. Alot nicer then I remembered. I forgot about the BYOB, so settled for bottled water. Locals where in the house. About 8 nice girls, 2 fugglies. They are totally bottomless which was very nice for a couple of them. You stand by a wall with a counter window and they spread wide for tips. i tried a VIP session, but lights were bright and the bouncer kept walking in and out. Best i got was a nibble through the pants, cost 60 for 3 dances. Better action watching football games - they had all games playing. Left after 12. Was going to hit Lily's on way home, but too despondent over my team losing and called it a night - a sorry night.

Last edited:
back after an absense...thought the site was down, so my mid winter randiness search is rewarded.

Took a trip on Main Street in Bridgeport about a mile and a half down from Merritt Parkway Exit 48. An AMP goes by the name All American. Public off street parking in front of a pizza shop (Pizza Haven), where Saturday a week ago a Bpt police cruiser was stopped for a snack as I walked by.

I went to the front door about 8 PM. Mamasan lets me in. shows me the room. takes 160. I undress and the door opens to a cute spinner in a black dress. slim and young, a real nice bod. Nice attentive TS. cold night but she helped out. Back to the room. she stripped. i had her lay on top of me full length. she did some hand stroking and i did some tit nibbling on her B's. Her nipples really popped up though. Gave my johnson a few kiisses then slid the hat on w her mouth very well. she let me touch her all over. I brought a sheet of plastic wrap and indicated a 69 was in order. she climbed on and i nibbled and rimmed her through the force filed (lol). She was not rushing me. We went to a cg, rcg and doggy. I rubbed her clit and badda bing.
She cleaned with a hot towel. I then asked for a massage, and she did . Maybe my smily personality, i doubt it, but she stayed on, rubbed my back and i rubbed her kitty (natural wet). Got a full hour for my trouble, really nice. She goes by Sunny. Has that name come up before.

For an update on the Park City (Bridgeport CT), we have along upper Main St the All American, and a few blocks up, Osaka Spa next to San Remos Pizza (parking on side street). Further downtown on Main St is Oriental Heath Spa. Across from the diner. Another few blocks down is Hana Yoru in the Hollow.

Back up to Capitol Avenue, across to Lindley Ave, and Fantasy Modeling, just off the Rt 8 highway.

The local paper keeps advertising a place on Summerfield Ave, which is near Bridgeport Hospital. Not tested.

There are 1 or 2 along Fairfield Ave in Black Rock section, and some nightlife in that area. Welcome to Bridgeport!

Quick question for CT mongers - seems as if there are 100 new "massage" places popping up in Norwalk along Rt. 1 and Rt. 7. Too many, in fact, for my limited budget to keep trying. Anyone have a clue as to likely targets for something beyond a legit massage?

I have tried two of them "Healthy Massage" and "spring" massage on the 2nd level next to the Sheraton fourpoints. Both are legit. I think all the non-legit Norwalk spots are gone. So here is the drill (basically the same at both spots) They provide a pretty good massage and they have their hands wander- they know the spots to get you hard and continue to tease- acting its an accident and getting you hotter and hotter but not overtly crossing the line- when you suggest anything they play dumb....the keep building it up as if something might happen and then hit you for the "times up" do you want an extra 30 minutes- you buy because you think the (happy) end is near and nothing- just more brushing and stimulation without relief- its one of the most erotic and frustrating things- I tried and tried but she kept saying they dont do that here- police- etc...after she left I grabbed the oil bottle and finished off myself and honestly almost hit the ceiling I was so pent up......I wouldnt repeat at all- Lillys is the only good game in town (Danbuey) or $ seasons in Stamford

Thanks for the update, Traveler. That's pretty much what I figured based on other research and the local track record. Fantasy in B'port seems to be an option as well. Ah, for the good old days of Ginza and Nirvana...

I have tried two of them "Healthy Massage" and "spring" massage on the 2nd level next to the Sheraton fourpoints. Both are legit. I think all the non-legit Norwalk spots are gone. So here is the drill (basically the same at both spots) They provide a pretty good massage and they have their hands wander- they know the spots to get you hard and continue to tease- acting its an accident and getting you hotter and hotter but not overtly crossing the line- when you suggest anything they play dumb....the keep building it up as if something might happen and then hit you for the "times up" do you want an extra 30 minutes- you buy because you think the (happy) end is near and nothing- just more brushing and stimulation without relief- its one of the most erotic and frustrating things- I tried and tried but she kept saying they dont do that here- police- etc...after she left I grabbed the oil bottle and finished off myself and honestly almost hit the ceiling I was so pent up......I wouldnt repeat at all- Lillys is the only good game in town (Danbuey) or $ seasons in Stamford
Four Seasons may be closed. I tried a short while ago at lunch and it was locked, but no signs or anything. Can anyone confirm?

weekend update in Bridgeport. Afternoon visit to All American (or Asian American) around 3851 Main St. Usual admission of 160. Introduced to a girl of 30 or more, Cece. Bob haircut. B to C cups, real cute. I guess I indicated what I wanted because 3 minutes out of a very good ts, she was blowing me up. We did a missnary with me standing and she got off very well. We lay together afterwards, and rather than push me out, let her hands roam over me for about 10 mins. She got me up, smiled and said she had to get another jimmy. Came back, slipped it on, and rode me cowgirl for a fantastic, really fantastic ride. We both came, she more times than me, but going twice was a special treat. It was a total GFE, and the hour rolled over to nearly 90 minutes.

For an update on the Park City (Bridgeport CT), we have along upper Main St the All American, and a few blocks up, Osaka Spa next to San Remos Pizza (parking on side street). Further downtown on Main St is Oriental Heath Spa. Across from the diner. Another few blocks down is Hana Yoru in the Hollow.

Back up to Capitol Avenue, across to Lindley Ave, and Fantasy Modeling, just off the Rt 8 highway.

The local paper keeps advertising a place on Summerfield Ave, which is near Bridgeport Hospital. Not tested.

There are 1 or 2 along Fairfield Ave in Black Rock section, and some nightlife in that area. Welcome to Bridgeport!

The place on Summerfield has been there 20 years or so. I never stayed as the ladies were not to my liking. Things can change though. Swedish in stamford was once an old ladies spot-Now they always have at least one or two nice ones in their 20's

Quick Review - FM in Bridgeport - Mishi and Candi

Both had implants and were hot, but Candy's were new and sensitive to the touch. As a result, my friend, a breast man was disappointed. Saw some surgery type marks on Candy's hips, so may some liposuction? Mishi was also hot and had a decent session, but DATY was not allowed. Mish, Doggie, reverse cowgirl. The RC actually hurt, she was banging up and down pretty hard. came. Decent table shower. 5'4" or 5'5" height. Terrific large breasted implants. Nice ass. Flat stomach. Decent enough massage. Some playing with the shaft from behind at beginning of massage. CBJ. Damage $160. Not thrilled, hadn't been there for years but the same limitations apply. Still, if you want a hot asian chick with big breasts, this is your place.

I went to Palm Tree/4S and had girl name Judy or close She was OK-good looking 27ish but i was a little rushed. Long story short- i tried to give her 120-thought i was giving her a little extra and she said 'Minimum 140' i dug out the extra 20 but will not repeat with her for sure. I called Mamasan later and when i asked about minimum she just kept saying I dont know- I dont know' FWIW