CT...Revisited

Ginja

Stopped by Ginja on Sat 12/27 around 11:30 am. Different back door. Went upstairs, the whole place was remodelled. Amp type bell. No answer, door locked. Tried their phone number this week and it was no longer in service. Any Info?

After the failed Ginja attempt walked to Swedish. Had Cookie, looks 7 (Long Island amp criteria 1000), massage 1, FS little wide but enthusiastic 7.

Lpuds

new name for ginja spa

Stopped by Ginja on Sat 12/27 around 11:30 am. Different back door. Went upstairs, the whole place was remodelled. Amp type bell. No answer, door locked. Tried their phone number this week and it was no longer in service. Any Info?

After the failed Ginja attempt walked to Swedish. Had Cookie, looks 7 (Long Island amp criteria 1000), massage 1, FS little wide but enthusiastic 7.

Lpuds
went the other day to ginja had linda then i spoke with mamason sue and she gave me a vip card because they are opening a new place same location.It's called ju ju spa opening in 2 weeks she said.each room will have a tv and i think she said a shower.new house fee is $100 she said better personal service and $150 more for full service. thats what she told me. i think it is too much .got to see whats differt might try it once to see

ginja

havent been to ginja in a while. have prev seen bonnie, linda, sunny, sharon and lilly.

i think some are gone.

bonnie and linda have been reviewed many times, and i dont really have any thing new to add. havent been in contact with them recently, hope they are doing well.

sharon scared the sh*t outa me when i saw her. kept trying to play with my ass and wanted to penetrate me w her fingers. after many declines, she even offered to use a toy. did she really think i would pass on getting fingered but accept having a dildo in my ass? after failing to convince me to have my backdoor penetrated, she insisted on tossing my salad for a good 10-15 min. she was loving it. she had huge tits for an asian girl. prob fake, not sure. only girl at ginja at the time that had blonde hair. other girls told me later that other customers had complained bout her also. kinda glad shes not workin there anymore. shes really out there...

sunny was the first girl i saw there. she was a hottie w a tight body (i think fake tits also) and nice tan skin. her english was good and she was very friendly w me. i know others have complained bout her personality but she didnt seem like she had an attitude prob. she was a bit mechanical, but her service was good for me. she never rushed me and even after i finished, she would let me stay and chat w her. not positive but i think she ended up getting married and left the business.

lilly was/is my ATF. she is an awesome girl. so much fun to be with. her personality and attitude make her 100x more attractive in my eyes. great slim body and very thoughtful and accomodating. hasnt worked at ginja for over a yr now. havent seen her in almost a week now.

im glad sue straightened out all the legal issues and is openign shop again soon. hope the lil poodle is not gonna be at the new renovated facility. feel sorry for him. he needs a real home.

Great Teddies Visit

Went to Teddies today and about 6 girls there. One that really caught my eye was a thick blonde Colombian named Kat (I think?). You can't miss her - beautiful, long blonde hair, not thin - just a little thick, nice eyes, and lives in Queens. She was clearly a cut above the rest.

Anyway, After her first dance, she got scooped up right away by someone. After she was done and went to the bar, she approached me and asked for a dance. I said yes right away. Gave $10 to the bar to enter the back rooms and off went. Once in the room, there was no negotiating, which really surprised me. She stripped down totally and and gave me a 30 second dance before turning around and immediately pulling down my pants. She went to work on me with a really good CBJ, which I thought is where it would stop (me blasting that way.) After a minute or two of that, she grabs some lube and starts to hop on. "Not yet.", I said. I wanted some more CBJ and got another 30 seconds. So she hops on RCG and does her thing. I am in heaven, this girl smells and looks great! She asks if I'm done and I say no, so she spins around to CG and we go some more. After another minute or two, she asks if I want doggie now, but I was done. Helps me clean up and I give her a donation. Would definitely see her again and cost way less than an AMP in CT.

went the other day to ginja had linda then i spoke with mamason sue and she gave me a vip card because they are opening a new place same location.It's called ju ju spa opening in 2 weeks she said.each room will have a tv and i think she said a shower.new house fee is $100 she said better personal service and $150 more for full service. thats what she told me. i think it is too much .got to see whats differt might try it once to see
Buddy sent me a note on JuJu:

"(a friend of ours) introduced me to a new spa, soon to be a pvt club, they are even giving out plastic membership cards. All in price is going to be $250, but currently about $200 for excellent services."

So I guess they're open. He has a "member number" - not sure what it gets him. Anyone have more information to add? I'm VERY unhappy about the rate increase (in bad times) and wonder how fixed this rate card is in practice?

Ginja

i posted this on another site....

i went for my usual long lunch yesterday. To the review....

I had called ahead and spoke with the younger mamasan.....asked for Ruby or Tina and was told that Tina was available but that there was a new girl named Jenny. Came in through the back entrance as usual and there were 3 asian men working on the drop ceiling. A little awkward, but who cares. The entrance is new and to the left now vs. to the right. Old mamasan showed me to the first room on the left just past the new shower area. I asked to see Jenny before committing and ended up going with her. It was a tough call because I knew what I would get with Tina since she's one of my favorites there but when I saw her (spinner type with large ta ta's) i had to give her a try.

Started off with the usual table shower. Not bad. Took her time and paid nice attention to the big guy. Back to the room. Laid down, she covered me with a towel and left for what felt like forever, but was actually probably about 5-10 minutes. She comes back in and starts with the massage. It was a little rushed but we all know that's not why we go there. Not bad though.

On to the main event....she starts with the usual full body tickle which got me going....then the flip...this is when I get to lay my eyes on her beutiful C/D cups. Very nice for a Korean. They were all hers! Probably the best real ones I have ever seen on a K-girl. CBJ was just ok....she used a lot of teeth which was not good but after telling her not to bite she understood and it got better. Spent a good amount of time down there...was very receptive and seemed to understand English very well. We went CG, reverse CG and Mish to completion. Again, never rushed and she seemed to be into it. Not sure if DATY was on the menu as I didnt go for it.

On the way out, younger mama told me about the new set up on the 20th and gave me the new card. She told me 250 would be the new rate. I told her no way and that 200 seemed to be a lot more fair. She seemed to agree...but we shall see.

Overall.....a good experience....not as good as with Tina but definitely worth a repeat.

TS - 7
Massage - 7
Ta tas - 10
Overall - 8

teddies

went to teddies the other day...1st time there, exactly what i had imagined from reading reviews. only 3 girls there, no dogs, ut nobody extraordinary either. gave a tall latina a buck as ahe was on stage and directly after she came over, asked me if i'd been there before. i said no, but that i'd read about it online. she seemed surprised. it ook the moment and asked for a dance, paid the 10 dollar fee to go to the back cubbies. she asked me what i'd heard, what i wanted, i said bj, she said 60, i said fine. she sat down, put a cover on me and gave a proficient cbj. very clean---taking the condom and putting it in a plastic bag, squirreling everything away in her purse for later disposal. over all rather mechanical, but what do you expect for 60 at a dive bar with no hassle whatsoever in the middle of a sunny friday winter afternoon? kind of amazing actually.

I pass there almost everyday they removed those name signs and in some websites advertise as juju also heard of price increase.. my last visit was awesome

Ginja / JuJu

decided to retry Ginja on 1/24. Still under construction but open at that time. Mamasan met me at the door and asked if I had a card. I said no, but she recognized me and let me in. As stated before brought into a door on the opposite side ( usual side was under construction). Met Jenny, not bad but had an abdominal scar which was a little turn off. She also just did her nails and was afraid to ruin then in the shower etc. She was a little rough, and liked to bite. A lot of teeth on the BJ. Tatas were niced sized and appeared natural. Did not try to dine at the Y. FS good multiple positions. Fees at this time were the usual, 60 house, 100 FS. Upon leaving asked the mamasan about the card. She asked my first name, and then gives me this plastic like credit card with an phone number and customer number. The card also had the new name JuJu on it and its address. (try explaining this card to your wife if she accidentally finds it!). Said next time I come back the renovations should be done and it would be "beautiful". Never told me about the new rates. I might try again once they re-open, but if the rates are 250 then I might just stick to Swedish. 250 might be worth it if the allow multiple pops.

As far as recent girls I met at Ginja:

Tina- had twice, very enthusiatic, multiple pops offered. would do again if an option.
Sharon- If this is the same one talked above, she was a little bizarre with a bunch of tatoos. When I saw her she was a brunette. Nice full figure for a K girl, tatas must have been fake, but a good job. She just would not shut up! Talked a lot, a lot of fake moans, offered a lot of strange info about herself.

Ginja JuJu

i honestly dont recall sharon having a bunch of tatoos. i think she had at least one but i can't remember clearly. it sounds like the sharon i saw... telling me weird things about herself and what other customers like to do. (apparently at least half of the guys that visit with her like some sort of ass-play) but one of the other girls that used to work there told me she didn't work there anymore. maybe she came back, i'm not sure.

anyhow, the 'new entrance to the left' is not actually a new entrance. that door has always been there. it was for the VIPs. since the main area is still under construction, they are using that area for the time being.

Damn- i just called Sweedish and they said Ginger was there. Unreal-she was the worst ever! (see review a few pages back) >Maybe it was just BS- she thought i wanted her to be there? Anyway im not even gonna try. Try somewhere else.

Always possible it's a different girl using the name "ginger" but in all my years of seeing Korean girls, I have to admit that "Ginger" does stand out as an unusual choice for a Korean. I'd never see her again but I don't think I would avoid the place just because she was working there.

Always possible it's a different girl using the name "ginger" but in all my years of seeing Korean girls, I have to admit that "Ginger" does stand out as an unusual choice for a Korean. I'd never see her again but I don't think I would avoid the place just because she was working there.
Well I am pretty hard to please so if i know 33-50% of the choices are already a no-go, i just wont give it a try. I am periodically banned from these places as it is for walking out w/o sessioning. If Mamasan hasnt changed, I'm likely barred now.

Anyway my next move will probably be a Russian place in the city. FS is hard to come by but everything else is on the menu.They are young and hot and dont watch the clock.

Last edited:
Fantasy

Stopped by Fantasy a few weeks back. Didn't like the line-up of usual regulars, but then saw Rachel and was smitten. Thin, tan, fake cans....just the way I like them. SHe was a real trooper too, never watching the clock and let me pound away. I know, this is a short review, but she was a gem in field of coal.

Stopped by Fantasy a few weeks back. Didn't like the line-up of usual regulars, but then saw Rachel and was smitten. Thin, tan, fake cans....just the way I like them. SHe was a real trooper too, never watching the clock and let me pound away. I know, this is a short review, but she was a gem in field of coal.
Do you actually prefer fake cans? Im seeing more and more of this- Id rather have small naturals anyday. Those things dont even resemble boobs.

Last edited:
RIP Ginja?

A buddy with a VIP card for the "new" Ginja called all the special numbers he was given. No response. Another buddy went by and rang the bell - nada. Could this be the end? Anyone know any more? Hard to believe given that they just spent a bundle on renovation that they closed up although raising rates in this economy isn't the brightest move.