CT Massage

Damit people... aren't people mongering in this state anymore? I have at least... 2 times to leasure life in stamford. Diffrent girls each time. 1. mid 30's very good massage, and 60+ house, for totally nude HE. don't remeber her name. 2. A little younger the the last one, massage wasn't as good, and the HE lack luster. 40 tip.+ house.

I do love the table shower in this place...

Anyone want to share? Lets get this thread rolling again.

Rotten Apples

Apple Spa was attacked for the second or third time this year. Be careful around Stamford. The perp seems to have hand problems too. There are a bunch of illegal immigrant apartments right there, they also wait for work along exit 8 under the bridge. My intel told me the guy was a mexican who was known by the owner. Still looking for him.

I visited Nirvana... was intending to spend 100 for FS + the 60 house fee. Options were 100 for CBJ and 140 for FS. I was amped up but didn't want to spend a total of 200 for just one pop. Ended up paying 100 and being somewhat disappointed. Her skills were good but I could barely feel anything through condom, and after maybe 15 mins she ended up just jacking me with the tip in her mouth. Probably should have just ponied up for FS and enjoyed myself. Girls there are cute, I will go to Stamford instead though next time.

I visited Nirvana... was intending to spend 100 for FS + the 60 house fee. Options were 100 for CBJ and 140 for FS. I was amped up but didn't want to spend a total of 200 for just one pop. Ended up paying 100 and being somewhat disappointed. Her skills were good but I could barely feel anything through condom, and after maybe 15 mins she ended up just jacking me with the tip in her mouth. Probably should have just ponied up for FS and enjoyed myself. Girls there are cute, I will go to Stamford instead though next time.
Since when are options offered with pricing ahead of time at Nirvana? Tips were provided based on level of service after the fact. In a couple of dozen visits there I have never discussed this prior. Something new in CT? Needs to be put out to pasture before it spreads to Stamford and B-port.

Rate info

Made a trip to Executive Spa in Danbury (exit 4 off route 84).

All predictable, all good, good value, very pretty girls (saw 2)

Odd,

Nice to see someone else up here. I frequent Lily Spa down the road. I haven't been to Executive for a number of years because they tried to raise the prices from the standard $60 door and $100 to the girl. Service was always good, just no better than the surrounding AMPs. What are they asking for these days?

Odd, Can you elaborate a bit?
Not a threesome if that's what you are asking. Just saw pretty girls walking in the hall.

Ok Longer story.

I used to see Jennifer at Magic Health (Waterbury) about 4 years ago. Ran into her at Hong Kong where she had changed her handle (forget which). On my first trip to Executive a year ago, she was Jackie (60 at door, 140 tip). But that's what I had always paid when I saw her every week for a year at Magic.

On recent trips, some girls expect the 140. On most recent trip, the girl accepted 120.

Other than Jackie (Jennifer) who gives (gave) outstanding service, great massage, it's standard fare. I don't do detailed reviews because I really don't push the envelope much.

So, it's table wash... massage.. half and half, maybe some 69. Other than Jackie, the massages are mediocre, but the girls are pretty and their other skills are above average. If Hong Kong Spa was still open, I would not bother.

But for a total hit of 180, it's way better than Tubs for Two in Meriden. Now that Best Accu in Merdien is sometimes open, I'll go there. Similar, though the girls are not quite as pretty as Executive.

Is that detailed enough?

Last edited:
Oddfelllow. Thanks for reminding me about Hong Kong Spa. Loved that place. One of the girls kept wanting me to go with Mamasan Kim. Been to Lily spa ok but lackluster. I also went to the spa in Ansonia before it got shut down. Sigh

Jennifer @ Magic

I used to see Jennifer at Magic Health (Waterbury) about 4 years ago. Ran into her at Hong Kong where she had changed her handle (forget which). On my first trip to Executive a year ago, she was Jackie (60 at door, 140 tip). But that's what I had always paid when I saw her every week for a year at Magic.
Odd,

I recall seeing a Jennifer a few years before you at Magic. She was possibly the most gorgeous asian I have ever been with.

Could it possibly be one and the same?

Odd,

I recall seeing a Jennifer a few years before you at Magic. She was possibly the most gorgeous asian I have ever been with.

Could it possibly be one and the same?
Once you got the tip up enough, she was a total simulation of real sex. She was the last provider I got emotionally involved with (last of 4 ). She would actually teach me techniques to satisfy her sexually. I understand now it was a technique for hooking me (and it worked), but I actually learned some skills I have used in real life. I don't regret a minute (now), but after I gave her up, it was the old saw. How do you recover? And will anyone else ever measure up? Now I look on it as a kind of thrill ride at the amusement park. But I was dead serious for a while....

I may have quoted you the wrong dates. Let me look em up....(I do keep a diary)

first session was 9/12/2000. Hot and heavy period was Fall 2001 to fall 2002.

Tempus Fuckit ....

She might have been using techniques to hook you, but giving you a great experience is absolutely what I'd call a legitimate technique.
That is their job. Just like an actor of any kind. Their role is help you to temporarily suspend disbelief so you can immerse yourself in their performance.

Last edited:
Not a threesome if that's what you are asking. Just saw pretty girls walking in the hall.

Ok Longer story.

On recent trips, some girls expect the 140. On most recent trip, the girl accepted 120.

Other than Jackie (Jennifer) who gives (gave) outstanding service, great massage, it's standard fare. I don't do detailed reviews because I really don't push the envelope much.

So, it's table wash... massage.. half and half, maybe some 69. Other than Jackie, the massages are mediocre, but the girls are pretty and their other skills are above average. If Hong Kong Spa was still open, I would not bother.

But for a total hit of 180, it's way better than Tubs for Two in Meriden. Now that Best Accu in Merdien is sometimes open, I'll go there. Similar, though the girls are not quite as pretty as Executive.

Is that detailed enough?
Any more detail and I'd be your proctologist. :)

Once you got the tip up enough, she was a total simulation of real sex. She was the last provider I got emotionally involved with (last of 4 ). She would actually teach me techniques to satisfy her sexually. I understand now it was a technique for hooking me (and it worked), but I actually learned some skills I have used in real life. I don't regret a minute (now), but after I gave her up, it was the old saw. How do you recover? And will anyone else ever measure up? Now I look on it as a kind of thrill ride at the amusement park. But I was dead serious for a while....

I may have quoted you the wrong dates. Let me look em up....(I do keep a diary)

first session was 9/12/2000. Hot and heavy period was Fall 2001 to fall 2002.

Tempus Fuckit ....
Fall of 1997. The great ones you never forget.

Being new here im somewhat confused. I was reading in the newbie section about lineups and choosing a girl. The places i have gone i have been greeted at the door by the girl who massages me with a few exceptions.
At fantasy in bpt(attended twice) the first time i was greeted by a white guy who asked me if it was my first time there, a girl came out he told her it was my first time and we went to the room.
The second time i was greeted by the house mom who told me "i have good one for you tonight".
At Kay's in bpt(also attended twice) both times i was greeted by the house mom who collected the house fee and a girl came out and went to our room.

Never have i ever had a choice in choosing the girl. Is everyone else having a simaler experiance in CT?

Being new here im somewhat confused. I was reading in the newbie section about lineups and choosing a girl. The places i have gone i have been greeted at the door by the girl who massages me with a few exceptions.
At fantasy in bpt(attended twice) the first time i was greeted by a white guy who asked me if it was my first time there, a girl came out he told her it was my first time and we went to the room.
The second time i was greeted by the house mom who told me "i have good one for you tonight".
At Kay's in bpt(also attended twice) both times i was greeted by the house mom who collected the house fee and a girl came out and went to our room.

Never have i ever had a choice in choosing the girl. Is everyone else having a simaler experiance in CT?
Pretty much. Lots of places only have a girl or two working anyway nowadays. It would be nice to get a lineup again, but don't hold your breath.

Made my monthly trip to Best Accu in Meriden today.

Uealla? That sounded like her name. Huge natural rack,a bit flabby, not very pretty in the face, but had a good attitude.

The session was notable because I asked for hard massage and got a very good back walk from her, the first I've had since the Waterbury spas all vanished. Not quite expert , but very competent. She was careful and thorough.